Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (60919 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Groovenaija360(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
A 33-YEAR-OLD Zvishavane se_x worker has been dragged to court for allegedly forcing a 15-year-old boy to have se_x with her and assaulting him for failing to pay $5 for services rendered.

Litah Chivovoro (33) of Council-park Zvishavane appeared before Regional Magistrate Morgan Nemadire facing charges of indecent assault and having se_xual intercourse with a minor.

She pleaded guilty and was remanded in custody to September 28.

“I admit to the charges and I am sorry. I only needed money to take home. However, the boy had refused to pay me after I gave him the service. I got angry since I was drunk and failed to control myself hence I assaulted him.’’

The court heard that on August 27 at Mberengwa Business Centre, Chivovoro met the complainant and lured him from a motor vehicle he was seated in.

It is alleged that Chivovoro dragged him to her house and forcibly slept with him. She demanded money from him after the act. She went on to assault the boy until he paid up.

The case was reported to the police leading to her arrest.

Mrs Faith Mwale represented the State.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/drama-as-olosho-drags-15-year-old-boy-to-her-houses3x-him-in-zimbabwe/

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
WTF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by squash47(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
for just come drag me instead, no body go hear am..

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Vihcahdhez(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2018
You drag someone to your room,now you're asking him to pay you.Now hear yourself do you have sense like this?

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by freedomchild: 4:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Na dem dey rush us now
Konji is a respecter of no gender
But I thought women no like am?

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by lifestyle1(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2018
HIV plenty for that country.

The poor boy should go for HIV test..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Primusinterpares(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2018
me I dey here nobody don drag me say she wants to rape me...
na wa o...

but then... it seems the 7women to 1man thingy is gradually coming to pass o...
#never doubt the scriptures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by DarkMagic(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2018
You dragged him to your room,did the do and you expect him to pay
You just did promo for him

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by otunde527: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Seems she is frustrated

Wasted her useful life...

When people says girl child are being abused,I tell them to check the rate at which boys are being abused..

Yuan rate now #48.6

4 Likes

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Purity1st: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Rape

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Opinionated: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2018
How does this happen?
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2018
What do feminists have to say about this? Equal right?

9 Likes

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by sotall(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2018
You mean she raped him??

Please use the word rape cause if it was a man that had sex with a fifteen year old lass...the word "rape" will be amplified

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Franzinni: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2018
so she just forced him to have sex now...

That is not RAPE!

Wink...

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Pharelna: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Wow
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Jjoshdan(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Conji+alcohol =?
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by akdjr(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Masculist will protest this.
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Racoon(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Kenya, Zimbabwe,SA always in the forefront of this kinds of ibereberism.Radarada! angry angry
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by IYANGBALI: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Lala dey there she no look for him mtcheeeeeew
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
ok because the victim is a boy , you used assault but if is a girl now, na rape
leaving this room. ........ ..........

came back, spit on op head and run away

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by FarahAideed: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
lifestyle1:
HIV plenty for that country.

The poor boy should go for HIV test..

But Nigeria has more JOB positive people than anywhere in Africa today na
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by cahrlifa(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
DarkMagic:
You dragged him to your room,did the do and you expect him to pay
You just did promo for him
And on that day,7 women shall follow 1 man undecided
What is dis one saying? SMH
Re: Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe by ipobarecriminals: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.