Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (80212 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by omusiliyu(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
unikprince:
Imagine where a whole vice president was relegated to in that picture. grin grin

You mean mere commissioner

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Dynast(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
unikprince:
Imagine where a whole vice president was relegated to in that picture. grin grin

Is he not a mere commissioner.
What is his guts in this administration.
defending senseless killing of Nigerians by herdsmen and state machinery.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Anyad231: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
But what has this country turn to that someone will hold another to ransom because he wants to keep stealing from the state treasury... It is d day it stops ,we will get d best leaders into power.trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by farem: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:
When Ipob pigs of Biafra started supporting Ambode against Tinubu, I knew Ambode would have serious problems.

Anyone supported by those criminals is bound to suffer misfortune. Even PDP is using style to push them away. grin
●︿●╭∩╮〒_〒≥﹏≤‘︿’╯﹏╰T_T ̄へ ̄︶︿︶(╯_╰)(+_+)

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Dynast(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ambode should go

Collaborating with Feudal Oligarchy to destroy business,establishments and C of O of other nationals other than Yorubas authorized by Tinubu in the name of North South Business Alliance to suffucate the Easterners.
There will be surprise pull outs and Lagos will never be same again
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by abbasajao(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

What kind of style of begging is this?

This is corperate style nau

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by resurgent2019: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dynast:
Ambode should go

Collaborating with Feudal Oligarchy to destroy business,establishments and C of O of other nationals other than Yorubas authorized by Tinubu in the name of North South Business Alliance to suffucate the Easterners.
There will be surprise pull outs and Lagos will never be same again

What kind of person will come up with this conspiracy theory if not an ignorant bigot?

You think they care about the tribe of title owners in Alausa?

I pity you and the kind of kids you will sire with this thought process.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by resurgent2019: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
abbasajao:

This is corperate style nau

Na real corporate style ooo
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by DTaj: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
I attended the event. The Governor ran like a playful child, left the position he was (beside Governor Okowa) and stood beside Tinubu for the pictures. The entire hall at Eko Hotel erupted in spontaneous and prolonged laughter and applause!

A certain guy on my table said: "I feel so sorry for the Governor. Imagine the way he ran to Tinubu. Let Tinubu have pity on the man and allow him a 2nd term".

Interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by resurgent2019: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
DTaj:
I attended the event. The Governor ran like a playful child, left the position he was (beside Governor Okowa) and stood beside Tinubu for the pictures. The entire hall at Eko Hotel erupted in spontaneous and prolonged laughter and applause!

A certain guy on my table said: "I feel so sorry for the Governor. Imagine the way he ran to Tinubu. Let Tinubu have pity on the man and allow him a 2nd term".

Interesting.

They will settle their wahala.

It was Tinubu that made him a Governor so he will know how to beg the man.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Aystarz: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
He actually climbed the podium to give a speech immediately after Tinubu and he said, "what a privilege it was for him to do so right after the jagaban himself", and the hall went up in laughter...

Enjoy my siggy

The audience no nice at all. Why kick a fallen man?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Me sef need money pass your but I won’t come to the internet to beg.

Improvise better ways to be financially sufficient. We are all facing the same cash crunch.
if u dont have to help , why all this long epistle. And do u tink i like it coming online?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by resurgent2019: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Vichot:

if u dont have to help , why all this long epistle. And do u tink i like it coming online?

Hmmmmmm. Oya no vex.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by CSTR1005: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pathetic.
A whole governor.

No Wonder they surrendered to the colonial masters before they even came out of the ships, while the rest of the south were engaging in various resistance.

It is in the blood.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by resurgent2019: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
One bigot just invaded this thread.

All they want is for Ambode and Tinubu not to settle so they can laugh at yorubas and further attempt to divide us.

Their yeye dey smell:
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by CSTR1005: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:
One bigot just invaded this thread.

All they want is for Ambode and Tinubu not to settle so they can laugh at yorubas and further attempt to divide us.

Their yeye dey smell:
Divide you?
You are not worth the effort. We have not lost anything in your unity or division.

Even when others pity your pathetic lives, you think it is ethnic politics.

Look around the rest of the south all the way to edo state, which of them is controlled by a god father?

Una no dey shame?
And when men are talking, afonja go show face.

Disgusting.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Madeu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
The video here. The moment Ambode ran for a photo pose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iyLCzXdsnk?t=283
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Rayd502(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Madeu:

This video has been blocked by channels...lol
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by CSTR1005: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Madeu:

lol

Tinubu do this man strong thing.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by TrueNigerian300: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

For Lagos—where I live—he should at least be able to keeep the roads in motorable condition regardless of the rains. He should also be able to sanitize and maintain efficient waste disposal given the huge population of Lagos State.

This is in addition to other mega infrastructural projects in keeping with the state’s mega city status. grin

You see? It’s not rocket science for a “Lagos State” Governor. But Ambode failed in these regard.

Thanks so much for pointing that out.

I have been complaining immediately after his one and half year. I stopped complaining about it since people around me couldn't see his Failure. Anybody should just mention one major project he has embarked on or finished. Please dont tell me those useless bus stops.
Most major roads he completed were initiated by the great Fash example the ikorodu road was almost finished by Fashola. The one in my area almost finished by Fashola and so many others. Now compare the standard of those roads with his. What do you get? Mediocrity!!!

I don't think this guy can perform as a commissioner talk more of Governor.

Open your eyes people this dude is a Failure. A complete one at that. People are just being emotional about his ordeal with his party.Well the truth is I dont think those fool s are fighting him based on performance rather than selfish interest.

But we must admit he failed woefully and should not be returned. I dont care whether he betrayed any party member or any of those fools making noise. My concern is that he failed and should not be returned.

Wise up Lagosians this dude is a complete failure.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by galaxy2020(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
....you mean former ordinary commissioner? ���
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by CSTR1005: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rayd502:

lol

It is still available on YouTube, though not through the channels platform.

I understand why they would block it. A big shame.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Ategberoson(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
I've learnt not to quick to run the verdict of two or more people smiling

1 it can be a trick
2 it can be a jest
3. it can be a sorry case smiles

what ambode can do if he's deny to run second term under APC is to decamped to PDP and run for a senatorial election but not governorship election or else his second term denial would relegate his political carrier from 50% that's it now to zero %

he would win a senatorial sit with sympathy from his loyal APC member and PDP full support
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Glink2018(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

It's called E-begging. It is process whereby some unscrupulous elements log in online social media platforms and script some fictitious text in order to solicit for financial assistance from the public

Register now for pre-basic/basic course in E-begging and cooperate begging.

Interested applicants shld reach out to the above quoted member for tutelage.

I'm sure you will thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by oloriLFC(f): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Wakanda style grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by moufan: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:
I kinda pity Governor Ambode though but life itself is not fair. He has underperformed as a Governor and he doesn’t have the clout to garner the sympathy of lagosians, hence his ordeal with Tinubu.
underperform in your village abi? pls ffuck off

ambode is the best governor in nigeria #fact
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by resurgent2019: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
moufan:
underperform in your village abi? pls ffuck off

ambode is the best governor in nigeria #fact

Na ontop this Ambode issue make I fu*ck up?

Na wa oooo. You must be Ambode family.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Oluwadare: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
geometricaxis:

the problem is not Tinubu, the problem is the party rank and file. THEY are the ones against Anbode because of the way he treated them. Tinubu cannot take panadol for another mans headache because if Tinubu defies the rank and file, they will turn against him. They have told him this in no uncertain terms. A good leader understands the pulse of his followers and does not go against it.

NOTHING TINUBU CAN DO EVEN IF HE WANTED!!!

I put this in capitals for the dullards that keep typing Tinubu, Tinubu as if Tinubu is the problem.
partially true. But as the don and father of any political classes in Lagos state, I believe if he really wants, he can come in and pacify the aggrieved quarters in the state. Without doubt Asiwaju has been given that authority in Lagos state, hence he can influence those followers to back the governor again. This is my view.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Madeu(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rayd502:

still available.
it cannot be watched from a third party site( Nairaland) or app. You have to watch it directly from youtube site or app.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by abbasajao(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=moufan post=71285537]underperform in your village abi? pls ffuck off

Ambode is the best governor in nigeria #fact[/quote

Ambode being the best governor doesnt mean he perform excellently because others performance is below average. As a lagos governor you dont have excuse to underperform as the resources is there for you to excel.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Oluwadare: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bestchoice4me:
Tinubu is not here on Nairaland
true, but information is powerful. Some of his aids might be and relay this to him in form of public opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by tosinjay(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
emerged01:

Thank you!
He wanted to stand against Fashola second term but people stood behind fashola and he backed off. Fashola's performance fought for him. Ambode didn't perform at all,so people are not ready to stand with him.
I was actually saying or thinking Ambode should be left alone probably because of my gentle perception abt him. Then i thought again, this guy has actually done nothing of significance that could be pointed to. None. Road being done are dragging, some abandoned. Nothing to show by this governor. I just wonder. He can actually go.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.