Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (80210 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by tosinjay(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

For Lagos—where I live—he should at least be able to keeep the roads in motorable condition regardless of the rains. He should also be able to sanitize and maintain efficient waste disposal given the huge population of Lagos State.

This is in addition to other mega infrastructural projects in keeping with the state’s mega city status. grin

You see? It’s not rocket science for a “Lagos State” Governor. But Ambode failed in these regard.
You're right, but if you say he failed in those aspects, what aspect did he pass? As masses there are certain ways we can only benefit from the work done and for ambode nothing has been done. To me he failed. He only probably governed the money.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by adaweezy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Thanks so much for pointing that out.

I have been complaining immediately after his one and half year. I stopped complaining about it since people around me couldn't see his Failure. Anybody should just mention one major project he has embarked on or finished. Please dont tell me those useless bus stops.
Most major roads he completed were initiated by the great Fash example the ikorodu road was almost finished by Fashola. The one in my area almost finished by Fashola and so many others. Now compare the standard of those roads with his. What do you get? Mediocrity!!!

I don't think this guy can perform as a commissioner talk more of Governor.

Open your eyes people this dude is a Failure. A complete one at that. People are just being emotional about his ordeal with his party.Well the truth is I dont think those fool s are fighting him based on performance rather than selfish interest.

But we must admit he failed woefully and should not be returned. I dont care whether he betrayed any party member or any of those fools making noise. My concern is that he failed and should not be returned.

Wise up Lagosians this dude is a complete failure.

Capitol Road Agege
Eze Njoku/General hospital way Gbagada

And a host of others
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by DealZnaija: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
unikprince:
Imagine where a whole vice president was relegated to in that picture. grin grin

Do not jump to conclusions when you dont have the total picture. Jim Ovia, the focal person was standing beside the V.P, but you see just one section and you jump to conclusions

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by tosinjay(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Thanks so much for pointing that out.

I have been complaining immediately after his one and half year. I stopped complaining about it since people around me couldn't see his Failure. Anybody should just mention one major project he has embarked on or finished. Please dont tell me those useless bus stops.
Most major roads he completed were initiated by the great Fash example the ikorodu road was almost finished by Fashola. The one in my area almost finished by Fashola and so many others. Now compare the standard of those roads with his. What do you get? Mediocrity!!!

I don't think this guy can perform as a commissioner talk more of Governor.

Open your eyes people this dude is a Failure. A complete one at that. People are just being emotional about his ordeal with his party.Well the truth is I dont think those fool s are fighting him based on performance rather than selfish interest.

But we must admit he failed woefully and should not be returned. I dont care whether he betrayed any party member or any of those fools making noise. My concern is that he failed and should not be returned.

Wise up Lagosians this dude is a complete failure.
You echoed my view, bet u wicked o. So those guys are fools grin
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Smarkie: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
it's only a fool that fight for this politicians. they know what they are doing
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by ufuosman(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nobody knows each other mind
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Temptee101(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
He actually climbed the podium to give a speech immediately after Tinubu and he said, "what a privilege it was for him to do so right after the jagaban himself", and the hall went up in laughter...

Enjoy my siggy
He also said he was not prepared to speak and who is he to speak when the jagaban has spoken. You could they tears hiding behind his smile. He's doing everything to please tinubu, Lagos is tinubu, tinubu is lagos
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by balayoflife(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:
When Ipob pigs of Biafra started supporting Ambode against Tinubu, I knew Ambode would have serious problems.

Anyone supported by those criminals is bound to suffer misfortune. Even PDP is using style to push them away. grin

if only Ur papa use condom!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by gaby(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Temptee101:

He also said he was not prepared to speak and who is he to speak when the jagaban has spoken. You could they tears hiding behind his smile. He's doing everything to please tinubu, Lagos is tinubu, tinubu is lagos

You indeed watched it, I felt sorry listening to his shaky voice...
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Neminc: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Imagine
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by hopkinsnoni(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol Ambode underperformed? Best governor in Nigeria.......
resurgent2019:
I kinda pity Governor Ambode though but life itself is not fair. He has underperformed as a Governor and he doesn’t have the clout to garner the sympathy of lagosians, hence his ordeal with Tinubu.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why is Jagaban interfering in the process of Lagosians deciding who governs them?

He was given a free hand to govern. What's all these na?

Are the descendants of Oduduwa this weak in their political disposition? This happens only in primitive societies. Where is all the overhyped sophistication?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by encryptjay(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mehn, this sh it is real.
On a serious note, I thought he was performing. I recall seeing threads here about his performance so how come some people are saying he hasn't really done anything?
Politics sha.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Cajal:
....ambode is gone
He however needs to make Peace with his political Lord.. for subsequent appointment

he will decamp once he loses the apc lagos gov primaries. hes fight isnt over yet
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by DeBigFab(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
That bastard Jim Ovia that connived with Soludo to freeze billions of naira investors' money at Nospetco Oil And Gas. Ẹ no go better.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oluwadare:
partially true. But as the don and father of any political classes in Lagos state, I believe if he really wants, he can come in and pacify the aggrieved quarters in the state. Without doubt Asiwaju has been given that authority in Lagos state, hence he can influence those followers to back the governor again. This is my view.

I agree with you but the fact that the rank and file are against Ambode has given Tinubu an out.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

They will settle their wahala.

It was Tinubu that made him a Governor so he will know how to beg the man.

sometimes there is no begging. just look at Amosun and tejuoso. lesson in Nigerian politics: never disembark off the tiger on which you rode to power.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Roger3D(m): 1:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Oluwadare:
Now I'm having this pity for Mr. Ambode. Please Asiwaju forgive your state governor of any of his wrong doing, he is a house the lord used you to build, never allow it to crumble. Remember, a child can't be good in pap eating without having a stain wrapped on his fingers. Please let the governor go for second tenure.
Your prayer is in vain for Bola tinubu doesn't do nairaland
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by oyolima(m): 4:48am On Sep 18, 2018
Ojoro smile
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Boxer007(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
felinko:
GOOD for him

Hi handsome. Can u hold my dik while I hold yours?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by felinko(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
I dnt understand
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by felinko(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Really
Boxer007:

Hi handsome. Can u hold my dik while I hold yours?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Boxer007(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
felinko:
Really

Yes brother. Brother, Please do u suck dicks good?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by felinko(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
Boxer007:

Yes brother. Brother, Please do u suck dicks good?
May God restore ur health in Jesus name.amen
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Boxer007(m): 5:15am On Sep 20, 2018
felinko:

May God restore ur health in Jesus name.amen

Being homophobic is a crime sir. You don't enjoy gay sex? Shame on you
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by felinko(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Boxer007:

Being homophobic is a crime sir. You don't enjoy gay sex? Shame on you

Again may God heal ur heart.amen
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by Boxer007(m): 12:45am On Sep 21, 2018
felinko:

Again may God heal ur heart.amen

Brother you sound like u dislike sucking dik. It's not a bad thing brother. It makes your mouth strong
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch by felinko(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother you sound like u dislike sucking dik. It's not a bad thing brother. It makes your mouth strong

Hehehehehe.....strong to do wat biko...as u can see am not concern about how u chose to live ur life and ur sexual orientation.but dnt just drag me Into ur lifestyle.Am a happily married man and a born again child of God.so take ur offer to someone dat shares ur orientation...dea is neither insult nor critisism in my comment.so I will appreciate if u steer clear my mention.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.