Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Breaking:amaechi Cannot Stop Whom God Wants As Rivers Governor,says Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:amaechi Cannot Stop Whom God Wants As Rivers Governor,says Abe (283 Views)

Impunity Worse In Rivers APC Than PDP, Says Abe / 2023: APC Will Retain Central Govt., Rivers, Says Abe / My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:amaechi Cannot Stop Whom God Wants As Rivers Governor,says Abe by kcmichael: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Frontline Governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress Rivers State, Senator Magnus Abe said the Former Governor of Rivers State and current Minister of Transportation Rt Hon CHIBUIKE Amaechi Cabnot stop any man God has said will be the next Rivers State Governor in 2019.

Abe who was Speaking this Morning at the old Port Harcourt Township During an interactive session with Notable Youths and Grassroots Organizations within the Old Port Harcourt Town Area said he Will fight to be Rivers State Governor in any means Constitutionally allowed.

“I am fighting for my right to be governor of Rivers State and I will fight in any way that is constitutionally allowed”

Senator Magnus Abe w speaking on “RESTORING THE ECONOMY OF RIVERS STATE, A CASE STUDY OF THE OLD PORT HARCOURT TOWNSHIP also said he stood with Amaechi when he was fighting to be Rivers State Governor.

“When Amaechi was fighting for his right to be governor, I stood with him. Odili did not call any of us betrayer ”

“Whoever God has said will be governor of Rivers State, will be governor of Rivers and there is nothing that Rt. Hon. Amaechi can do about it”

“Amaechi is a former governor, a member of caucus and a statesman. I will continue to oblige everybody to Accord him respect”

“Today, sadly, a lot of Rivers people are not just unemployed but they are unemployable. That is a terrible indictment of the type of people we are churning out and we must as a matter of priority change that.”

There are many things that we can do to make Rivers people not just employable but sought after” Abe Said.

Re: Breaking:amaechi Cannot Stop Whom God Wants As Rivers Governor,says Abe by Mostfavoured010(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Re: Breaking:amaechi Cannot Stop Whom God Wants As Rivers Governor,says Abe by brodalikeme(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amaechi fight fight! Fought GEJ, fought Wike and now fighting Magnus Abe.

Oga, why are you burning all your houses?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:amaechi Cannot Stop Whom God Wants As Rivers Governor,says Abe by Pusyiter(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
embarassed
Re: Breaking:amaechi Cannot Stop Whom God Wants As Rivers Governor,says Abe by Pusyiter(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
I am beginning to believe this Amechi is problematic.
If all Political Juggernaut in Rivers State are all your enemies, then who are your friends?

(1) (Reply)

Election: Gov Bello Says Buhari Will Double His 2015 Votes / Osun Rerun: Details Of Saraki’s Meeting With Adeleke Revealed / Osun Guber Update-inec Misplaced PDP Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.