Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online (1534 Views)

Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Minister Exposed As Sex Tape Is Leaked By Lover After Being Blackmailed. Photos / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by HeWrites(m): 5:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Naked photos of a man alleged to be married have been leaked online and social media users were quick to shame him.

According to reports, the photo was taken in a hotel and was leaked by the woman he was with in the hotel.
In the photos, the man is seen striking various poses and his photo was taken.

A lot of people have called him out for putting himself in such a situation. There are also those who pointed out that the woman who released the photo has committed a crime and deserves to face the law.

See Reactions Below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9850/social-media-users-slam-married-man-after-his-naked-photos-in-a-hotel-is-leaked-online.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by Olalan(m): 5:54am On Sep 18, 2018
If not stupidity what drives people to take unclad pictures, do they feel cool seeing those pic on their phones or what
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by ednut1(m): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Some children some go be lik i have the best daddy.
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2018
grin haha make una see person papa wetin im dey docheesy.u will be shocked to ur marrows dat this man is probably a well respected deacon or knight in his churchcheesy. U carry ashawo go hotel dey pose in d nude for hercheesy.how foolish can u getcheesy.anyway according to nl's idelogy if u be man and ur nude gets leaked it does not affect ur reputationcheesy.
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by Homeboiy: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by Malissa1(f): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2018
This man is a disgrace to manhood

Those stupid old fool that will not let young girls be.... Shame on you all..... And I pity your wife and children
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by dbos11(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Old fool

A fool at forty is a fool forever
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by hatux: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2018
What has life turned to

Infact I'm not understanding...
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2018
We don’t even know if it is a girl that took this pic, I am suspecting he is a gay posing for his gay partner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
We don’t even know if it is a girl that took this pic, I am suspecting he is a gay posing for his gay partner.
you are right, that was the first thing that came to my mind upon seeing the pictures
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by Evablizin(f): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2018
See as the man pose for door,the collect selfies with different styles.
Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by stevecantrell: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
the gayness of this thread tho...

Re: Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online by sainty2k3(m): 1:20am On Sep 20, 2018
Why is he posing like an idiot . old man for that matter

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) / Is My Friend Right To Divorce Gus Wife? / My Grandma Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.