Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs (36838 Views)

GTB: I Was Shocked With a Transaction not initiated be me! (pictured) / Banks Charge Customers For Failed Transactions / What Does It Mean Transaction Not Permitted To Card Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs by Jaytecq(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Just2endowed2:

big company fear twitter like kilode grin

mtn, airtels, banks. just that twitter complaint doesnt work on government institutions and politicians.

currently battling with Nipost twitter handle on a case of fraud by their staff
really appreciate it man. have been enlightened.
Re: Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs by happystep(m): 3:30am On Nov 28, 2018
I have been complaining to fidelity bank since July over such transactions. 2000 naira failed recharge of my Airtel line yet they claim they will investigate it. Up till now no report on the investigation.

Airtel office have confirmed on different occasions and emails that no such transactions hit my Airtel line at said moment yet Fidelity bank is claiming the recharge was sent to my Airtel line.
I wonder whether my line is now cloned by another person.
Re: Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs by CuteCeo: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
happystep:
I have been complaining to fidelity bank since July over such transactions. 2000 naira failed recharge of my Airtel line yet they claim they will investigate it. Up till now no report on the investigation.

Airtel office have confirmed on different occasions and emails that no such transactions hit my Airtel line at said moment yet Fidelity bank is claiming the recharge was sent to my Airtel line.
I wonder whether my line is now cloned by another person.

Hello bro. Did you eventually go to leibniz?
Re: Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs by Jibsonified(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
kokomilala:
Good. Access has been holding my money since August 21. I've written them several times, but they've not obliged me. I'll wait for October 2.

So how far, have they reversed it. I'm in the same situation, I got debited #15,000 and no cash dispensed... now it is getting to 3 months and no resolution. I have sent mail complaining to cpd.cbn.gov.ng. Fo 2 days now nothing. Abi na to march go CBN office ni?!
Re: Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs by kokomilala(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
@jibsonified,part of it was reversed in a most curious way.It was as dishonest as it could get.I saw some bogus credit alerts that I didn't make, followed almost immediately by a spate of debit alerts. They try to give the impression that they had returned it,but only a fraction was returned.
What CBN did was just like show boating.They only played to the gallery. I sent them an email:they never replied, never asked the bank to return the money.
I've lost hope in the Nigerian system.The CBN's muteness encapsulates the rot in the system.
Re: Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs by drmikeadams(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sterling bank dey hol my 6K since last Saturday..
Re: Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs by Ibvibes: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2020
you need fast loans and you are anywhere in the states, we would reach out to you within 24hrs and no collateral nor guarantor, you just have to be a salary earner, reach out to me on this number 09023003706 or reach out to me on this mail ibdan1992@gmail.com and with us you could get from 100k - 6million, depending on your salary, with a repayment tenure of 1 year.
Thanks
Re: Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs by karlboss: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2020
drmikeadams:
Sterling bank dey hol my 6K since last Saturday..

Gtbank dey hold my money since last week Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Operatives Take Over As Residents Besiege CBN In Kaduna / Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job / How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.