Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (45102 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / PDP Protest: Your Invitation Laughable, Crude – Saraki Tells Police / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by mywells: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2018
when you see your nightmare live like this and you can't do anything,i think that's the gravious and sucider
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by mywells: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2018
bluecircle470:
Mumu wey never take care of himself finish
theres no saint in hell

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by tech18: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2018
Lol...Try and win Kwara first.Lagos is not Kwara oo

You have forgotten Kogi
Your boy Dino is struggling to get the PDP ticket to run for Senate i n 2019.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Kento4ken: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2018
Jagaban u they hear..
He will teach us how to �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by technicallyrich(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2018
The same way your for fathers slaughthered yorubass and took over illorin never to be relinquised untill these minute.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Walehelt(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2018
who else noticed his view of restructuring?
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Offisteven: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Olubukola Saraki, the jack Bauer of Nigeria, the millennial maradona of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Witnes: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2018
C who's talking about godfather and terrorising a state. Remember to include Kwara that u sarakis ampit 4past decades. Bukola is not d right person to talk about pocketing a state as his own state is hold hostage by their house
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by technicallyrich(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Saraki the afonja man from ilorin who does not even have control in his own state wants to be the new godfather of Lagos??...lmao
saraki is not yorubass but fulani.they defeated the lazy cowards and took over their lands to date.
They just answer yorubass name for eye service even other yorubad people know these.
Tibunu juju is in his teeth any day his teeth is clean he will lose relevance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by HeyCorleone(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2018
trulygirl:
Hmmm waiting grin

Here in Ilorin he is fast loosing popularity. Infact after 2019 he might be politically irrelevant in Ilorin and Nigeria at large.

2019 is gonna be interesting cool

From your comment someone would think you're someone a little knowledge of politics. Smh.

You don't use the views of a few aggrieved individuals to conclude that a person is "fast losing popularity" in a whole state.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Ategberoson(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=ottohan post=71302132]While d south East has been peaceful politically...
The brownroof republic are fighting against themselves...
Confusion in the enemy's camp grin[/quoted]

yes southeast is peaceful as you dummy accept anything. thought ndimo don't want nwosu? has Alex Otti forgone his governorship election?
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Sure you can teach him, but in Kuje Prison.

Nigerians celebrating thieves from time immemorial.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by chiefolododo(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2018
trulygirl:
Hmmm waiting grin

Here in Ilorin he is fast loosing popularity. Infact after 2019 he might be politically irrelevant in Ilorin and Nigeria at large.

2019 is gonna be interesting cool
dey there
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by EmirAbj: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2018
I Wan Charge My Phone, Who Go Help Me We No Get Light Here
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by hollah123: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2018
ottohan:
While d south East has been peaceful politically...
The brownroof republic are fighting against themselves...
Confusion in the enemy's camp grin
your father's n great grandfather wish they could have the brown roof but they were cut in their prime by Gowon's bullet n all they worked for were destroyed in their face due to their stupidity.so brown roof is a sign of fulfilment n it also means it's been a long way coming.as modern as the palace of many Yoruba kings are,u will still see brown roof so I believe u understand now

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Throwback:
So says the godfather terrorizing Kwara State.

A pot calling the kettle black.

A man who had to sleep overnight in the National Assembly car park, so he could spring a treacherous surprise on his own party legislators and disenfranchise them from voting in their very first joint legislative task, just so he could become Senate President as the only candidate at any cost.

When you are done reenacting your treachery at the PDP primaries, let us know so we can all agree you are a cunning criminal with no honour.
it's warlord democracy
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by sehin79(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2018
LOL Mr saraki, even kwara states is not a gurantee for you,and you calling shot on lagos.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by holuphisayor(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2018
lmao.
Help me with some memes for tinubu grin
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Kpress: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2018
saraki was among the top individuals who rig buhari and some governors to power 2015,he knows all tinubu and APC tricks,if you observe him very well he don't just make anyhow promises,he is a Senate president so he knows what the law entails,the rest aspirant keep promising restructuring but if you see the way saraki talk about it,you will understand that he mean what he said,we Nigerians should forget about all the allegation APC is making to paint him black,do you know that despite the way,buhari and APC deny him of some juicy positions and others as senate president, so kwara people say he is not working,the people still love him and ready to vote for him

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by moderatedguy: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Flatbeds trucks available CALL OR WHATSAPP 08035420177 KLASSIC.P.INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by adexpa(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2018
I do not disagreed that Bukola is not a criminal, but can you point me a Nigeria politician who is clean of this. It is better to appoint a criminal with intelligence and smartness, who can come out to address and carry people along at when need. Many of us are just looking at the headline neglecting other comments he made: restructuring and employment. Saraki is energetic, vibrant, brilliant, young and smart politically and that is the kind of person we need to represent us both in and out of Nigeria. We always judge by antecedent that are politically fuelled, we all see Saraki from what they say angle and not what we see and witness. Vote Saraki, he is better than lifeless and clueless man with integrity alone as licence to leadership.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Basic123: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2018
MinorityTribe:
Wait...Is Saraki not Afonja? Why isn't he licking Tinubu arse?
When Saraki himself has all Igbo People licking his ass.

we AFONJA dashed you that one grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Vivuch: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
What if Tinubu is plotting a new way to win, sense will not kill me
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by perryy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Because of this man Saraki, I will go and retrieve my list voter's card. And if he didn't get the PDP ticket, I will surely not vote.

Up saraki!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by dewana4real2all(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img] shocked cheesy shocked embarassed[left][/left][sub][/sub]Make l dance small ooooo

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Let the GAMES begin! grin
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP by Beedude(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
PDP will be making a mistake by fielding Saraki as President. If someone like Rabiu Kwakwaso don't win the primaries, they should just kiss 2019 election bye-bye. This man can't defeat Buhari even in his zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil / We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.