Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (44700 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by ceometromedia: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rep. Umar Bago (APC-Chanchaga) says he will support the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Gov. Abubakar Bello of Niger with 100 cars.

Bago, who stated this on Tuesday in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Minna, said that the two leaders remained the only credible choices in the 2019 elections.

He urged the electorate to vote for continuity in order to consolidate on the ongoing changes that would set the Nation on the path of progress.

“President Buhari has proved beyond reasonable doubt to be honest, sincere and committed to the yearnings and aspirations of Nigerians irrespective of political, tribal and religious differences.

“I am supporting the re-election campaign team of President Buhari and that of Gov. Abubakar Bello with 100 cars for massive sensitisation of the people of Niger,” he said.

The lawmaker said the vehicles would be distributed at a grand rally tagged, “Niger Na Buhari Da LoLo Ne” in Minna.

Bago said that the vehicles would be given to officials of the APC and other organisations to disseminate the numerous achievements recorded by Buhari and Bello.

He said in the more than three years of the APC administration, the two have shown leadership style that Nigerians and the people of Niger were proud of.

Bago added that the gesture was part of his support to the two leaders whom he described as worthy ambassadors of the people and the party.

“I want to make it categorically clear that this gesture is stemmed out of my genuine love and commitment to the course of governance of our dear country and my state‎ in particular.

‘’There is no gainsaying the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari has in the last three years done what other presidents did not achieve within a similar period.

“We are all witnesses to the massive infrastructural development going on in different parts of the country, especially construction and rehabilitation of roads.

“We are also witnesses to the unprecedented development that Gov. Abubakar Bello has brought to Niger State within these few years that he got the opportunity to govern our dear state.

“I feel that these two leaders should be supported by every well-meaning Nigerian that has genuine love for the country.

“If for nothing, I believe we should support them so that we will continue to enjoy good governance in the next four years,” he said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/lawmaker-support-buhari-re-election-with-100-cars/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
This senators are very rich o
100 tokunbo cars(which i doubt) multiply by 800k = 80m . Then brand new like 5m times 100 = 500m

16 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Daviddson(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Where would the money be taken from? Your guess is as good as mine - moneys he most likely embezzled, that were meant for constituency projects. Our collective wealth. cool

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by johnlvis(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hope they know what they are doing?

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
But wait ooo 100 cars hmm were did he get this money ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by BruncleZuma: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Where him dey work?

[img]https://i./mH3.gif[/img]

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by TheAngry1: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
ok
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by olaolulazio(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Buhari doesn't need cars to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by lonlytroy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
The guy will regret wasting his money after the masses have decide next year

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by SojiCash(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
K
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by otunde527: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Barawos

5 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Jellyberry(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm.cool.chek my siggy abeg
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by hisexcellency34: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Yet he has not moved a single motion in the House

6 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by tunwumi: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Politics is the highest ever yielding investment in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Rayd502(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
Vichot:
This senators are very rich o
100 tokunbo cars(which i doubt) multiply by 800k = 80m . Then brand new like 5m times 100 = 500m

The kind people you should be sending account number to...

It's a joke oh.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
The cars that he 'll collect back immediately, Buhari fails his reelection bid in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by faaz24: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
johnlvis:
Hope they know what they are doing?
Dream on.

It is not a crime to dream
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by ppotter(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Freely walking thieves we have as lawmakers. I weep for this country.

10 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by chrisxxx(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
How stupid can one be? The man u rejected some years back u r now campaigning with his fake picture of endorsement of ur mr integrity.

6 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by meditator(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
I'm not surprised at all because distribution of cars and motorcycles to thugs and delegates has been your legacy in Chanchaga federal constituency minna for the past 7 years. just that this time around, you have decided to do it to a different angle; one is for good(that of PMB) while the other is not for patriotism (that of gov Abu Lolo)

3 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by nuvoyayaz: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
100 cars for what.. ishoke
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Kingkamba(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
your brain needs factory setting.
buhariguy:
Good,
Nigerians acknowledged Buhari as the best president of Nigeria but the useless jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist love terrorist, kidnappers, arm robbers, corruption more than the best president, not knowing inherent hatred kill faster than aids.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
ceometromedia:
Rep. Umar Bago (APC-Chanchaga) says he will support the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Gov. Abubakar Bello of Niger with 100 cars.

Bago, who stated this on Tuesday in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Minna, said that the two leaders remained the only credible choices in the 2019 elections.

He urged the electorate to vote for continuity in order to consolidate on the ongoing changes that would set the Nation on the path of progress.

“President Buhari has proved beyond reasonable doubt to be honest, sincere and committed to the yearnings and aspirations of Nigerians irrespective of political, tribal and religious differences.

“I am supporting the re-election campaign team of President Buhari and that of Gov. Abubakar Bello with 100 cars for massive sensitisation of the people of Niger,” he said.

The lawmaker said the vehicles would be distributed at a grand rally tagged, “Niger Na Buhari Da LoLo Ne” in Minna.

Bago said that the vehicles would be given to officials of the APC and other organisations to disseminate the numerous achievements recorded by Buhari and Bello.

He said in the more than three years of the APC administration, the two have shown leadership style that Nigerians and the people of Niger were proud of.

Bago added that the gesture was part of his support to the two leaders whom he described as worthy ambassadors of the people and the party.

“I want to make it categorically clear that this gesture is stemmed out of my genuine love and commitment to the course of governance of our dear country and my state‎ in particular.

‘’There is no gainsaying the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari has in the last three years done what other presidents did not achieve within a similar period.

“We are all witnesses to the massive infrastructural development going on in different parts of the country, especially construction and rehabilitation of roads.

“We are also witnesses to the unprecedented development that Gov. Abubakar Bello has brought to Niger State within these few years that he got the opportunity to govern our dear state.

“I feel that these two leaders should be supported by every well-meaning Nigerian that has genuine love for the country.

“If for nothing, I believe we should support them so that we will continue to enjoy good governance in the next four years,” he said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/lawmaker-support-buhari-re-election-with-100-cars/

It's the Zoo.. Yes, it's possible for one dominant gorilla to hoard all the bananas.

1 Like

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by bashir1451(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ngcampuschat36:
baba Must Go
Back to aso rock ko?
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by DidierDrogba: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Good,
Nigerians acknowledged Buhari as the best president of Nigeria but the useless jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist love terrorist, kidnappers, arm robbers, corruption more than the best president, not knowing inherent hatred kill faster than aids.
your lifeless,gworo chewing god will be disgraced

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / 2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.