Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (44720 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
OK sir, their achievement you have told us what about you, what have you achieved so far as a law maker
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by galadima77(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Daviddson:
Where would the money be taken from? Your guess is as good as mine - moneys he most likely embezzled that were meant for constituency projects. Our collective wealth. cool

The vehicles are for himself and Daddy's boy, because Niger state already sure for pmb like kilode!!!

1 Like

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by pleaseGod: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
corruption on corruption Niger state is one of the states if not only state without road, just imagine frm Minna to Abuja bad road, Minna to kontagora bad road, Kontagora to Kwara bad road with broken bridges, tegina to kaduna now tell me where the roads are!
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please tell me, Mr representative. How many cars have you supported the growth of the youths of your community with, since they elected you as their representative. Hypocrite!!! ���
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Some places in Niger state have been displaced at a result of flood, he didn't even try to reach out to them, some places in the Minna city have been without light for up to a year now, yet he didn't even try to donate transformers for those places, all he can buy is cars that he will given to cronies after the election.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Charly68: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
chriskosherbal:
But wait ooo 100 cars hmm were did he get this money ?
Constituency projects
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by LannisterIMP: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Where did he get that money His constituents could be all living in penury at the Moment!

Misplaced priorities everywhere!!

Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by bossrillboss: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
dis mumu goat wey em constituency dey suffer na em dey donate 100 cars..mumu rep.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by magzey: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=DidierDrogba post=71313697]your lifeless,gworo chewing god will be disgraced[/quote
When Allah say YES to Baba ,who can say No? grin grin
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Roger3D(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
DidierDrogba:
your lifeless,gworo chewing god will be disgraced
By ibo boys? You must be kidding
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Juliusdking(m): 3:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmmmmm i see another thief there
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Chigold101(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Vichot:
This senators are very rich o
100 tokunbo cars(which i doubt) multiply by 800k = 80m . Then brand new like 5m times 100 = 500m
is he a Senator?
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by hmuhammad(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2018
chrisxxx:

How stupid can one be? The man u rejected some years back u r now campaigning with his fake picture of endorsement of ur mr integrity.
why e de pain you?
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by hmuhammad(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2018
lonlytroy:
The guy will regret wasting his money after the masses have decide next year
speak for yourself, Niger is APC and APC is Niger. You've never travelled out of your region before and you believe everyone outside ur region supports PDP....
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by hmuhammad(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=71313766][/quote]next time the guy reply you in a disrespectful manner, just give him the "sai Baba" treatment.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2018
How won't he support with 100 cars? At least, it's all about "interest"
I am.not against his intent on supporting Buhari but with 100 cars? That is a lot of money and that reflects the kind of money these guys have while majority of Nigerians are suffering.
And it is same selfish interests that makes them switch parties three times a month.
It's unfortunate.

I do not belong to any political party. But if this senator was an opposition senator, wouldn't he be invited by some agencies for questioning about possibly money laundering n corruption?

Yoruba go say " oggao" smiles

Kenneth oboh
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by seangy4konji: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Thieves..he no give young guys make dem use am deh do uber for lekki deh employ demselves but he fit use am support buhari..

Thunder fire you and your family.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by 7lives: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2018
chriskosherbal:
But wait ooo 100 cars hmm were did he get this money ?

Omo I weak o, how much is his constituency allowance?, how many years has he spend in the Senate?, so that I can calculate the amount he has milked from this country.
Re: Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars by lonlytroy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
hmuhammad:
speak for yourself, Niger is APC and APC is Niger. You've never travelled out of your region before and you believe everyone outside ur region supports PDP....

You go bow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.