Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] (6394 Views)

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
Even if the book won't make a penny I don't care.

All I'm interested in, is niggas to learn 'how not to give their 100% to women. It's dangerous.

Let every man be selfish when it comes to women matter.

Place yourself and your male friends above women.

Women don't worth giving it all.

Total crap. Now, we know those who'll leave their wives hanging at home and go hangout with friends instead .
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2018
1Sharon:

You never specifically said how she died undecided

really?

Ok! U gon read it in the book how she died, which hospital she was taken to, what casket she was buried in, who sponsored her burial and where she was buried.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Michelle55:
Miles.. Talking about it will ease up the pains and hurt you feel and probably restore the unquantifiable peace of mind you once had.

are u serious?

Do u know what I go tru each time I stumbled on that thread I created abt my ex?

When somtin takes me to dat thread, it remins me of my ex. The good moment we had. It doesn't even remind me of d sh!ts she put me tru but reminds me of d good time we had and tru out dat week I'll de down cursing myself all tru.

I've begged d mods to delete that thread but they refused.

Writing tins don't ease me any pain rather it reminds me of som stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:

Did the thread make frontpage? If no, I'll show you how to delete it.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Criis:

Total crap. Now, we know those who'll leave their wives hanging at home and go hangout with friends instead .

u didn't get my point bruv...

I said don't give a woman ur all.

I've gotten to the point where I put animals above women.

If I have 2k and a lady walks up to me and tell me to borrow her 1k dat she wants to use it for sometin serious maybe health issues dat in 5hrs time she will refund it with interest of 100%.

And a guy walks up to me at that same moment and beg me 1.5k to buy weed and smoke and won't refund the money.

I will gladly give out the 1.5k to the guy to go smoke.

This guy will remember me tomorow than a b!tch I'd have given 1k.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Michelle55: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:

are u serious?

Do u know what I go tru each time I stumbled on that thread I created abt my ex?

When somtin takes me to dat thread, it remins me of my ex. The good moment we had. It doesn't even remind me of d sh!ts she put me tru but reminds me of d good time we had and tru out dat week I'll de down cursing myself all tru.

Writing tins don't ease me any pain rather it reminds me of som stuffs.

You can't change the hands of time dear.. Letting go is the way forward. Some people are in our lives to give us memories while some gives us lessons.
Yours gave you both..
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:

u didn't get my point bruv...

I said don't give a woman ur all.

I've gotten to the point where I put animals above women.

If I have 2k and a lady walks up to me and tell me to borrow her 1k dat she wants to use it for sometin serious maybe health issues dat in 5hrs time she will refund it with interest of 100%.

And a guy walks up to me at that same moment and beg me 1.5k to buy weed and smoke and won't refund the money.

I will gladly give out the 1.5k to the guy to go smoke.

This guy will remember me tomorow than a b!tch I'd have given 1k.
cheesy cheesy cheesy You have a great sense of humor.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Did the thread make frontpage? If no, I'll show you how to delete it.
I don't know if it made fp. How do they check? U told me how to delete it but I am banned from the acct I created it.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2018
iLegend, you know how to create sensational heading... why I love your thread

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Michelle55:

You can't change the hands of time dear.. Letting go is the way forward. Some people are in our lives to give us memories while some gives us lessons.
Yours gave you both..
I'm goin to detailed evrytin in the book. Hope u will buy it.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
I don't know if it made fp. How do they check? U told me how to delete it but I am banned from the acct I created it.
Oh! Since you're banned you can't. No, it didn't make front page.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Really?

Then you are MORE Stupid, than I thought.
Yea! Very stupid I was for giving women my all. Never will I give a woman more than 0.1% of me.

My Male Friends Over Female Friends

Money Over B!tches. Such an easy decision
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Michelle55: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
I'm goin to detailed evrytin in the book. Hope u will buy it.
smiley We'll see about that
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Eberechi24:
iLegend, you know how to create sensational heading...
why I love your thread
See, Eberechi, in my village, we don't use vocabulary. What do you mean by sensational? Is it when a guy is touching your nípples and you begin to feel some sweet sensations? That is the only type of sensation I know. I wish I went to school to know more. cry
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2018
iLegendd:
See, Eberechi, in my village, we don't use vocabulary. What do you mean by sensational? Is it when a guy is touching your nípples and you begin to feel some sweet sensations? That is the only type of sensation I know. I wish I went to school to know more. cry
Lol, you wanna tease me.
I mean your headings arrest attention; cause intense curiosity.

"your wordings caress nerves to sweet Sensation"
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Lucasinho:

Face your front for once you loathsome.... X

Stop mentioning me, you dirty nigga
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
Yea! Very stupid I was for giving women my all. Never will I give a woman more than 0.1% of me.

My Male Friends Over Female Friends

Money Over B!tches. Such an easy decision

GO AND DIE.

Pussy ass nigga.

Better don't fuçk any bitch when you come back to Nigeria.

Cos na God go punish that your dick for you.

Better go fúck your dirty homie, you gay.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lol, you wanna tease me.
I mean your headings arrest attention; cause intense curiosity.

"your wordings caress nerves to sweet Sensation"
Chaii! This girl go tear my brain with grammar o! She don use another one again called "caress." The only thing our teacher taught us in school about the word "caress," is when a man slowly rubs his cold hands on a woman's beasts at night. If there is another meaning for caress, please, teach us. cool
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Chaii! This girl go tear my brain with grammar o! She don use another one again called "caress." The only thing our teacher taught us in school about the word "caress," is when a man slowly rubs his cold hands on a woman's beasts at night. If there is another meaning for caress, please, teach us. cool
lol, iLegend leave me abeg. create another thread lemme read,
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Raydans: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

GO AND DIE.

Pussy ass nigga.

Why are you attacking someone because of his personal experience and decisions.

I think you are sick

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Tony142: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
iLegendd:

grin
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Raydans:

Why are you attacking someone because of his personal experience and decisions.

I think you are sick

Is he complaining?

Learn to mind your business
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Raydans: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Is he complaining?

Learn to mind your business
It is you that is minding your business by attacking someone elses personal decision like a mentally deranged imp

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Raydans:

It is you that is minding your business by attacking someone elses personal decision like a mentally deranged imp

Heheheheheh..

Don't start, what you can't finish, Sir.

I'm begging you.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Raydans:

*not
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by wizrose(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
iLegendd:
I read a story by Mimimiles93 some months ago and I was hooked. There is something about that story most people don't see.

Today, while I was in the dining eating, the theme of the story flashed my mind. Something told me that story will make millions of dollars if well-written, formatted, and marketed on Amazon, D2D, etc.

I stopped what I was eating, switched on the computer and designed a simple book cover for the book (as sample) with the pen name Stephen Mimi.

Now, I want the author, Mr. Mimi to chat me privately so we can develop this story and package it. Our company will design the new cover, format it, proofread it, sell and market it online.

So, Mr. Mimimiles, take a look at this opportunity and grab it as soon as possible. All you need to do is to contact me. It's a 50/50 deal. Do you want to proceed with this? That your story is money in the bank if only you see what I see.

I want you to write the story from how you met her, how you loved her, how she betrayed you, how she killed your dad, what happened after his death, how you killed her, and finally how your life is currently going at the moment. Be detailed and descriptive.

This book will be controversial and it's a book that'll take you to stardom. This book will change your life. I don't know if you're seeing what I'm seeing. The future is bright. Don't dwell on your past, turn them to money.

I drop my pen.

another waste of sperm grin grin
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Raydans: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Heheheheheh..

Don't start, what you can't finish, Sir.

I'm begging you.
Get lost

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Raydans:

Get lost

You are depressed.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by 93Miles: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

GO AND DIE.

Pussy ass nigga.

Itid mfo ke neyom ndi kong mma ne_yung ndi Nigeria.
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Raydans: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You are depressed.

Abeg shey na you be that gorilla wey dey your profile grin

With that your 50kobo weavon wey you carry for head grin grin
And dat red crayon wey you use paint your mouth cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Raydans:

Abeg shey na you be that gorilla wey dey your profile grin

With that your 50kobo weavon wey you carry for head grin grin
And dat red crayon wey you use paint your mouth cheesy grin cheesy grin

tongue

Is that all? undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:

Itid mfo ke neyom ndi kong mma ne_yung ndi Nigeria.

shocked

Apara

Yak mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why None Of My Four Children Belongs To My Husband, Sister Toyin Tella Breaks Si / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... / Ever Seen A Lady With Big Thighs? Here Are Their Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.