Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke (3600 Views)

Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke / "Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Ifedamolah(m): 3:13am On Sep 19, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Governorship candidate in forth coming Saturday Governorship INEC election, Senator Ademola Adeleke has boasted to match up with any financial inducement proffered by his opponent, especially Candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC in readiness for the Saturday Governorship election. The Senator while refuting claims by a journalist that called him a featherweight said, he the candidate to beat. I am at the centre of the world as I speak - not a feather weight in the race compared to Dr. Iyiola Omisore, candidate of Social Democractic, SDP and others. I am the real challenger this time, you should know this, he said.

"We are in this race together, they underestimated us in 2017 and we gave them a shock for their political will, power and calculation by winning the senatorial bye-election. As at then, we had full support of just my constituent members; i am satisfied, I never wanted to fun for another election so soon but my people reached out to me that i can challenge Aregbesola, the called me the new ornament and Light in State of Osun, after. So, we considered fighting for the ticket and we defeated a former Senator and Deputy Governor. I expected APC to learn and not challenge my popularity anymore. It is proven.

You can see the turn out today, this is not Ede or Iwo - this is Ilesha. We have heard our voters fears, they seem tired of money politics but we have just told them not to, we are fit and capable to match APC money for money. I have friends and associate in USA that are reaching out financially in few days.  The Leadership of the Party, PDP, particularly the Senate President has promised to donate immensely into the campaign. If APC, or Gboyega spend one thousand naira, we are spending double. Truly our democracy is still immature and nascent.  But we will see more of money politics on Saturday election day, i have instructed the campaign team to be ready to part away with #10,000 per voters.  We are fully ready.

Akinnubi Omotosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Neminc: 3:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Will you also match them thug for thug? police for police? army for army? APC will use all those to rig their candidate into power

2 Likes

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 19, 2018
This one na jjc for politics, u better not go broke because of politics

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by ipobarethieves: 3:43am On Sep 19, 2018
wink grin dancing hippopotamus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by ipobarethieves: 3:56am On Sep 19, 2018
grin dancing competition gov.May Osun state not see evil.I prefer Late Senator Adeleke aka serubawon to dis bag of garri

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by chiefolododo(m): 4:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Make APC Sha no win

2 Likes

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by BabaRamota1980: 4:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Aaah, Adeleke want bring problem to his sponsors. If APC put 1billion down,is Adeleke going to match it? grin. EFCC will be visiting some people soon. This twerker is underestimating his opponents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Ekez(m): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Oga take am easy abeg, We no wan see yu for alaba after election de do babi-alah.

1 Like

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Morbeta11(m): 4:48am On Sep 19, 2018
All I see is emptiness..... And he (Adeleke) systematically dodged from the debate. This man is a mistake one too many pdp made in this Osun Election.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Jabioro: 4:50am On Sep 19, 2018
He has been defeated before the election take place,this his speech is enough to nailed him before an election tribunal.He talked like a child who sees everything,and tell the world everything.Jesus christ didn't do that.remember to the mountain of transfiguratn.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Firefire(m): 5:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Video or idontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by revolt(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Governorship candidate in forth coming Saturday Governorship INEC election, Senator Ademola Adeleke has boasted to match up with any financial inducement proffered by his opponent, especially Candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC in readiness for the Saturday Governorship election. The Senator while refuting claims by a journalist that called him a featherweight said, he the candidate to beat. I am at the centre of the world as I speak - not a feather weight in the race compared to Dr. Iyiola Omisore, candidate of Social Democractic, SDP and others. I am the real challenger this time, you should know this, he said.

"We are in this race together, they underestimated us in 2017 and we gave them a shock for their political will, power and calculation by winning the senatorial bye-election. As at then, we had full support of just my constituent members; i am satisfied, I never wanted to fun for another election so soon but my people reached out to me that i can challenge Aregbesola, the called me the new ornament and Light in State of Osun, after. So, we considered fighting for the ticket and we defeated a former Senator and Deputy Governor. I expected APC to learn and not challenge my popularity anymore. It is proven.

You can see the turn out today, this is not Ede or Iwo - this is Ilesha. We have heard our voters fears, they seem tired of money politics but we have just told them not to, we are fit and capable to match APC money for money. I have friends and associate in USA that are reaching out financially in few days.  The Leadership of the Party, PDP, particularly the Senate President has promised to donate immensely into the campaign. If APC, or Gboyega spend one thousand naira, we are spending double. Truly our democracy is still immature and nascent.  But we will see more of money politics on Saturday election day, i have instructed the campaign team to be ready to part away with #10,000 per voters.  We are fully ready.

Akinnubi Omotosho
this imbe still dey talk. .he lost all my respect once he refused to come and debate.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Metuh: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2018
revolt:
this imbe still dey talk. .he lost all my respect once he refused to come and debate.
But Buhari had your vote even after he dodged a debate for such a sensitive position right? You need to get checked asap!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by revolt(m): 5:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Metuh:

But Buhari had your vote even after he dodged a debate for such a sensitive position right? You need to get checked asap!
dude if you check my posts youd realise I'm way too intelligrnt to have supported the old dullard. Plss

2 Likes

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by revolt(m): 5:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Metuh:

dude if you check my posts youd realise I'm way too intelligrnt to have supported the old dullard. Plss.
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by ybalogs(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Did he really say this?
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by ybalogs(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Children nowadays don't even know that in our days you could be beaten for any of the following 40 reasons:

1. Crying after being beaten.
2. Not crying after being beaten.
3. Crying without being beaten.
4. Standing while the elders are seated.
5. Sitting while the elders are standing.
6. Walking around aimlessly where the elders are seated.
7. Replying back to an elder.
8. Not replying back to an elder.
9. Spending too much time without being beaten.
10. Singing after being admonished.
11. Not greeting visitors.
12. Eating food prepared for the visitors.
13. Crying to go with the visitors when the visitors are leaving.
14. Refusing to eat.
15. Coming back home after sunset.
16. Eating at the neighbour's home.
17. Generally being moody.
18. Generally being too excited.
19. Fighting with your age mate and losing.
20. Fighting with your age mate and winning.
21. Eating too slowly.
22. Eating too quickly.
23. Eating too much.
24. Not finishing your food.
25. Scraping your plate
26. Eating and talking
27. Talking and chewing
28. Sleeping while the elders had already woken up.
29. Looking at the visitors while they are eating.
30. Stumbling and falling when walking.
31. Looking at an elder eye ball to eye ball.
32. When an elder is talking to you and you blink your eye.
33. When an elder is talking to you and you stared without blinking.
34. When you look at an elder with a corner eye.
When an elder points at you.
35. When your mates were playing Street football and you joined them to play.
36. When your mates were playing and you were not playing with them.
37. When you don't wash your dish
38. When you don't wash your dish properly
39. When you break your dish
40. When you bite your nails.

Some of these reasons for beating a child may seem farfetched to children now, but they sure did give us some solid values, Some not effective but we learnt to be better parents now. �
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by ybalogs(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2018
A sensible politician wouldn't be talking of money inducement at a time like this. Anyways anything to make him win .
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by ybalogs(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Saturday is here already. Who wins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Corrinthians(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2018
yemaldo:
This one na jjc for politics, u better not go broke because of politics
grin grin
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Austin4lif: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2018
fake news . PDP is taking over osun state. we are tired of the Islamic led govt of aragbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by ChangetheChange: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Fake news
Fake News
Fake News

APC Propaganda
APC propaganda
APC propaganda

2 Likes

Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Ifedamolah:

Akinnubi Omotosho
Where did he said that . this is fake news from Apc apologist. post the link of your news here. cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun, it's false news please. moderators in the house, this poster has violate nairaland rule 8,please kindly pull it down. it's false information. it's APC propaganda. thanks.
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by HzRF(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Ekez:
Oga take am easy abeg,
We no wan see yu for alaba after election de do babi-alah.

They are the under estimating him
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Omeokachie: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Just like Buhari, I think this guy is empty.
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Just look at this one. Nigerian politics.its all about the money.

And some stay online 24hrs campaign and defending them.
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Printerscanner: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Please start by matching APC certificate by certificate. Your highest score in O'level is F9, so who can you match with this score? Even several Agberos and Area Boys have one or two Credits in their O'level.
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by delpee(f): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2018
He has not said anything about his plans for the state. All I see is Davido concerts and money talks.

So unfortunate that there's no credible opposition for APC in Osun.
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by Destiney101(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
So delighted to announced too you all that we offer the best in Dubai visa at affordable prices.
For inquiries :Call /SMS :- +971-521512441
IMO/WhatsApp :- +234-8181777707
14Days visa @70,000
30Days visa @ 95,000
90days visa @210,000
We also offer visa change.
*Oman by Bus.
*Airport to Airport. By Air
Call us for inquiries & Bookings.
Sunday ( KHR VISA CONSULTANT) +971-521512441
Note: You dont need to visit abuja visa approved in 2-3days.
Re: I Will Match APC Money- For- Money - PDP Candidate, Adeleke by tayo2565: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2018
dancing competition gov.May Osun state not see evil.I prefer Late Senator Adeleke aka serubawon to dis bag of garri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Not Looking Happy? / At Last, President Buhari Intervenes In Ganduje-sanusi Feud / Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.