Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (59317 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2018
yomi96:
read what you wrote again but this time slow, you will see that sense is far from you
polite insult
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by educators(f): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by brainworkng: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Sorry not by PVC anymore, it is by ur pocket. This is Nigeria where so many wrongs are right grin grin
Nwodosis:
How many of them have got their PVC ?
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Watch closely from the first to third picture......you will notice that they are all young gallant boys following Davido.

That campaign is more like Davido music concert!
and it is free....
Boys and girls will troop out to see Davido and his crew perform live.

but the question now is, will there be any music concert of Davido at every polling Unit? Ur answer is good as mine.
You no get sense!
You're judging from pictures..
I'm not supporting PDP,but I think they've had enough of APC in Osun..
Why would one man be ruling the SW for more than ten years now??..
My own concern is the GE,No to Buhari!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by yomi96(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
yes they have, have you noticed that the so called dont vote, but this ones on the street do, so take your mumu question to your satanic and poverty bringing party.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2018
royal200:
Look this critically and compare to APC yesterday rally, the population here much more than APC and this Ilesha general population not as big as where APC have there's.. ..If to judge by crowd in campaign PDP will win.. ..
Even if that's thr5 actual crowd we're seeing, it's for Davido and not the campaign per se. Lots of Nigeria lazy youths will pick Davido over Jim Ovia .

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Aufbauh:
These are pictures from different locations and probably different dates.
However what i could see are people that were given free T-shirt to come out and support Mr Adeleke, of which they have no option.

But you failed to pick out that of APC yesterday that had" re-elect aregbesola which is fake."

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Houseofmaliq:
I hope by Saturday The winner will win. Osun should wise up and free themselves from Tinubu
Free from Tinubu and re-enslaved by Obj? which one do you prefer

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by iamJ(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2018
When I see crowds like this, it's the girls among them I feel for
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Modarun(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:

how many of them that were imported from Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo at the APC rally had PVC? we all know if electiins are free and fair APC would be kicked out. If the APC are sure of winning they wont be so desperate. I dnt blame APC supporters after all there is always the 40,000 police rigging machinery to deploy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by gare(f): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:

Why did you not ask how many have their PVC when APC had their rally yesterday, because you have seen they have a larger crowd you're now asking for PVC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:

Would you have asked same question if it were APC campaign pics?
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
gare:

Why did you not ask how many have their PVC when APC had their rally yesterday, because you have seen they have a larger crowd you're now asking for PVC.
Davido crowd can be likened to that of his musical show.look at the crowd he pulls,95% are purely youths who dont care about election.those that vote are mainly from 35 and above.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by comos: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Watch closely from the first to third picture......you will notice that they are all young gallant boys following Davido.

That campaign is more like Davido music concert!
and it is free....
Boys and girls will troop out to see Davido and his crew perform live.

but the question now is, will there be any music concert of Davido at every polling Unit? Ur answer is good as mine.

They will eventually vote for PDP, because they wanna see more of Davido

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
ybalogs:
Even if that's thr5 actual crowd we're seeing, it's for Davido and not the campaign per se. Lots of Nigeria lazy youths will pick Davido over Jim Ovia .

What are the achievements of the APC candidate?? Knowing fully well that snakes like Aregbesola and Buhari are his Godfathers we shouldn't expect much as per performance
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by papalsbuIl: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
yeroba Muslims will decide
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Davido crowd can be likened to that of his musical show.look at the crowd he pulls,95% are purely youths who dont care about election.those that vote are mainly from 35 and above.

Whats the essence of campaign?? To draw awareness and enlightened, the fact that they showed up should gladden your heart.
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Oriyt1(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2018
obembet:
This is best Photoshop I ever seen... The photographer is the best...

What is the population of the whole Ilesha?
rẹceive sense
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by rastaraj: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
royal200:
Look this critically and compare to APC yesterday rally, the population here much more than APC and this Ilesha general population not as big as where APC have there's.. ..If to judge by crowd in campaign PDP will win.. ..
people that went to see davido or what,dey mumu urself
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Larryslim:
You get sense! You're judging from pictures.. I'm not supporting APC,but I think they've had enough of PDP in Osun.. Why would one man be ruling the SW for more than ten years now??.. My own concern is the GE,yes to Buhari!
thank you
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
na APC get dia PVC
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2018
comos:

They will eventually vote for PDP, because they wanna see more of Davido

and they will be hearing 30billion for my account.......

Davido my gee
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:

U de ask how many people go collect their PVC after Aregberascal converted Osun state to an IDP camp?
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by Ahmmedadeleke(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Watching...
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2018
PDP all the way
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by mrfreemind: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2018
the question that need to be answer is Davido having a musical concert campaign in osun? because it is only davido they are showing in the pictures
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by akinszz: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Dancing senator where is your certificate?
Re: PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
. That is the issue or how many people will come out to vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.