Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) (19546 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2018
TheAngry1:

He is also a crook

How? some one that owns a bank in proxy would rob a bank or send thugs?

What ever happened to the dismissed police micheal, who confessed to have supplied the guns?
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by AtikuNetwork: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
Bukola is the only one going around among the PDP Presidential aspirants. Why is that?

I personally like the man and I can cast my vote for him.

Where were you when Atiku Abubaker was doing his rounds across the states of the federation?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by ghost3040: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Like and Share kill u dia.
KingOvo:
Lets settle this now angry
If the election is conducted today, who would you vote for?
Like for Saraki, share for Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
saraki is not a saint

show me on political leader who is

however I like saraki vibe

I like his charisma

he is winning the hearts of people daily

I would rather a young vibrant doctor to a lifeless certificatelss tribalistic person as my president

if you keep this up saraki, you have my vote
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Lekas12111: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Incoming president
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Smartwave: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
Bukola is the only one going around among the PDP Presidential aspirants. Why is that?

because is the only capable man among them. Forget political dirty stories, Sakari is sound upstair
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by resurgent2019: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2018
Carmal90:

Atiku and lamido the other two..
Plus Kwankwaso

I have not seen the other candidates working as hard as Saraki and that is troubling.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2018
dukie25:
Saraki is underrated, the man has charisma, talent, you name it he has it.
Including thievery.

He will only be president of Biafr@ Republic grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by resurgent2019: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Smartwave:
because is the only capable man among them. Forget political dirty stories, Sakari is sound upstair

Of course, I like the guy a lot even though APC always tries to paint him as corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by resurgent2019: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2018
AtikuNetwork:

Where were you when Atiku Abubaker was doing his rounds across the states of the federation?

I don’t think I have seen Atiku work as hard as Bukola on this PDP ticket issue ooo. The PDP presidential primaries promises to be very interesting as there are a lot of powerful interests at play.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by OLUWABIG(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2018
This man is the replica of Jose mourinho of the football world
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Walai...no one would hear SARAKI again in Nigeria Politics grin angry sad shocked
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2018
olokeded:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki met with PDP delegates and stakeholders in Osun state. he said “The choice we face in the forthcoming election is either to keep things as they are, or make a radical departure from the old ways.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-saraki-meets-pdp-delegates-in-osun/

Saraki dey for serious conundrum...the north don't accept as one of them and the south see him as a northerner
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by olajide21: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2018
dukie25:

you must think national politics equate kwara politics. Let him go up North first and test his popularity, he would only be getting paid crowd.

Nigerians must wake him, these people can't be trusted. Our constitution itself bleeds the citizen. These guys are no more Nigerian than the rest of us, WHY DO THEY FEED FAT on the rest of us?
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by cinnaman: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2018
220 for today ... come lets win together .

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Gafdam(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2018
make sure u do!
resurgent2019:

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by emmangrace: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2018
dukie25:
IBB (maradona) part 2 in making. Kwara people can testify to that. As small as Kwara is he cannot show a tangible development over the years he and his father has been mastering over her. If he cannot show meaningful development in Kwara, he cannot in entire Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Carmal90(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

I have not seen the other candidates working as hard as Saraki and that is troubling.
Am very sure of atiku, and lamido, though Saraki add jaara to his own
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by emmangrace: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Smartwave:
How come he did not display his soundness in Kwara State by transforming the small state through meaningful development. If the people of Kwara are not happy under his administration how can Nigeria(complex country) people enjoy under him as president.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2018
dukie25:

Talent? what talent if i may ask?
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Melody25: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2018
It is surprising how young men and women from the south west who claimed to be educated are following APC and their lies simply because of tribal sentiments. It is obvious that most of them are suffering but yet keep singing praises to their oppressor. It is a SHAME.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by imran147(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Esseite:
If not for anything, i think we can all attest that Saraki would be better than what we have now.

-He is a northerner..
-He is from the Northern Central..
-He is a south westerner..
-He has paternal/maternal ties with kwara, Oyo, Lagos etc..
-He is with PDP having strong ties to SS..
-He maintained a SE deputy senate president despite pressures..
- He supervised a NASS of 18 older former governors, he has a unifying effect.

He is young, smart and vibrant.

And so ? For your own reason not my own or others
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2018
agwom:
sai baba

Dem dey remote you!!!
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by hucienda: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
This guy is one smart, calculative politician, rare in these parts. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls this off.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by johnzik: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki is a better candidate sentiments apart,forget the name calling. All the accusations is because the guy always outsmart them at there tricks, at least he is a better evil.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by merrymaker2: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

Me too.
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by Claracharles: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki you are number one cause of the present problems of Nigeria and if you ever become Nigeria President which you can't anyway its hired killers and armed robbers that will be ruling this country, so all your nonsense talk all round is just in vain and all the money you are distributing around is also in vain anyways those collecting will get something to spend for now.
olokeded:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki met with PDP delegates and stakeholders in Osun state. he said “The choice we face in the forthcoming election is either to keep things as they are, or make a radical departure from the old ways.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-saraki-meets-pdp-delegates-in-osun/

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by searchlight: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Sarkin:
Just because of that they have failed.

Inscribe my words as an epitome so you jobless lazy aggressive ipob and corrupt PDP followers will mark it and never forget what I say.

I'm shocked how people who claim to be good vouch for Sara-thief and clueless & incompetent pdp.
"I will never forgive buhari and oshomole if saraki is not removed as SP" Sarkin
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by searchlight: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Kittex7:
Walai...no one would hear SARAKI again in Nigeria Politics grin angry sad shocked
your father will take over from him

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by SimonMagau: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
tongue
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by BAZETU12: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
see as osun ppl dey look at you like mumu,saraki no way for u
Re: Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) by excomarow(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
KingOvo:
Lets settle this now angry
If the election is conducted today, who would you vote for?
Like for Saraki, share for Buhari.

Buhari go fail for NL

but come general election, Buhari will beat the hell out of PDP and it supporters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.