Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry (19511 Views)

Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Continuous Prayers During Husband's U.K Stay / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Cambells: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has allayed the anxiety of Nigerians about his health, assuring them that there is no cause for worry.

In a statement today, President Buhari, who is in London thanked millions of Nigerians who have been sending good wishes and praying for his health and well-being in mosques and churches throughout the country.

According to Presidential media adviser, Femi Adesina, “the President is immensely grateful for the prayers, show of love and concern.”

Read the statement below;

"President Muhammadu Buhari thanks millions of Nigerians who have been sending good wishes and praying for his health and well-being in mosques and churches throughout the country.

The President is immensely grateful for the prayers, show of love and concern.

President Buhari wishes to reassure Nigerians that there is no cause for worry.

During his normal annual checkup, tests showed he needed a longer period of rest, necessitating the President staying longer than originally planned.

FEMI ADESINA

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

February 21, 2017"

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/buhari-to-nigerians-no-cause-for-worry.html
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
From hell baba still they thank us grin

for the love of Adadike281 kiss

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by omenkaLives(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Rubbish.

Next.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by AngelicBeing: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Musampa73(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Trust Femi Adeshitna @ your own peril.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Nogodye(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2017
May God grant him good health...but honestly i think we are feeling the impact of the VP

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by kYjelly2: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
So how did femi get this message when according to him, he is not in contact with the president

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by AirFireEarthH20: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2017
This man Femi Adesina used to be a Pastor. Is he no longer a Pastor?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by AirFireEarthH20: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2017
kYjelly2:
So how did femi get this message when according to him, he is not in contact with the president

Don't mind that man infected with liar muhammed disease. He said on live TV that he doesn't have direct contact with the president but now he is issuing fake press releases

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by moyoz(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2017
I can smell lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by kYjelly2: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Don't mind that man infected with liar muhammed disease. He said on live TV that he doesn't have direct contact with the president but now he is issuing fake press releases

Did you see/hear the way he was stammering when saying that

100 stammers/minute, mtcheew undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by martooski(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2017
We thank him for travelling abroad in order to allow our nation to move forward without him.
we also want to tell him that he should take his time over there has Osinbajo is currently working hard to correct his errors.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by SalamRushdie: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017
We have cause to worry over our economy has has destroyed with his dullness l

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by talk2archy: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
voice record else adonbilivit........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Alexk2(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I am not worried so far Osinbajo keep up the good work. All i want is good governance and restoration of Nigeria's glory.

Rest well and be strong before you jet back home.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Oladimejyy(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I stand with buhari 24/7I stand with buhari 24/7I stand with buhari 24/7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by maberry(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Who 1st tell una say we dey worried about him health?
I strongly suggest that this Femi Adesina himself should be placed on psychiatric admission under thorough supervision

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by niyifour(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmm

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by ShitHead(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
We thank him too. But we are not worried about his health...we are worried about the state of the economy. DHL President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by tansho(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
That means no need for all those prayer sessions

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by MarshRiley(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Pls just stay there
Don't die o,but stay there till 2019
Atleast Osibanjo is a step forward

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by sankky: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Abeg on which TV/radio station did he announce that?
Ok, I get it . President Trump and Putin also told me today to blow GOODMORNING kisses to all the female nairalanders. Any Nigerian that doubts me is wishing both of them dead and will die before them.
Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by victorazy(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
We're not worried about ur health sir

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Newbiee: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
May Almighty God grant the President quick recovery
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by HolyCraig: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
London based Nigeria president.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Icecomrade: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017

Adesina is one of some many baggages Buhari administration is carrying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Boboforthegirls: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
I want to hear his voice jor or watch him speak until then

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Nothing new yet.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Candybob(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Ade is a liar

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Obiwannn: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
kYjelly2:

Did you see/hear the way he was stammering when saying that

100 stammers/minute, mtcheew undecided
Loooooooooooool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Inside The APC Crises: Senators Battle State Governors / Wale Edun: FG To Curb Rising Inflation With ‘Cut In Money Supply’ / No Certificate Of Return To Candidates Declared Winner Under Duress. - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.