Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project (13663 Views)

Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier / Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier / Nigeria Air… FG Unveils New National Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Islie: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Posted By: Faith Yahaya,

The Federal Government of Nigeria has announced the suspension of the national carrier project.

The decision was disclosed by the Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika on Wednesday in Abuja

The Minister who said the decision was strategic dismissed claims that the suspension was due to pressure from stakeholders and the political atmosphere.

Details later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-suspends-national-carrier-project/

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by buhariguy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
This too failed?

Like seriously, I mean sentiments apart, what will this govt campaign with?

Something tells me they suspended it because they were afraid of revealing Tinubu as the major shareholder before the election.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Turks: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Project shelved because of the oncoming elections?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by suyamasta(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na wa, why raise our hopes in the first place, this govt is just bent on doing anyhow, I pray them go see anyhow too,
Nigerians na oyo we dey o make we carry our load for head o this politricians no send us oooo

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by sanpipita(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
When I say APC, you say SCAM.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by naijjaman(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na today?

That is: after failing to change dollar to One Naira grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by obami007(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Same old APC led Fed Government

I would have been surprise if the project actually saw the light of day in this government.

Rubbish

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by TheAngry1: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
The Minister of State for Aviation should resign ASAP for wasting our money

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
b4 nko?
Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by sanandreas(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by BruncleZuma: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./150L.gif[/img]

Ajala don "jettison" am inside lagoon with $600,000 logo.

55 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
It is well.
Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Originality007: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
sanpipita:
When I say APC, you say SCAM.

grin me i will say, One Chance

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
And the money for it was looted by one person

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Yeecar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thats a very sad development.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by okeniti: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
How can you cancel a project you say only had 5% stake in?

31 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Dreambeat: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Obi Ezekwesili screamed that the whole thing was a charade.People criticised her, now it's getting clearer.This government is a very big SCAM.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by tstx(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria jaga Jaga comes to mind.

ooo what a nation

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Sirpaul(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
APC - SCAM - FAILED

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by maxzzo1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ahahahahaha just no wan Laff

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by lazeal: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Did we not say it?

Where is that guy that registered NigeriaAir.Ng? Money done enter hole lol

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Morkavictor: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
it was excepted,so we are not surprised. Lifeless Government.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by obailala(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
And the people rejoiced...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by sanpipita(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Originality007:

grin me i will say, One Chance
You are not wrong at that too, we have yahoo boys in govt rn.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by UNRULY(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Now that's really bleeped up! Shame on the Nigerian Government

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by gaby(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
You guys have only surprised and disappointed the very few that bought into your bare-faced lies in the first place. Not ogidigans like me...

We smell the tiniest lies from afar i tell you...it's a gift from the gods, to us 'the Nosa family'...we make good use of our noses to sniff out lies...

Enjoy my siggy

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by baliyubla: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nooooo! They must take off in December. Damboroba shege! Worst government in the history of Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by foreshore(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Islie:

Details later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-suspends-national-carrier-project/

It was a scam from the beginning!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project by Realdeals(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Haha! I'm beginning to Like SOWORE, the bolded touched me

All said and done, our opinions will always be biased depending on which angle you want to look at it from. But looking at it from OMOYELE SOWORE's angle....he had said he's not coming to play the conventional politics that we are all used to and those of us following him knew this already that's why we bought into it. He said that he was coming to play DISRUPTIVE POLITICS....a politics that ask questions and rejected all unfavorable conditions at ALL TIMES. A politics that answer questions and give explanation to all AT ALL TIMES.

So, if he had not deviated from his style of disruptive politics then there would be no need to crucify the ONLY REALISTIC presidential aspirant on board 2019.

I understand those who feel he is arrogant for never being scared to call out anyone, but then that's what you chose to see in that package of disruptive politics.

If you ask me and the millions of youths whose destinies has been tampered with by those in authorities...we will tell you that the REAL ARROGANCE is not in SOWORE...we will tell you that it is in

*A DAVID MARK who had all the privileges as an army general ...he didn't change Nigeria, he had all the privileges as a Senate president ...he didn't change Nigeria ...now he wants to be president in 2019 after supervising the kidnapping of our dreams and glories of Nigerians.

*The real arrogance is in a BUHARI who was the governor of the then North east, he was busy then promoting clannishness, illiteracy, religion fanaticism while his mates were promoting merit and education...the result is the current north east infested with Boko Haram, mass illiteracy, terrorism and a global roll of honor as the most backward place on Earth...the same thing he's currently repeating and yet he wants to be president in 2019!

*The real arrogance is found in Saraki who's father gave a befitting education as a former Senate leader ...even though his family supervised the looting of a whole bank to death, he wasn't satisfied but still went on as a two time governor and a Senate president....now he wants to be president in 2019....did he change Kwara state? ...the list is endless irrespective of their party.
All Nigerian past and present rulers are the NATIONAL PROBLEM of NIGERIA.
The former governors are no exceptions.

But I can understand that our self-esteems has been so battered that we no longer believe in our ability to say NO!.... it's now a culture to defend our oppressors!

You will see a grown up man with an M.SC saying what has SOWORE achieve in life to qualify him into presidency? ...yet he's quick to defend a present president whose only achievement outside government feeding bottle is 150pcs of sterile cows in the name of farming.

Insanity isn't far from everyone I meet on the street daily in Nigeria except something drastic is done.

Challenging the status quo is not a tea party, if Sowore isn't doing it well...you can better advise than condemn ...these are two different things, such words as, 'he has lost my vote or my support on this palace disrespect' ....he has lost my vote/support because he seems arrogant becomes a condemnation rather than advise if truely you want a shift from this present and past criminals who cannot even manage ordinary TRAFFIC in and out of Apapa sea port talkless of generating a single megawatt. ...And in all honesty, have u ever been respected before? By who? ...the goal post had shifted for 58yrs ... that's why cattles are more important than you in 2019.so where's the respect? ....I beg park well.

If we don't take the country forcefully from the real arrogant goons...they would rather hand over to a foreign coach once they are Belle ful....

Remember that's not a novelty...we do it in football, they will one day say it's the next option ...we will only find one clean English to polish it so that it won't look recolonization.

Julius Malema of the EFF in South Africa didn't hide his character and mission and only those who want expropriation of land without compensation are on board because they believe that since the land was forcefully taken from the black south Africans by the invading whites...it should also be returned now WITHOUT compensating the white guys for loosing it.
Take it or leave it....this is the apt scenario between the Nigerian ruling class and her long suffering citizens. SOWORE is our own Julius Malema.

#God bless Nigeria
#I am Akin Rimson
#I am the talking pen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Going To Gambia. / Allen Onyema: Air Peace Chose Gatwick Airport For Lagos-London Flights / How Smartphones Have Disrupted The Way Nigerians Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.