Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed (44309 Views)

Edo State Debt Status Under Obaseki With Nothing To Show ... / President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by tomakint: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2018
So sad
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2018
murphyibiam15:

that worthless gully red mud region been occupied by Benin migrants and few Hausa Fulani like u...rich and developed places usually have much debt BC of development.. eg is the USA

well, no need to waste much time on a Fulani migrant like u

And still una gov and house members got angry. Just for an ordinary street.
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2018
HzRF:

I beg shut it

U nd who in osun believe aregbe is the best governor?

And what about the allocation aspect

Just like the debtor in chief was foaming in mouth that Goodluck reduce his allocation

Buhari too don reduce am

Come Saturday ileriSatani

Will
be destroyed
Lol , pdp automated robot. I told you I’ve marked your moniker. We shall see
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2018
HeWrites:

Speak for yourself please
Come and stop me on Saturday. Please I’m waiting for you
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by HeWrites(m): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Come and stop me on Saturday. Please I’m waiting for you
See your life outside
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2018
HeWrites:

See your life outside
Orrbii tongue
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Chri08102702694: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Tundebricklayer 5

Deomelo 2

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Carlyscales: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2018
anaton:
Anambra Amaka !

Igbo Amaka !

But why should there be debt in Anambra state because last I checked, we don't rely on government money to do our thing.

Infact as home to the largest number of billionaires in sub Sahara Africa.I call out of the many billionaires just three, Ifeanyi Uba or Innosson or Eze Ukpo to clear this meagre debt owed by the state government and reprimand our champagne governor for shaming the home of billionaires.

I'm from Anambra by the way.

U never see anything yet!!

Obiano busy driving the state into debt while abandoning most projects he used to campaign for 2nd term
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Rhozabeth(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2018
God! Look at Delta state at the top of federal allocation and there is nothing on ground to show for it!!!!!!!!! This is a curse!
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by HzRF(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lol , pdp automated robot. I told you I’ve marked your moniker. We shall see

Lolzz

Stay calm

Senator 9-1 is osun state governor
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
HzRF:

Lolzz

Stay calm

Senator 9-1 is osun state governor
ok
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by chiefolododo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
olagbola55:

If you curse him I wil do so to u too....wot ur with our state? Pls do ur own nah ur money? Wen ur stupid party was there shey Dem do d needful Ni? Did they even built any major infrastructure? You here talking rubbish u will curse someone idiot man
tell your father to flog you, if he fails to do so, then I will flog him myself
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Yinka1808: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
And APC is in charge of the leading debtors
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by budaatum: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Aregbesola is the best governor Osun State ever had .
Quote me again and I will put it in bold.
Seems like we never suffer reach learn lesson in Osun. angry angry

I beg vote Aregbe make we suffer more please!
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by budaatum: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yinka1808:
And APC is in charge of the leading debtors
Who is in charge of the least debtors, make we vote for them.
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
budaatum:

Seems like we never suffer reach learn lesson in Osun. angry angry

I beg vote Aregbe make we suffer more please!
Please cry me a river
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
chiefolododo:
tell your father to flog you, if he fails to do so, then I will flog him myself

Am not surprised that y u never respect you father at home...you slap ur mother for fun omo alejatijati
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by chiefolododo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
olagbola55:

Am not surprised that y u never respect you father at home...you slap ur mother for fun omo alejatijati
I will flog your father
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

AyobamiAkínrìndìn , come and stop me from voting for Oyetola on Saturday. Please I’m waiting for you. Thanks

Now ur party has won, right?
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:40am On Sep 24, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Olodo.
You have declared a winner from your anus . Right?
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:41am On Sep 24, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Go and ask from your father at home .
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Go and ask from your father at home .

I can see the reflection of your upbringing.
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

Yes, I think my party has won!
But I’m waiting for INEC to make the official announcement.
Now you can go to hell!
Re: Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Yes, I think my party has won!
But I’m waiting for INEC to make the official announcement.
Now you can go to hell!
I'm sure that's where your family members are,feel free to join them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.