Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (44235 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by TMSMedia: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Cover Your Face With A Mask In Edo"

IgbereTV reports that Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has replied Gov. Hope Uzodinma of Imo State after Uzodinma recently boasted that the All Progressive Party (APC) led government will teach the People's Democratic Party (PDP) and Gov Nyesom Wike on how to conduct a transparent election in the forthcoming Edo State gubernatorial election.

Governor Uzodinma had earlier boasted to Governor Wike that Nigerians trusted the APC party because of their transparency in running the affairs of the country and the people of Edo are committed in voting for Pastor Ize Iyamu of the APC.

But Wike replied Uzodinma that when Governors are talking, someone who came 4th in an election and was fraudulently made a Governor overnight shouldn't talk.

Wike said, "If I am Hope Uzodinma, i will not come out where people will see me, I will be hiding myself and be walking mostly in the night, where people will not see me, honestly. But it's unfortunate he has no shame at all."

"When governors are talking, Hope Uzodinma shouldn't talk because he is an internationally recognized fraudster who stole a mandate that does not belong to him through the help of his APC cabals and tomorrow if democratically elected governors are talking, someone declared governor through the back door will come out and talk too."

"He is bragging of showing me and the PDP how to do a transparent election in the forthcoming Edo governorship election. Let me remind him that Edo boys are waiting for him. He should not forget to wear a mask that will cover the whole of his face because anywhere they see him near Edo State, they will show him how to deal with a fraudster and a 419ner."

"To tell you how unprepared he is, he has abandoned the welfare of Imolites and now chasing shadows on who called him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor. If that is not what he is, why leaving governance in search of Imo Youths up and down who called him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor. Because he knows that is how he became the governor, that is why it pains him so much when people call him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor."

"APC is the only political party in the whole of Africa where you will see men with questionable characters. Go through their APC Edo election committee, all the people there are all men with dubious character. Check Hope Uzodinma, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello and others, you will know that these political party doesn't mean well for Nigerians."

"Ever since APC made him governor, because he was made not democratically elected by the people of Imo State, the only problem Hope Uzodinma has in Nigeria today is Nyesom Wike."

"During his court case with the democratically elected governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, Hope Uzodinma keep carrying my name everywhere. Even after he was made governor by his APC cabals he keeps having my name on his lips. Now Edo governorship election is fast approaching, still Hope Uzodinma a well known fraudster in the Nigerian Political system still wouldn't drop my name off his lips."

"Both him and Ganduje of Kano the Babariga dollar governor should not forget to wear face masks that will cover their faces because Edo boys will show the world the difference between a democratically elected governor Godwin Obaseki and unelected supreme court governor Hope Uzodinma and a governor who collects bribe and hide it in his Babariga pocket, that is why anywhere you see him, he only wears Babariga in case if there's any ill gotten dollar to share."

https://igberetvnews.com/1357547/wike-uzodinma-edo-boys-waiting-make-sure-cover-face-mask-edo/

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by sageb: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Mr project tell them Edo is not imo.

336 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by ResourceHub: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Wooow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Pierced(f): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Lol......he should just say Edo cultist.

This election will be bloody.....even more bloody than Rivers State own.

Both PDP and APC are already empowering cultist to stock up on weapons.

This Edo election is NBM vs other frats.

If u know.....u know. tongue tongue tongue

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Economy1: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike Edo state is not for PDP, be careful thanks for your understanding...

23 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by sapientia(m): 1:13am On Jul 10, 2020
.Supreme court governor.

269 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Foolish comment from a foolish governor.

Same way you are leading your party is same way hope is doing so.

21 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by ChoCho54(f): 2:06am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

Yes what is wrong with him? Of everyone in APC, they chose the one with established case of corruption, he was caught on camera, to lead team in Edo, it's an insult to everything honorable.

323 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by RuddyFusion(m): 2:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:
Lol......he should just say Edo cultist.

This election will be bloody.....even more bloody than Rivers State own.

Both PDP and APC are already empowering cultist to stock up on weapons.

This Edo election is NBM vs other frats.

And NBM is for who?

11 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by mumumugu(m): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2020
south south are not fearful.like ambode

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by IJOBA2: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2020
SAVAGEgrin

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by DEROXMAN: 3:18am On Jul 10, 2020
hmm buhari will treat this mans Bleep up so well much talks dont do wink Federal might and the cabals owns it all and they will show you by sep

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by BREYZ: 3:22am On Jul 10, 2020
This Uzodimma feels Wike is his mate, make Wike no use im bad mouth finish am oooo cheesy grin Supreme Court Governor cheesy Wike is the worst person to pick up a fight with. cheesy grin

313 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:34am On Jul 10, 2020
The supreme court governor of Imo State dare not try nonsense in Edo else we silence him the same way we silenced Tinubu and Oshiomhole

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Pierced(f): 3:36am On Jul 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

And NBM is for who?

Lol.......am not saying anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If u know.......u know. tongue tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Economy1:
Wike Edo state is not for PDP, be careful thanks for your understanding...

Wike is for APC nau?

How does that sound to you!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by clarocuzioo(m): 4:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike my man. There's a reason they call you Wike the Wicked.

Don't mind the useless supreme Court governor imposed on the good people of Imo State by the Sharia judge CJN.

Taking a thorough look at the squad presented for Edo election by APC, you will know that APC came to steal , to kill and to destroy Edo state coffers.

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Judeerons32: 5:28am On Jul 10, 2020
I do not want to believe a governor said those. I hope it's fake news.
Edo election will be peaceful. We do not want war just elections and campaign based on issues.
Speaking to the fact of Wike calling hope Supreme Court governor it is laughable. Wike is the definition of a Supreme Court governor. Wike was declared winner with over 1m votes in 2015 even though card reader indicated less than 400000 votes cast. The Supreme Court had to jettison card reader and ruled that the voter register alone is valid for election purposes to accommodate wike votes. And for this he thanked Mary Odili at his thanksgiving for showing him who to MEET.
Let the elections be on issues the edo people are concerned with.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by bender79: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike the hypocrite.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Soulsymbol99: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Shotz fired grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
I do not want to believe a governor said those. I hope it's fake news.
Edo election will be peaceful. We do not want war just elections and campaign based on issues.
Speaking to the fact of Wike calling hope Supreme Court governor it is laughable. Wike is the definition of a Supreme Court governor. Wike was declared winner with over 1m votes in 2015 even though card read indicated only about 400000 votes cast. The Supreme Court had to jettison card ready to accommodate wike votes. And for this he thanked Mary Odili at his thanksgiving for showing him who to MEET.
Let the elections be on issues the edo people are concerned with.
If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.

200 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by pyyxxaro: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2020
WIKE gat BALLS

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by helinues: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2020
grin angry.

Loose mouth Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by deboysben(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Wike is fully prepared for them.

Obaseki is really blessed.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Naijabad: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Edo no be Lagos where a sitting governor chickened out.

Even if obaseki loses the election (which is most unlikely) posterity will remember him for being a MAN.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Trumpcard05: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.
So if Rivers election is conducted 1 million times Wike will win.

So that Is what made him conive with Jonathan in 2015 to simply write results and announce as hundreds of Rivers people died in 2015.

And then the same Supreme Court validated him.

Who is the real Supreme Court Governor now?

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Naijabad:
Edo no be Lagos where a sitting governor chickened out.

Even if obaseki loses the election (which is most unlikely) posterity will remember him for being a MAN.
grin grin grin

You must be dreaming

In Nigeria posterity does not remember anybody.

Obaseki should better not lose. Because if he loses the whole country will laugh at him and say that Adams has finally dealt with him.

People will say that Ambode is better than him because he fought someone that is not his mate.

Don't lie against posterity oooh, Madame Posterity does not remember anything in Nigeria.

Obaseki should better not lose after all his gra gra.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by RuddyFusion(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:

Lol.......am not saying anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If u know.......u know. tongue tongue

It won't harm anybody if you say it
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by felixtare(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2020
wike get mouth die,see finishing ;Dwike get mouth die,see finishing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by SoftP(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Association of Thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.