Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls (2480 Views)

A Decent And Responsible Friend In Maitama Or Asokoro, Abuja Needed / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by supremepontiff(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Liliyann:
Sentiment aside
When a guy approaches me, the first thing I check is his appearance,his dressing,hair cut and his ride!!
This determines if am going to give him an audience or not!!!
If you are intelligent but poor, just know you are nothing!!
No right thinking lady will stay with a poor dude that doesn't even know where his next meal will come from just because he is intelligent!!
Who intelligent "epp"?
No lady was born to suffer!!
I can never date a poor guy!!
Only the foolish ones will agree to be with a broke dude!!
The wise ones know the gold they carry and how to use it and make men do their wishes!!!

Like attracts like. If you want to date a rich guy, you have to be rich yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside / If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! / How A Cow Held Me To A Ransom At A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.