Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande (13415 Views)

Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by agwom(m): 5:24am On Sep 20, 2018
A former Nigerian Ambassador to Switzerland and a founding member of APC, Ambassador Yahaya Kwande, has said that he will remain with former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

Kwande also said he attended a rally organized for Atiku, a PDP presidential aspirant, in order to affirm his loyalty to the ex-VP.

Atiku was in Jos to lobby PDP national delegates from Plateau State ahead of the party’s presidential primary.

“I know you will be surprised to see me in the PDP Secretariat; I have never entered this secretariat but today I am in your midst; there is a reason for me being here,” he said.

“If today you think that I am not together with Atiku, you are already a mad man. I am fully with Atiku and my loyalty to Atiku is very certain. There are many people waiting for this day and the day has come. They were speculating on whether I will welcome him or not,” he said

He added that he never found himself in this kind of politics. “I have my son (Governor) Lalong in Plateau State and father at the centre who is Atiku Abubakar.”

Kwande, who said he is a member of the APC, added that Atiku remained the best choice to lead Nigeria.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/im-with-atiku-apc-chieftain-kwande.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2018
atikulate 2019

31 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:31am On Sep 20, 2018
DSS, EFCC and NPF are coming for this man.

24 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Mosesoly(m): 5:33am On Sep 20, 2018
the Mole has been spotted

17 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by FarahAideed: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Nice one ..many more to come

24 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by BadiratT: 6:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Austindark(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2018
I just don't think Atiku can beat saraki in the PDP primaries.
Just hope you will support the winner of the primaries to unseat the "lifeless one "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Metuh: 6:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Could this be the mole Wike was talking about? grin

Time will tell tho

3 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Emokai3(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2018
They man just want Atiku's money.. Political prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Pharaoh001(f): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Nigeria politics has become a joke . smh

3 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by OAFMods: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2018
This one just one massage ego of foolish Igbo youth on NL, this kind news de turn dem on

2 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by chrisxxx(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
PDP should give this ticket to Atiku. He is the only desperate one among other contenders. He will match Buhari violence with violence, almajiri for almajiri. He has an edge in that he has business mogul partners which Buhari has none.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by drealzum(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Atiku is the mole then!
Or it could be after what Nyesome Wike said, he(Yahaya Kwande) visited PDP secretariat and said this to discredit Atiku and make us think Atiku is the mole in PDP sent from APC.
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by cjudy(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Wike really right here

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2018
You dont need to leave the APC to support a better candidate..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by odogwunaija(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2018
Wike said it

The Nostrademus of Nigeria politics

3 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by unite4real: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:
Could this be the mole Atiku was talking about? grin

Time will tell tho

Atiku never talked about a mole

3 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by JudasNaCarrot: 6:18am On Sep 20, 2018
The likes of Shehu Sani the mole.

You can't be here and be there Mr Man. You better remain at a place you idiatic prostitute.

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Tareq1105: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:
Could this be the mole Wike was talking about? grin

Time will tell tho

Probably
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2018
Austindark:
Just hope you will support the winner of the primaries to unseat the "lifeless one "
Support the winner. My foot !
Pdp is a Time bomb that will detonate after Iya primary election

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2018
chrisxxx:
PDP should give this ticket to Atiku. He is the only desperate one among other contenders. He will match Buhari violence with violence, almajiri for almajiri. He has an edge in that he has business mogul partners which Buhari has none.
Pdp and violence.
Well, I’m not surprised

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Tareq1105: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Emokai3:
They man just want Atiku's money.. Political prostitutes

If na you nko?

Atiku is desperate and he's ready to spend anything to actualise his selfish ambition.

Declare now and collect your share

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by rawtouch: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2018
opening file....

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Cindy08: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
atiku dey come oooo better dey comezvm
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
I still see Kwankwaso as the only northner with the muscle n following to match buharis following up north

1 Like

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by tempest69: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Wike won't like this
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Emycord: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2018
and people were asking wike to mention names of moles?

3 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by goslowgoslow(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2018
engees001:
atikulate 2019
Iranu
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by myproperty(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Tareq1105:

If na you nko?

Atiku is desperate and he's ready to spend anything to actualise his selfish ambition.

Declare now and collect your share
when anybody comes against Buhari, his supporters would call the person desperate and selfish. whereas the actual definition of selfish and desperate is Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Emycord: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2018
drealzum:
Atiku is the mole then!
Or it could be after what Nyesome Wike said, he(Yahaya Kwande) visited PDP secretariat and said this to discredit Atiku and make us think Atiku is the mole in PDP sent from APC.
you may be right o bro these guys are desperately playing dirty politics. but we can only confirm this when the apc issues a statement in this regard if not or if shallow with no dss, efcc etc visiting and laying seige on his home and properties..... till then our fingers are crossed
Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by tomakint: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Austindark:
Atiku will beat him hands down

7 Likes

Re: I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2018
PDP right now :

Is Atiku the mole
grin grin grin confusion everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chukwuma Umeoji Rejects Toll Gates In South East / 100 Days In Office: Tinubu’s On Right Track — Adedeji / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.