Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (37008 Views)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by CastedAyo: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2018
A Twitter user posted a tweet likening single women above 30 years to old newspapers and he got some really interesting replies.

Ameer wrote;
"Marrying a lady aged above 30yrs old is like buying a newspaper in the evening."

Social media users replied him with interesting tweets. One Twitter user narrated how he dated a lady who was less than 30 years and she abandoned a 2-year-old son for him.

The boy will be 12 tomorrow. He said he eventually married a woman above 30 and is now happy because he has never seen anyone like her.

Read more replies below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9898/see-the-replies-a-man-got-after-advising-men-against-marrying-women-above-30.html

1 Like

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Mynd44: 6:07am On Sep 20, 2018
It is really weird seeing people such twisted mentalities.

Worse is that he is a Muslim and the Prophet's first wife was well above 40 when the Prophet married her.

I wonder how and where people get this silly believes that marrying a woman or person at a certain age means they won't be good partners. A good person is a good person at whatever age

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by akeentech(m): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2018
I don't have problem with marring a lady above 30 my problem is what makes you clock 30 before you marry. If you've sampled many d1cks before, my sister you're not only an evening paper but a yesterday paper.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Sundaygeorge: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Ladies 20 to 30 years.. Is a shakara stage... 30 above they will get serious.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by 9jayes: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Ladies above 30 tend to be more experience on bed, they can take you to cloud7 if u knw u knw. They will be loyal to you also as they won't want to lose you.

In other news,
Instead of sitting at home on October 1'st why not use the opportunity to earn a free certificate from Google on digital skills. For details see my signature.

4 Likes

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Skepticus: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2018
cool

"Northerners, is this your king?" got me laughing hard.

This Idi.ot and Buhari are those the North parade as Kings! Lol

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by TeeSeven(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2018
He must have been speaking from experience.
Interestingly, the thing is your personal experiences may only lead to stereotypes and don't necessarily transform to general truths.
For example, some may believe "all Nigerians are fraudulent", or "all men are terrible".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by HeWrites(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2018
undecided

Mtcheeeew..

Almajiri even think he has an opinion.. Abeg go to your normal joint (Sabo) to start your today's work. Market will sell today as it's Thursday

12 Likes

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by SeniorZato(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Some guys wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by BadiratT: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Good response

2 Likes

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by martineverest(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
every tom,dick and Harry's opinions on social media is now been aired on blogs... lack of content everywhere

don't be surprised to know that bloggers are behind those accounts

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by israelmao(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Enemies of progress all around.What do you expect from a paedophile.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Shortyy(f): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
How many times are we going to see this shitty post here?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by adedayoa2(f): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
This topic again, that's his opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by deepwater(f): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Lol
Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Cindy08: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
story will u keep kwayet there

3 Likes

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by kingyang: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
it's low mentality , I still can't imagine why some people are still thinking through their anus, while God has given us sound brain to utilise everything that he has provided for us.

4 Likes

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Nukilia: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2018
The guy has a mental problem! grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Mankosi: 6:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Ok
Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Victoloski: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2018
Is it your newspaper? Everybody should stick to whatever makes them happy. Enough of all this online ranting abeg.

3 Likes

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by lonelydora: 6:16am On Sep 20, 2018
Even though i didn't marrying someone above 30, but people above 30 think maturedly. Anyways, it has merits and demerits.

A friend of mine married his wife who is 21, and the marriage crashed before in 2 years time. Wife was so vain and materialistic. Well, she now run around PH town sleeping with married men abandoning her child with the man.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by anochuko01(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2018
that poster must be a Fulani from the northern part of nairaland.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Please, these sweet boys, what value are they adding to our economy?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2018
I am open to marrying anybody my heart desires regardless of age, religion, tribe or anything.

My only concern is that don't be a religion fanatic.

The heart wants what it wants.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Worldbest281: 6:19am On Sep 20, 2018
dindinrin,oponu aburo buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by claseek(f): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2018
So this one sef is calling himself sweetboy? Such daft mentality undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Metuh: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2018
Mynd44:
It is really weird seeing people such twisted mentalities.

Worse is that he is a Muslim and the Prophet's first wife was well above 40 when the Prophet married her.

I wonder how and where people get this silly believes that marrying a woman or person at a certain age means they won't be good partners. A good person is a good person at whatever age
I hope this your comment isn't just to massage the ladies ego here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Exponental(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Rubbish!!!!!!!
Are there no evening newspapers
what if the man is not ready till he is above 30yrs and finds an adorable lady to marry Not all ladies irrespective of their ages have squandered their past!
who told you younger ladies below 30 will make a. better wife. You think you know but you don't know, only judging by the few you know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by ideology(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2018
I like the fact that guys were the ones responding to him.

Most under 30 ladies are immature and full of drama.

In all, look before you leap

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by sykeng(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2018
The guy "BREZZIDENT" must be an Iman, must people connect everything to religion?
Re: See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2018
Small pikin. mentality ...by their reasoning you shall know them

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.