Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How I Won PTDF Scholarship In 2016; My Story Will Inspire You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Won PTDF Scholarship In 2016; My Story Will Inspire You (1323 Views)

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Won PTDF Scholarship In 2016; My Story Will Inspire You by CHARLESNEWTON: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2018
PTDF Scholarship, the highest paying undergraduate scholarship in Nigeria is the dream of every Nigerian student. Most students are fond of calling it 3-in-1 scholarship considering the high amount and other benefit that comes with it as an awardee.

My Story

It was September 2015 after my 100 level second semester exam and the beginning of UBITS as i was an engineering student.
Message was being sent to my school PTDF representative that PTDF undergraduate scholarship was open for application by 200 level engineering and physical science student and i where duly inform.

As at THEM, pin was being used to access PTDF Scholarship portal and start the application process. but me, as a student of the school, it was given free of charge to us at the submission of my 100 level result.

The rule was that student with.......READ MORE HERE

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2019 Reprint Starting Date Has Been Announced. / Meet My Overall Best Students In second Term 2018/2019 mathematics examination / Cost Of Studying And Living In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.