Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,731 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers (2862 Views)

True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers by Olabode09: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man until I was raped.

I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it before. 8 years of marriage with a miserable sex life. I have two children from my marriage.

It happened that We traveled to my husband’s village during the last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by a gang of 5 armed robbers. It was a terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me.

The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothes and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen.

It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of electrifying sensation that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal.

Read Also: Important Reason Women Should Urinate Immediately after Sexual Intercourse https:///2sRdlA8

I was told that I was screaming very hard as he was making love to me. Yes, I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robbers turn on me in which I scream all through.

I don’t know what came over me, maybe it was my village people that manipulated me, but all I can say is that I haven’t had much experience with my husband.

My husband gave me the beatings of my life after they armed robbers left. He called me unprintable names like a prostitute, he said he didn’t know I am an ‘ashawo’ and he can’t have an ‘ashawo’ as a wife.

I was hospitalized for two weeks as a result of that incident and his beatings. My husband left me at the hospital and travelled back to Lagos. I was damaged. How could he do such a thing to me?

What was responsible for me to enjoy being raped?

How could I even enjoy such act of cruelty on my body?

These were questions I kept asking myself. When I got discharged from the hospital, I met a divorce papers waiting for me to sign. I tried begging my husband, involved my parents but he swore instead of staying with me he will rather die. That I am a disgrace to his life.

My husband is a rich guy, so when our divorce news broke out, while I was denying it, he kept telling everyone one that I am a LovePeddler. It took me months to accept my predicament and move on. I am still in the process of healing, still seeing my therapist.

But one thing I know is that I am not what my husband says I am. I am just a woman who was sexually starved. I did not pray to be raped, but it was the turning point of my life.

I just feel like sharing this with you my family because it will help me. Please, don’t judge me, because you don’t know my pains. By January I will be through with the divorce. I just want you all to wish me well in my new life. I pray to find Love in the nearest Future.

1. What could she have done differently?

2. Was it a crime for her to enjoy rape sex like that?

3. Was the husband being fair to her?

4. Was divorce the only way out?

Please, drop your comments below.

https://dailyfamily.ng/true-life-story-see-what-happened-to-a-woman-after-being-raped-by-5-robbers/
Re: True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers by RevenGeMission: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Either your husband has a small prick

He's always busy

Doesn't last in bed

Or you are one of those who use virginity cream to tighten your toto
Re: True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Am here to read comments over to elders in the house
Re: True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hm this story wey op write happen for benue state on wetin i read for news. Though while d robber was raping the woman she no grip am but she was moaning in pleasure while d husby was looking in disbelieve. For ur wife to moan in plesaure while she's being raped should tell u things about urself.
Re: True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
A woman cannot enjoy sex that comes abruptly. It will be extremely painful.

A woman needs some time to get fired up for sex.

My take is that this woman somehow expected to be raped or wanted to be raped. Who knows maybe she even arranged it.

Rape is not meant to be enjoyed. Rape is violent. It is an act of violence. That she enjoyed raises a lot of questions.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers by etrader(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
You need to invite your family and his family let them discuss it within the family circle. He is the one took you to his village if you refuse to go with him it may lead into another thing. Actually for a man it not easy to accept woman who sexually violate either by army rubber or any other means to cc continue in such a marriage again.
You should even thank God that he filed divorce letter for, some men will not do that, they will change to you entirely by such of things he not doing before. At end you will end up in parking your load and leave the house for him.

The families should talk to him and let him reliase what will be the hope of your children after divorce. And if he refuse God will see you through your future endeavors.

(1) (Reply)

Another Source Of Income Is Here. Legal And Legit. / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend Inside Shoprite And This Happended / After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.