Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (111681 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Good Afternoon all.

How do I apply for my waec results to be transferred?

I am not in Nigeria.

Is there a way please?

Thank you in advance.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by hammed71(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Guys please how do I change the mistake/error on my Waec certificate, what are the processes.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by edobalo: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wonderful Lagos.
My application and supporting documents were submitted @ WAEC office PHC on the 16th of June,2019. I paid an additional six thousand plus for courier that will forward it to Lagos, up till now, no news. I have been to WAEC office three times, for every visit, I miss going to work.
Moreso, the WES/WAEC coordinator in PHC is not nice to me at all, always angry as if he is doing me a favor. I have been calling and texting him for a proper update yet, no positive response. He keeps telling me that my documents are in Lagos but no feedback from the woman in charge.
Sincerely, I don't know what to do. I have been begging them to give me someone's number in Lagos who can help me out.
This is my situation right now, after complaining to a superior person in their office again, I gave him my details. I was asked to give them this week again.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
edobalo:
Wonderful Lagos.
My application and supporting documents were submitted @ WAEC office PHC on the 16th of June,2019. I paid an additional six thousand plus for courier that will forward it to Lagos, up till now, no news. I have been to WAEC office three times, for every visit, I miss going to work.
Moreso, the WES/WAEC coordinator in PHC is not nice to me at all, always angry as if he is doing me a favor. I have been calling and texting him for a proper update yet, no positive response. He keeps telling me that my documents are in Lagos but no feedback from the woman in charge.
Sincerely, I don't know what to do. I have been begging them to give me someone's number in Lagos who can help me out.
This is my situation right now, after complaining to a superior person in their office again, I gave him my details. I was asked to give them this week again.

Not good. I hope it is sorted out soon.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by lionlee216(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Who get waec scratch card for sale here? I wan use am for ECE

Thank u
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
kweenoma001:
gd evening all..... please am so confused and angry too... our family friend registered me for wes evaluation because he knows d system well. the problem now is that i have not gotten my wes reference number yet. payment has been made and according to him he has submitted d form. i asked him why i haven't gotten my wes reference number yet and he said dat he included some institutes (about six) while registering me so dat i can be able to get a job while waiting on wes to complete my assessment. now he is saying dat my reference number will be out once all the 6 institute has confirmed my application. PLEASE I NEED HELP... IS THIS TRUE? HAS ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE? WHAT DO I DO NOW? WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD.. AM IN TEARS HERE PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS. thanks fam.
That’s a blatant lie from him. There is something fishy about it. You get a reference number immediately after payment. If you are using the western union option, I think you would even get a reference number before payment. Ask him for your login details, at least with that you will know if he has paid or not. Ask for that, Let’s hear what he has to say.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
cherries1:
OUT OF ALL THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD, NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT WES IS REQUESTING A SECONDARY SCHOOL RESULT TO EVALUATE UNIVERSITY QUALIFICATIONS AND INSTEAD OF THE SO CALLED NIGERIAN GRADUATES TO PETITION WES YOU ALL ARE HERE LOOKING FOR HOW TO SEND DOCUMENTS. IT IS SUCH A SAME AND DISGUSTING!
That’s not true though. Not just Nigeria, all west African countries are expected to send in their waec before evaluation and this was caused by fraudulent nature. If some people no spoil road for us, we won’t be having this issue.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by ghuzy01: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Moshkom:
Please anyone here that WAEC is still yet to send his/her result? i'd mine since JULY 11. I even applied for it to be send through DHL still nothing not even i've not receive my tracking number yet. SINCE JULY 11. undecided

Anyone with idea on what i should do next? because this is just what is delaying my evaluation and my school applications. pls HELP!!!!

I taught I am the only one involved, I was in waec office late June to tidy these things up but has not been given a tracking number yet.can someone help me with the number of the woman in charge of the courier services.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Moshkom(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Luckily for me, I got the text of my tracking number the day after I posted my complain here. I use DHL, so the DHL Lady sent the text. Wbu?

ghuzy01:

I taught I am the only one involved, I was in waec office late June to tidy these things up but has not been given a tracking number yet.can someone help me with the number of the woman in charge of the courier services.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by deltateam: 5:07am On Aug 27, 2019
sixfoot:
I mistakenly selected NECO instead of WAEC In my Wes profile . The problem now is that waec will be sent to Wes Instead of the NECO I wrongly indicated. How can this issue be resolved?
Secondly can I fax my waec certificate and scratch card to Wes, will it be accepted?

Village people at work.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by ghuzy01: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Moshkom:
Luckily for me, I got the text of my tracking number the day after I posted my complain here. I use DHL, so the DHL Lady sent the text. Wbu?

I used ups.i don tire o
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Lu2085: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
ghuzy01:

Lol let me explain something to you:
1. Whether the angels of heaven come and take it to WES for you, whether a fast jet takes it to WES what matters is WAEC sorting out the document.

2. Last I was at WAEC, early August, a little BIRd said to my hearing that WAEC is trying to sort people's results from 1984...and you know back then, there were no computers so it's in a store archive. We are more that 10million in Nigeria, 9million wanna go away, 7million wrote WAEC in 1984...do the math and tell me how long WAEC will take to sort these 1984 people out.

3. Patience. Yes time is going but there's a reason for everything.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Lu2085: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
lionlee216:
Who get waec scratch card for sale here? I wan use am for ECE

Thank u

Please there's scratch card for 1400...I can help you bring...no added cost for transport or whatever. Just need to know about 4 or 5 people are buying so I don't come out from Shagamu area to Jibowu for nothing.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Moshkom(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nothing spoil yet. Just still keep calm since it's after mine (July 11) you'd yours. Just wait for like 2wks more and see Sup.

ghuzy01:

I used ups.i don tire o
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

That’s not true though. Not just Nigeria, all west African countries are expected to send in their waec before evaluation and this was caused by fraudulent nature. If some people no spoil road for us, we won’t be having this issue.

Don't come online and confidently display your ignorance.
For you to have considered migrating to Canada, you should be smart enough to do some research.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abekebabe:

do you mean one does not need to use Wes evaluation even if for Canada PR?

Yes, you don't have to use WES. ICIC listed 5 evaluators that you can use.
The three below doesn't require secondary school results from Nigerian applicants.
-Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
-International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
-International Qualifications Assessment Service

I don't know why Nigerians are creating traffic on WES thus, making it difficult for those whose professional body requires WES verification only.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by afroxyz: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
igwemesh:

Just get a court affidavit instead ..its easier and faster..its about 1500 at sabo court yaba or 3k in front of waec office ..

mind you , court affidavit must carry your full name , center and seat number , and must contain your wes reference number

please what should the court affidavit state? what should be Included in its contents. I want to use a court in a diffrent area
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
cherries1:

Don't come online and confidently display your ignorance.
For you to have considered migrating to Canada, you should be smart enough to do some research.
First of all, you are rude! I was never rude in my response to you and even if I wasn’t all that accurate, I expected a supposedly “smart” person like you to respond with some manners! I am not the genesis of your problem, so take your anger else where. Secondly get your facts right before confidently discarding other people’s opinions and claiming yours as the gospel truth. I remembered seeing other countries in the list, that’s why I said your words aren’t 100% true! And neither was I rude or condescending in passing my message. You need not be rude or angry about something you can’t change. You wey dey talk self, what step have you taken towards your comment? Or it’s just the normal, come online and talk and feel all superior, then sit at home to do nothing. Mtchewww. I attached the picture for you to see that it’s not only Nigeria that is a victim. Not that you deserve a response, but I will just give you a response. Smart individual indeed! I don’t do Nairaland e-wars, but don’t come for me and talk to me like I am some kid. Take your bitter leaf personality elsewhere. Rubbish!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.