Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (111023 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by proteau: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2019
galibat:
Good morning,please I need someone who can help me do the waec processing in Lagos because I do not reside in Lagos......reliable and trusted contact person

Try jaybros. He is on this platform.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Moshkom(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Good Day Everyone. WES updated my profile few days back and it's ONLY my Waec scratch card that was update, the waec result is still yet to be updated and there's no any pending update on my profile currently after day 3.

I've reach waec through the courier (DHL) i used. In her words, "there's no way Waec will give us just the Waec card to send, because they're (Results and card) are always in the envelop together, and they do send the envelop sealed to WES directly as they receive it"

I've reach WES via the 'Contact US' on my profile and Via Twitter DM. no response yet.

My Question is that HAS ANYONE HERE face same issue before?? Pls what should i do next?

Pls help a Brother.

PS: I started this WES stuffs since late JUNE oh cry cry
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by kunlebabs(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please house help me oooo. Since May 31st.
Name is babasanya, waec result to Russia embassy here in Abuja.
I used ups... No tracking number talkless result.

I have travelled to Abuja twice and keep calling the ups woman at waec Yaba her number no go. Please save my soul. My people help me o
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by lipsyliscious: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Please I used Neco to gain admission into the university because I had a D in chemistry in waec and I was going for a course where chemistry is compulsory. Which should I have evaluated by Wes? Waec or neco?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Lizzy3420: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pls who wants to send WAEC docs to wes this week, we can split the courier money, kindly reach me on 08161709981
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by opeoyek: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Does anyone know if WAEC has started treating requests for verification for the month of August
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bilard(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Guys please I couldn't get the Scratch Card so I bought and attached the paper one. Would WES accept it?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bjstardom(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
bilard:
Guys please I couldn't get the Scratch Card so I bought and attached the paper one. Would WES accept it?

Yes, they will accept it, once you have written your WES reference number on it.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Verifiedlu: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
opeoyek:
Does anyone know if WAEC has started treating requests for verification for the month of August
Please can someone help with this info? Mine is since August 2nd
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Austinbani(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good day guys, pls does an age declaration take care of wrong date of birth issues on your WAEC result? If no, Kindly suggest a better option. Thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
I was at WAEC office today, I processed mine and a friend’s. I did both affidavit at the court at sabo Yaba for NGN500 each. The woman initially didn’t want to sign my friend’s affidavit but I pleaded with her and she accepted. I printed at NGN200 each. Everything that completed affidavit was NGN700 each. It would have been lesser if I got the affidavit format earlier and had it printed in the office, but it’s all good. Note you can do the affidavit yourself, just enter the court house, ask the security personnel for direction to the affidavit office and they will direct you. It’s on the first floor, the office is close to the staircase. Avoid unnecessary expenses of 1500 as it didn’t take me more than 15 mins and this was because I had to go outside to make photocopy of the affidavit after it was signed and stamped. I almost fell for the 1500 because I was at Yaba yesterday too and I was too tired to climb the stairs, I was told NGN1500 by one baba, I priced at NGN800 but said no and insisted on NGN1200, I agreed but unfortunately by the time we were done printing, they had close in the court office which was a blessing in disguise even though I was pained that I only came to Yaba to print paper because I discovered that the guy that printed for me didn’t edit the WAEC year to reflect mine, I had to get him to correct that this morning and reprint. I collected my printout and money from the man and told him I would come do it today. I went there today, I almost patronized the man again, but I decided to go inside myself because of how much of a big deal they made the affidavit sound. That was how I got it done without stress for NGN500 though receipt says NGN250. At WAEC, I was allowed to courier my confirmation of results and scratch card with that of my friend and it saved cost as both envelopes are addressed and will be stamped across, so it doesn’t matter how it is packaged. WAEC also didn’t take time at all. The only downside is the fact that we would get tracking number in 2 months, that’s what the courier woman told us, I was shocked but wetin we go do now? Hopefully it wouldn’t be up to that time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Austinbani(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nice one, Thanks for the info.
Prettiepearlz:
I was at WAEC office today, I processed mine and a friend’s. I did both affidavit at the court at sabo Yaba for NGN500 each. The woman initially didn’t want to sign my friend’s affidavit but I pleaded with her and she accepted. I printed at NGN200 each. Everything that completed affidavit was NGN700 each. It would have been lesser if I got the affidavit format earlier and had it printed in the office, but it’s all good. Note you can do the affidavit yourself, just enter the court house, ask the security personnel for direction to the affidavit office and they will direct you. It’s on the first floor, the office is close to the staircase. Avoid unnecessary expenses of 1500 as it didn’t take me more than 15 mins and this was because I had to go outside to make photocopy of the affidavit after it was signed and stamped. I almost fell for the 1500 because I was at Yaba yesterday too and I was too tired to climb the stairs, I was told NGN1500 by one baba, I priced at NGN800 but said no and insisted on NGN1200, I agreed but unfortunately by the time we were done printing, they had close in the court office which was a blessing in disguise even though I was pained that I only came to Yaba to print paper because I discovered that the guy that printed for me didn’t edit the WAEC year to reflect mine, I had to get him to correct that this morning and reprint. I collected my printout and money from the man and told him I would come do it today. I went there today, I almost patronized the man again, but I decided to go inside myself because of how much of a big deal they made the affidavit sound. That was how I got it done without stress for NGN500 though receipt says NGN250. At WAEC, I was allowed to courier my confirmation of results and scratch card with that of my friend and it saved cost as both envelopes are addressed and will be stamped across, so it doesn’t matter how it is packaged. WAEC also didn’t take time at all. The only downside is the fact that we would get tracking number in 2 months, that’s what the courier woman told us, I was shocked but wetin we go do now? Hopefully it wouldn’t be up to that time.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Austinbani(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pls can anyone assist?
Austinbani:
Good day guys, pls does an age declaration take care of wrong date of birth issues on your WAEC result? If no, Kindly suggest a better option. Thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by sandysilver: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
2mths ke. I just called one number i got here and sbe told me i can get it in a week since it is GCE
Austinbani:
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by sandysilver: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
I am not 100% sure. I have friends that used a mth. I hope they will not be on break because of GCexam
sandysilver:
2mths ke. I just called one number i got here and sbe told me i can get it in a week since it is GCE
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by sandysilver: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Please quick question, can wes start verifiying transcript before they get waec documents. Wes received my transcript ending july and it still shows that they are reviewing my documents, am patiently waiting for them to send a mail to my school so that i can follow up. A friend just told me they will not attend to my documents becaise i have not submitted waec. Please how true is this?
Austinbani:
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Austinbani(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pls who had similar issue or know a way around it, await ur feedback. Thank you.
Austinbani:
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by folabiodun: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2019
I already have my WAEC certificate, do I still have to do all these or do I just get the scratch card/electronic pin and send to WES
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by afroxyz: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
must someone pay waec for courier or yiu can do it on your own?

Secondly how reliable is NIPOST?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by theworkgenie: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2019
maxyboss212:
Please guys... Can someone tell me how to process two persons transcript at waec.. I have mine and a friends own and I want to send the both at once so as to cut cost.. Please how do I go about.... Hope it won't result to argument with them.
No it won't result in argument. simply follow the process for each individual, then when you get back downstairs, tell the courier lady that you want to send them together. you will pay the cost of one courier instead of 2.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by theworkgenie: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2019
folabiodun:

I already have my WAEC certificate, do I still have to do all these or do I just get the scratch card/electronic pin and send to WES
yes you have to. WES will only verify your certificate from the issuing body itself
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by theworkgenie: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2019
afroxyz:
must someone pay waec for courier or yiu can do it on your own?

Secondly how reliable is NIPOST?
You have to pay for courier.
WAEC will not handover the verification to you

NIPOST is not in the options of courier service
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Berle: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Yes, they will verify that while waiting for Waec.
sandysilver:
Please quick question, can wes start verifiying transcript before they get waec documents. Wes received my transcript ending july and it still shows that they are reviewing my documents, am patiently waiting for them to send a mail to my school so that i can follow up. A friend just told me they will not attend to my documents becaise i have not submitted waec. Please how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.