Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How To Send WAEC Results To WES - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (111688 Views)

NTI Transcript To WES / If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Waec Verification & Scratch Card To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

First of all, you are rude! I was never rude in my response to you and even if I wasn’t all that accurate, I expected a supposedly “smart” person like you to respond with some manners! I am not the genesis of your problem, so take your anger else where. Secondly get your facts right before confidently discarding other people’s opinions and claiming yours as the gospel truth. I remembered seeing other countries in the list, that’s why I said your words aren’t 100% true! And neither was I rude or condescending in passing my message. You need not be rude or angry about something you can’t change. You wey dey talk self, what step have you taken towards your comment? Or it’s just the normal, come online and talk and feel all superior, then sit at home to do nothing. Mtchewww. I attached the picture for you to see that it’s not only Nigeria that is a victim. Not that you deserve a response, but I will just give you a response. Smart individual indeed! I don’t do Nairaland e-wars, but don’t come for me and talk to me like I am some kid. Take your bitter leaf personality elsewhere. Rubbish!

This your assumption is why I got pissed off with you. You still didn't do your research and didn't read properly.
Go to https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/ and select all those countries listed one after another then, select higher education so, you can understand clearly.

For the screenshots, what WES meant is how they want WAEC results sent if a secondary education is to be evaluated.
Nigeria is the only country that WES requires secondary school result to evaluate higher qualifications.
Do your research, read to understand before you label another's statement as inaccurate.

For your information, I have sent petitions and complaints to WES. People like you are making it hard to revert.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
cherries1:

This your assumption is why I got pissed off with you. You still didn't do your research and didn't read properly.
Go to https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/ and select all those countries listed one after another then, select higher education so, you can understand clearly.

For the screenshots, what WES meant is how they want WAEC results sent if a secondary education is to be evaluated.
Nigeria is the only country that WES requires secondary school result to evaluate higher qualifications.
Do your research, read to understand before you label another's statement as inaccurate.

For your information, I have sent petitions and complaints to WES. People like you are making it hard to revert.
I actually do take my blame when I see one, my bad I probably didn’t read that well and I didn’t see that other link, I remember seeing the stuff I posted when I was creating a Wes profile. If you clearly know how to read between lines and not just read to comment and insult like some random Nairalanders do and if you don’t go about with your ego, you would see my initial comment wasn’t in anyway harmful or condescending in any sort, neither was I discrediting your comment in any bad way, I only commented on what I observed. We all learn everyday, no man is an island, you don’t know everything do you? Your posts on Nairaland says it all anyway, but you go about coming with a fight where there is none. You could have passed your message like a smart person, one who has manners, Respect they say is reciprocal, you respect me I respect you, after all, I don’t know you from Adam. You chose to come with the usual “I am smarter than everyone” attitude and you decided to be be condescending about the whole thing, on top wetin now? And have you also addressed your people’s fraudulent ways? Wasn’t there a time Wes evaluated Nigerian degrees without WAEC? Have you taken your time to understand what exactly is the problem? Ooops! You never thought of that, you are used to being a victim, the usual Nigerian attitude. Failing to address the main issue but claiming to be a victim. I said it before and I will say it again, you my dear are nothing close to being smart and you lack manners. Change your ways before landing in Australia as you won’t fair well with such attitude as it’s obvious you’re quick to temper and takes things too personal, breath and relax, it’s a faceless forum! And if you have landed, try to adjust. You wrote a petition? post the link let’s sign rather than coming off as a bitter person over a harmless comment. Take your bitterleaf personality far away from me please. Enough said! There should be a block button on Nairaland. Pfft undecided
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Abekebabe: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
cherries1:

Yes, you don't have to use WES. ICIC listed 5 evaluators that you can use.
The three below doesn't require secondary school results from Nigerian applicants.
-Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
-International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
-International Qualifications Assessment Service

I don't know why Nigerians are creating traffic on WES thus, making it difficult for those whose professional body requires WES verification only.

Ok good thanks . please can you give details of how much one of them will cost
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

I actually do take my blame when I see one, my bad I probably didn’t read that well and I didn’t see that other link, I remember seeing the stuff I posted when I was creating a Wes profile. If you clearly know how to read between lines and not just read to comment and insult like some random Nairalanders do and if you don’t go about with your ego, you would see my initial comment wasn’t in anyway harmful or condescending in any sort, neither was I discrediting your comment in any bad way, I only commented on what I observed. We all learn everyday, no man is an island, you don’t know everything do you? Your posts on Nairaland says it all anyway, but you go about coming with a fight where there is none. You could have passed your message like a smart person, one who has manners, Respect they say is reciprocal, you respect me I respect you, after all, I don’t know you from Adam. You chose to come with the usual “I am smarter than everyone” attitude and you decided to be be condescending about the whole thing, on top wetin now? And have you also addressed your people’s fraudulent ways? Wasn’t there a time Wes evaluated Nigerian degrees without WAEC? Have you taken your time to understand what exactly is the problem? Ooops! You never thought of that, you are used to being a victim, the usual Nigerian attitude. Failing to address the main issue but claiming to be a victim. I said it before and I will say it again, you my dear are nothing close to being smart and you lack manners. Change your ways before landing in Australia as you won’t fair well with such attitude as it’s obvious you’re quick to temper and takes things too personal, breath and relax, it’s a faceless forum! And if you have landed, try to adjust. You wrote a petition? post the link let’s sign rather than coming off as a bitter person over a harmless comment. Take your bitterleaf personality far away from me please. Enough said! There should be a block button on Nairaland. Pfft undecided

I weep for Nigeria because of your likes as there is no hope for the country growing.

I have the time to reply you despite the fact that there is an obvious wide gap in understanding and knowledge between us.
Do look up the meaning of ignorant in the dictionary and see how offensive it is to the subject matter.
If you don't know something, you are ignorant of it, it's that simple. I'm ignorant of somethings too and I don't comment on things that I am ignorant of.

You displayed and keep displaying an obvious lack of knowledge in this matter and labelled my statement as wrong. I just reacted to it.

You had the time to look through my profile to see my Australian comments but, you were blind to the links that I have shared and my interactions with other members of this forum.

I wish not to continue this conversation with you but, I want you take this lesson.
Before you counter another, try and research first. That would save you crying over a word that clearly describes you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Abekebabe:

Ok good thanks . please can you give details of how much one of them will cost

Go through this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29
All the answers you need are there.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
cherries1:

I weep for Nigeria because of your likes as there is no hope for the country growing.

I have the time to reply you despite the fact that there is an obvious wide gap in understanding and knowledge between us.
Do look up the meaning of ignorant in the dictionary and see how offensive it is to the subject matter.
If you don't know something, you are ignorant of it, it's that simple. I'm ignorant of somethings too and I don't comment on things that I am ignorant of.

You displayed and keep displaying an obvious lack of knowledge in this matter and labelled my statement as wrong. I just reacted to it.

You had the time to look through my profile to see my Australian comments but, you were blind to the links that I have shared and my interactions with other members of this forum.

I wish not to continue this conversation with you but, I want you take this lesson.
Before you counter another, try and research first. That would save you crying over a word that clearly describes you.
Oga I shouldn’t reply you but I have to tell you, you really lack sense and manners. I responded to your comment, well maybe wrongly but I never attacked you nor insulted you, instead of proving your point without being condescending and we will all move on, you decided to be stupid about it by being condescending, who the hell do you think you are? I don’t do e-wars and I don’t argue blindly instead I appreciate knowledge and will acknowledge my wrong and move on, but you chose to be stupid and you will obviously get a response for stupid people. People like you are not smart but claim to be the smartest. If no one has ever told you, you are an annoying human being whose pride smells so bad that it can be perceived online. All you needed to do was educate not insults! “That’s not true though” is not an insult neither is it a demeaning statement or discrediting you in a bad way like I know it all, neither was I ready to argue with you blindly, but you chose to be superior, to the point of going through my profile and going personal, Are you okay? Do I know you? And instead of taking your blame, you are up and about feeling smart when you are not even close to being one! People who are fast to feel smart saying “people like you” are exactly what they condemn. You obviously don’t know how to swallow your ego and accept you were wrong in passing your message to me so everyone can move on, you want to keep exchanging words? Please bring it on, I am not one to use your misplaced English prowess on. Dumbass!

Just so you know, the only reason we are having this conversation is because there is no block button on Nairaland, otherwise, I would have blocked you and move on as you clearly lack manners and you are toxic and I don’t give a hoot about seeing anything that concerns you. But if you want the sole purpose of this thread to be gone, we can continue. Mtchewww
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by emwizzle: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE I NEED A STRIGHT FORWARD ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE.

HERE'S MY CURRENT STANDING BEFORE I ASK MY QUESTION!!!

1. I HAVE BOTH WAEC AND NECO RESULTS COMPLETE
2. MY REAL DOB IS OCTOBER 19. WAEC WROTE OCTOBER 18. THE YEAR IS CORRECT.
3. I WANT TO DO MY ECA WITH WES AND I WOULD LOVE TO SUBMIT MY WAEC RESULTS
4. I'M SCARED THAT THE DIFFERENCE IN DATE MIGHT CAUSE ME WAHALA IN THE FUTURE
5. I AM CONSIDERING USING NECO INSTEAD.

QUESTION:
1. HAS ANYONE WITH SIMILAR ISSUE SUCCESSFULLY DONE ECA WITH WES?
2. IF YES, WHAT DID YOU DO?
3. IF YOU THINK IT WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE SINCE ITS JUST A DAY DIFFERENCE, PLS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
4. IF YOU THINK IT WILL CAUSE ME ISSUES LATER AND U SUGGEST I GO WITH NECO, KINDLY SHARE THE NECO PROCESS WITH ME OR DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE THAT CAN DO IT FOR ME AT A FEE.

THANK YOU ALL. GOD BLESS!!!
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Abekebabe: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
cherries1:

Go through this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29
All the answers you need are there.
Thank you boss, please which one did you use that is faster and how much did it cost and how many days processing?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by jwizzy(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Someone please help out... I recently did d transcript application
Paid all due fees but the issue now is I scratched the card and input the card details in the wes form..I didn't attach the card.I hope am not going to have issues
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bamangar: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
igwemesh:

Affidavit is Ok .l did mine on Friday last week..it only took my about 30 mins at waec office ..though i already had all requirements which are,

1. Waec online result
2. Court Affidavit stating that you are tho owner of the result , Wes reference number must be written on the afficavit
3 2 envelops
4. 20k...10 for waec processing , 10k for Courier

You dont really need the letter of attestation if you are using affidavit ..
My question, I have two seating which I used for my admission. One May/June and the other GCE. Which one should I send for evaluation?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bamangar: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
cherries1:

Please, make some research before presenting some information.
WES is not the only organization that conduct ECA for Nigerian candidates. Out of the 5 ECA evaluators nominated by IRCC, only 2 (WES and ICES) request for WAEC results.

I know most Nigerians are fraudulent and that WES wasn't requesting for secondary school results to evaluate University qualifications. But, secondary school results are not a requirement for candidates with university degrees. So, it ridiculous for WES to ask Nigerian candidates to mail a stamped photocopy of WAEC/NECO certificate and also e-pin.

P.S It is only ICES that stopped evaluating degrees from UNIPORT.

Please i have a question just for clarification. I have my BSC, i also used two seatings for my WAEC, now i want to do my ECA. But with all these weird stories i'm hearing concerning WAEC processes is heartbreaking. My purpose of WES is for IRCC, do i need to evaluate Waec or only bsc?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bamangar: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
efosa:

I send them Via courier(Nipost registered mail) including other documents,cos i am i evaluating 3 results all together. i also send the WAEC/NECO,, scratchcard form, with a copy of my WAEC result,,
It cost 4100 Naira, they told me it was going to be delivered in 3 weeks(21 days) but it actually delivered in 35 days(5 weeks),, for me it was not a problem, because, one of my transcript from Uniben was not ready until after 2 months.
So if you are not in a hurry and you want to cut cost, you can use it, because the normally scale the document, so the price will depend the weight of your parcel.( just to mention, i sent from Benin city)
(Note don't just buy stamp, ask for your mail to be registered and you will be given a tracking number)
Thank you.

Sir, let me understand this because I'm about to start my own process. I did two seatings which i used for my BSC. one is May/june and the other is GCE, but i have the certificate for the may/june. if i want to send to wes, should i send only the may/june certificate along side my scratch card only? If i should undergo this process, that means i don't have any business with going to Waec office for any affidavit, stamp etc?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bamangar: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
keleto:
Hello house.
Instead of passing these waec issues, is it not better to use CES. or ICAS. For the assessment. I learnt they do not require waec assessment, and ICAS fees is 200 dollars.

Any reasons why we must use WES?
Many people are bothered about the Time duration. It seems WES is shorter

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
bamangar:
Please i have a question just for clarification. I have my BSC, i also used two seatings for my WAEC, now i want to do my ECA. But with all these weird stories i'm hearing concerning WAEC processes is heartbreaking. My purpose of WES is for IRCC, do i need to evaluate Waec or only bsc?

For IRCC purpose only, WAEC result is not required if you have attained a higher qualification (6 months certificate training inclusive) as secondary school results don't reflect on the evaluation report.
Someone at WES is deliberately trying to deter Nigerians from applying.
I won't advise you use WES for IRCC only purpose.
Use either Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies, International Credential Assessment Service of Canada or International Qualifications Assessment Service. They don't require WAEC and they use EXT-NG (electronic transcript).

4 Likes

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2019
bamangar:
Many people are bothered about the Time duration. It seems WES is shorter

WES is not shorter, they use the 35 working days to lure applicants.
WES sends transcript for verification after receiving it in a sealed and stamped envelope and that can take up to 6 months.

1 Like

Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by kkkossy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pls how do i resolve DOB issue on my wife’s WAEC Certificate. DOB on WAEC is 24/10/89, correct DOB on passport is 24/10/90. I need to know before she commences on her register with WES evaluation.

Please assist advice.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Olori121: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please I gave someone money to do all the necessary submission of documents for me from waec since first week of August and I was told they are still processing it almost going to 5weeks now and I was not given any tracking number to track it.

My question is am I supposed to be given tracking number Immediately after submission for processing?

And also if it takes more than 5weeks for processing waec in Nigeria when then will it get to WES?

Thank you all
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bjstardom(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Olori121:
Please I gave someone money to do all the necessary submission of documents for me from waec since first week of August and I was told they are still processing it almost going to 5weeks now and I was not given any tracking number to track it.

My question is am I supposed to be given tracking number Immediately after submission for processing?

And also if it takes more than 5weeks for processing waec in Nigeria when then will it get to WES?

Thank you all

The fault might be from WAEC side, you know this is Nigeria, they delay things. Exercise patience, they will still send it to you.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by bamangar: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
cherries1:

For IRCC purpose only, WAEC result is not required if you have attained a higher qualification (6 months certificate training inclusive) as secondary school results don't reflect on the evaluation report.
Someone at WES is deliberately trying to deter Nigerians from applying.
I won't advise you use WES for IRCC only purpose.
Use either Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies, International Credential Assessment Service of Canada or International Qualifications Assessment Service. They don't require WAEC and they use EXT-NG (electronic transcript).

Thanks.. I'm using CES, in fact I have submitted my results to CES.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by galibat(f): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Good morning,please I need someone who can help me do the waec processing in Lagos because I do not reside in Lagos......reliable and trusted contact person
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by ThowLou(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Good Afternoon everyone.

I didn’t attach a scratch card to my form, rather I attached the E-PIN paper I purchased at the WAEC office. Is it true WES won’t verify results with the EPIN paper ? And I have to buy a scratch card and send to WES separately for WES to verify my result ?
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Rence22(f): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
ThowLou:
Good Afternoon everyone.

I didn’t attach a scratch card to my form, rather I attached the E-PIN paper I purchased at the WAEC office. Is it true WES won’t verify results with the EPIN paper ? And I have to buy a scratch card and send to WES separately for WES to verify my result ?
Why are you afraid. I have been seeing your question here and there. You don't have to be worried that you didn't do what another person did. Calm down and be at peace jor.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Henwall(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
aeroengr:
Good evening all. Pls I need a trusted person who has done his own successfully n can help me, coz I'm not in Lagos currently. Thanks.

Good evening. I will be going to WAEC tomorrow for my own too.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by Henwall(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Good evening house. I have a question.

Can I collect my transcripts from WAEC? I have a family member that will be traveling to Canada this month ending. I was considering giving her to help be post it from Canada since it's closer.

Another question. How many weeks will it be ready? If I've done all the necessary documentation and payments, in how many weeks will it be ready?.
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by ThowLou(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rence22:

Why are you afraid. I have been seeing your question here and there. You don't have to be worried that you didn't do what another person did. Calm down and be at peace jor.

I had started the process before I stumbled on Nairaland and as I read the thread I see things I didn’t do and should have taken cognizance of. I’ll do as you have advised. Thank you
Re: How To Send WAEC Results To WES by maxyboss212(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please guys... Can someone tell me how to process two persons transcript at waec.. I have mine and a friends own and I want to send the both at once so as to cut cost.. Please how do I go about.... Hope it won't result to argument with them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.