Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures (30263 Views)

Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim / Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chri08102702694:
LIES. This cannot be Anambra. There is no river in the southeast. Southeast is a landlocked region without river assess.

You must be blind in your brain �

Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by tunary(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Donlamzy:
I prefer this man to Buhari a million times, how I wish he can just come out as president and leave the lifeless team sad
Same thought with me
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Kennydoc(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
Osibanjo, Obiano and Okowa alongside Ngige and others at Otuocha to assess the level of water in Otuocha Anambra River Anambra State.

Fixed
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by onyidon22(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by asawanathegreat(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Those areas really need help
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
KingRagnar:
Under the instruction of PMB, the National Emergency Management Agency NEMA is coordinating national response to the flooding and will be actively supported by the Military and other agencies and have already declared a National disaster, PMB even, further instructed all government federal agencies to use their authority and resources to assist the victims. 3 billion has also been released to assist those affected, this shows how committed he is to the welfare of the Nigerians
stfu.. ogbori
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Carlyscales: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chri08102702694:
LIES. This cannot be Anambra. There is no river in the southeast. Southeast is a landlocked region without river assess.
Guy we are not talking about river but flood in Anambra west.

Yesterday en route from Onitsha to IB I was in a bus with a copper posted to there. The story is not funny. Especially communities around that river Niger. I guess thats what Osinbajo went to access.
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Fatherofdragons: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
So there's place called otuocha in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by magzey: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Donlamzy:
I prefer this man to Buhari a million times, how I wish he can just come out as president and leave the lifeless team sad
That is the Beauty of Buhari Administration, he don't keep his Vice to be only married to his office ,rather belief in him to perform this is called Transparency if you are an Elite. undecided Only Buhari has such trust in Nigerian History. Tunde Idiagbon era

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by magzey: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Carlyscales:

Guy we are not talking about river but flood in Anambra west.

Yesterday en route from Onitsha to IB I was in a bus with a copper posted to there. The story is not funny. Especially communities around that river Niger. I guess thats what Osinbajo went to access.
Oji River Nko?
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by profmnuhu(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
I love these man..God bless you Prof...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
Osibanjo, Obiano and Okowa alongside Ngige and others at Otuocha to assess the level of water in Otuocha River Anambra State.

banjo no votes for u in anambra
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by munazafar(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
Yoruba and anything otuocha (private part) even their pastor see the way he is looking at it
I no fit laff abeg
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Sagay212: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
you can imagine naming a river otuocha...lol..no wonder they lack morals and all their girls just be trading their otu.
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by winsh: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Olodorabaraba
There is ariver in the south east that has brown and clear water flowing in the same direction very god for tourism but then the people that run Nigeria are not interested in lifting anything up
Chri08102702694:
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Midastorch(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chri08102702694:

I'm not igbo,but I think you are too dumb to be alive... Useless entity
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by BabaRamota1980: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Otuocha ke?
I thought "otu" in Ibo means pussy.

Is that correct, or do i need to brush on my Ibo language
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Slimsly100(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Hmmmm Really undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by menisterio: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chri08102702694:
It's not true there is river there, I served there during my service year
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
KingRagnar:
Under the instruction of PMB, the National Emergency Management Agency NEMA is coordinating national response to the flooding and will be actively supported by the Military and other agencies and have already declared a National disaster, PMB even, further instructed all government federal agencies to use their authority and resources to assist the victims. 3 billion has also been released to assist those affected, this shows how committed he is to the welfare of the Nigerians
Hypocritic annalist
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Ategberoson(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
Yoruba and anything otuocha (private part) even their pastor see the way he is looking at it

so you mean Igbo ladies use to expose their vagina in the riverine area or what's the correspondent of what they are observing there with private part you just mentioned. your gov and delta gov was in attendance

dem don fvck brain comot this one head
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
nice
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Icon79(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Listen, if that dude is a woman then I am an Eskimo.

O pari

buchilino:

4 A WOMAN, U REALLY HAVE VERY NAUGHTY IMAGINATIONS
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by buchilino(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Icon79:
Listen, if that dude is a woman then I am an Eskimo.

O pari

U MAYBE RIGHT, I DON'T NO 4 SURE.
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by buchilino(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Otuocha ke? I thought "otu" in Ibo means pussy.
U WERE READING THE WRONG BOOK. INSTEAD OF IGBO, U WERE STUDYING IBO
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by buchilino(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sagay212:
you can imagine naming a river otuocha...lol..no wonder they lack morals and all their girls just be trading their otu.

BROS, I DON'T KNOW WHERE U COME FROM BUT DON'T EVEN GO DER
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by winsh: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
you are ignorant, you really should have kept this ignorance to yourself. even dried ass northern Nigeria has rivers smh.
Midastorch:

I'm not igbo,but I think you are too dumb to be alive... Useless entity
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
So there's place called otuocha in Anambra?

BabaRamota1980:
Otuocha ke?
I thought "otu" in Ibo means pussy.

Ategberoson:

so you mean Igbo ladies use to expose their vagina in the riverine area or what's the correspondent of what they are observing there with private part you just mentioned. your gov and delta gov was in attendance
dem don fvck brain comot this one head

uniqueman:
Ótúócha��

Otuocha pronunciation is different, Otu means main market for Anambra riverine dialect, we have Otu Nkwo, Otu Onitsha means Onitsha main market

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by ibotic(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Brooklynsouth:

Sharrapp there.....tribalist like you. We Igbos will eventually kick out you efulefus... grin
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by Brunosamel(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
HRich:
Z6ZP7R6Y
see this one why posting bet9ja booking code
Re: Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures by charliebiz(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
It's still Otuocha. Crossing the river you get to Anam.
onyidon22:
That place is not Otuocha but Umueze Anam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.