Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

If Your Boyfriend Does These Things, He Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Does These Things, He Truly Loves You (544 Views)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Does These Things, He Truly Loves You by vickywise737(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
1) He’s always happy to see you.

No matter how hard his day has been or the fact that he may be super tired from work, but he gets a smile on his face when he sees you. You’re the light of his life and be proud of it.
2) He patiently listens to you.

It’s true when we say that girls can keep talking endlessly, but if a guy is truly interested in you, he will listen to anything you have to say patiently. He won’t complain that you talk too much because he knows you look lovely when you speak your heart out.
3) He respects your opinions.

If you have something to say about his haircut, clothes, or randomly something related to worldly affairs as well, he will take your opinion into consideration. If your opinions matter to him, so do you.
4) He doesn’t mind you taking up most of the bed.

Even though you’re a tiny person, he still lets you take up most of the space on the bed just to squeeze in a tiny spot himself. Now that’s a keeper!

5) He’s always there to help.

Whether you’re sick, or you need help with groceries, or you’ve only had a hard day at work, your boyfriend is there to look after you no matter what...........................

Read More
https://yelakem.com/if-your-boyfriend-does-these-things-he-truly-loves-you/13370/

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does These Things, He Truly Loves You by Katier00(f): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nairaland home of rules and regulations

(1) (Reply)

What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance / If You Want To Keep Your Husband To Yourself - Do These 7 Things! / Sex Is Sweet But Poisonous (a Must Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.