Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers (41544 Views)

Zulum Approves Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage To Teachers In Borno / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by ceometromedia: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Osun state Governor Rauf Aregbesola attends the State Primary Education Board in Conjunction with the Office of the Head of Service to the Omoluabi Award Scheme to Honour Distinguished Teachers in both Elementary and Middle Schools Across the State.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-aregbesola-gives-car-and-other-gifts-to-teachers/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by ceometromedia: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2018

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2018
And the dead pensioners, teachers, doctors and lecturers that died suddenly during the course of their struggle to get their gratuities and salaries are not remember. God almighty will fight for them. over 3000 pensioners have died due to unpaid salaries and gratuities. so so pathetic.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by iammo(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2018
osun state leaders showed how cruel government can be, they are now pumping money around and I know of a retired osun PS battling partial stroke because she couldn't afford to buy drugs, it is clear poverty is a very powerful political tool

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Oshin56(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2018
But when Fayose did this some nairaland APC supporters where condemning him what can they say about Aregbesola

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by crossfm: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2018
The same governor who could not pay salaries for somany months all of a sudden is doing all this,we are really in big problem in Nigeria. Let the electorates be wise.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by intruxive(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2018
U have done well aregbe, osun will never forget you
The only governor in nigeria to build next generation institutions.
Osun kids dont need to go to yankee to study in world class schools, kudos sir

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Adekdammy: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Father christmas just days to the election, ko le work. Your defeat is certain.

I was in osogbo last week, did a random sampling among the indigenes and it's obvious they re tired of apc.

Apc can only win Osun thru rigging and thuggery.

Osun people, defend your votes.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Meritbaba(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And the dead pensioners, teachers, doctors and lecturers that died suddenly during the course of their struggle to get their gratuities and salaries are not remember. God almighty will fight for them. over 3000 pensioners have died due to unpaid salaries and gratuities. so so pathetic.
2,000 of them are your people or how else do you have data of the 3000 dead pensioners

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by opo501: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2018
He should also give out cars to car owners who endure the ditches and hell holes on roads all over the state.
Ile-ife is worst. Mad man.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Johnny-No-Sense, you Sounded Ipobic with that claim

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Johnny wailer with zero sense so 3000 pensioners have died in Osun? grin

Your lies are about to exposed tomorrow as APC wins.

I am preparing now to leave for Osun. Make I still book the hotel room for you?

You are not from Osun. You are not in Osun but you will never stop spreading lies. Same way you spread lies about my Ekiti and God exposed your lies when your savior Fayofraud was removed.

If you no get money for T fare to Osun, pm me your account info make I send you some CHANGE!!!!! cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Johnny wailer with zero sense so 3000 pensioners have died in Osun? grin

Your lies are about to exposed tomorrow as APC wins.

I am preparing now to leave for Osun. Make I still book the hotel room for you?

You are not from Osun. You are not in Osun but you will never stop spreading lies. Same way you spread lies about my Ekiti and God exposed your lies when your savior Fayofraud was removed.

If you no get money for T fare to Osun, pm me your account info make I send you some CHANGE!!!!! cheesy
how much you want to transfer to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

Johnny-No-Sense, you Sounded Ipobic with that claim
if you see these pensioners protesting cos' of government unpaid gratuities and pensions, you will shed tears. these are the selfless people we are all fighting for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
how much you want to transfer to me.

Are you broke? Hasn't Adeleke sorted you yet? If he hasn't, say so and let real hard workers who do not depend on politicians to survive help you out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Meritbaba:

2,000 of them are your people or how else do you have data of the 3000 dead pensioners
if you see these pensioners protesting cos' of government unpaid gratuities and pensions, you will shed tears. these are the selfless people we are all fighting for. it's on punch online newspaper. google it out, over 3000 pensioners have died due to unpaid salaries and gratuities. so so pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
if you see these pensioners protesting cos' of government unpaid gratuities and pensions, you will shed tears. these are the selfless people we are all fighting for.

Show us the pensioners protesting

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you broke? Hasn't Adeleke sorted you yet? If he hasn't, say so and let real hard workers who do not depend on politicians to survive help you out
but you said you have money to transfer to me, let me inform you here, your mission in osun state will be destroyed OK. we fight for our right here. we demand justice for dictatorship and oppression of the highest order by Ogbeni aregbe government.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but you said you have money to transfer to me, let me inform you here, your mission in osun state will be destroyed OK. we fight for our right here. we demand justice for dictatorship and oppression of the highest order by Ogbeni aregbe government.

I asked you a simple question and you are vomiting trash.

I said has adeleke not sorted you yet as his ardent supporter?

I thought by now you would have a luxury hotel suite booked for you in Osun since you are neither a resident or an indegene of Osun. grin

If he hasn't, say so , and this will let us know your broke status and be able to help you with T fare and hotel suite in Osun or will you share my hotel room with me?

I think I will prefer you share my hotel room so that I will closely monitor you and stop you from drinking sniper after adeleke looses tomorrow.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Show us the pensioners protesting
the protest is on my youtube handle, you check it out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Afamed: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Meritbaba:

Ignore that lad, he's a known propagandist

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

So you don't have your own pics and videos ? grin

Lying wailer who is never present in any state but would speak so many lies about the goings on in that state just to sound smart when he is actually a political zero in the scheme of things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

you are busy commenting on ekiti thread rubbishing Fayose that he didn't do anything in ekiti state, but I hope you know that Fayose only owed 6 months salaries why Aregbesola owed 17 months salaries and pensioners arrears too. don't you see that you are hyprocrite of the highest order. you stop replying me ok.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Afamed: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You ought to have learnt by now, that lies and deceit do not win election.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So you don't have your own pics and videos ? grin

Lying wailer who is never present in any state but would speak so many lies about the goings on in that state just to sound smart when he is actually a political zero in the scheme of things
you are hyprocrite here, you stop replying me. I'm from osun state and I'm proud of my state. I'm osun based and not Ajele. you get off from my mention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2018
Afamed:

You ought to have learnt by now, that lies and deceit do not win election.
check the video on my YouTube channel. it even reach nairaland fp. you stop replying me here. I'm vindicated about it since.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Afamed: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Hear yourself again, the protest is in your YouTube. Liar with bad memory.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Afamed: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I asked you a simple question and you are vomiting trash.

I said has adeleke not sorted you yet as his ardent supporter?

I thought by now you would have a luxury hotel suite booked for you in Osun since you are neither a resident or an indegene of Osun. grin

If he hasn't, say so , and this will let us know your broke status and be able to help you with T fare and hotel suite in Osun or will you share my hotel room with me?

I think I will prefer you share my hotel room so that I will closely monitor you and stop you from drinking sniper after adeleke looses tomorrow.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Afamed:

Hear yourself again, the protest is in your YouTube. Liar with bad memory.
I will post another one again today, at least you will watch what I'm talking about, I hope it reach nairaland fp for nairalanders to react to it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are hyprocrite here, you stop replying me. I'm from osun state and I'm proud of my state. I'm osun based and not Ajele. you get off from my mention.

Johnny the liar is this not the same way you said you were from Ekiti? shocked shocked

Haaaa na lie go kiii you

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Butterflyleo: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are busy commenting on ekiti thread rubbishing Fayose that he didn't do anything in ekiti state, but I hope you know that Fayose only owed 6 months salaries why Aregbesola owed 17 months salaries and pensioners arrears too. don't you see that you are hyprocrite of the highest order. you stop replying me ok.

The same Ekiti you lied you were from and that you were on ground during the elections?

grin

Johnnyliar

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Cajal(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
....hmmmmm...in this osun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / Phed Borrow Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.