Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers (41621 Views)

Zulum Approves Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage To Teachers In Borno / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / Oyo State Governor,cancels School Fees,donates Entire Salary To Teachers Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Cajal(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Adekdammy:
Father christmas just days to the election, ko le work. Your defeat is certain.

I was in osogbo last week, did a random sampling among the indigenes and it's obvious they re tired of apc.

Apc can only win Osun thru rigging and thuggery.

Osun people, defend your votes.
...its because u are not there
Ileri oluwa

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Afamed: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I will post another one again today, at least you will watch what I'm talking about, I hope it reach nairaland fp for nairalanders to react to it
Don't bother to waste your data, you need to reserve it for your propaganda tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Meritbaba:

2,000 of them are your people or how else do you have data of the 3000 dead pensioners
you can read it more from here. over 3000 pensioners have died suddenly due to the government unpaid gratuities and salaries.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Meritbaba:

2,000 of them are your people or how else do you have data of the 3000 dead pensioners
you can read it more from here. over 3000 pensioners have died suddenly due to the government unpaid gratuities and salaries. check the link below :https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/breaking-osun-pensioners-in-fresh-protest-over-non-payment-of-pensions-gratuities/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjawOWO3cvdAhWkzoUKHepUBXAQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2hRpCF0OwuVQhanAT7K2FL

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2018
Afamed:

Ignore that lad, he's a known propagandist
I'm not a propagandist and I will never be one. you can read it more from here. over 3000 pensioners have died suddenly due to the government unpaid gratuities and salaries. check the link below : https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/breaking-osun-pensioners-in-fresh-protest-over-non-payment-of-pensions-gratuities/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjawOWO3cvdAhWkzoUKHepUB

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2018
Cajal:
....hmmmmm...in this osun
you can read it more from here. over 3000 pensioners have died suddenly due to the government unpaid gratuities and salaries. check the link below : https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/breaking-osun-pensioners-in-fresh-protest-over-non-payment-of-pensions-gratuities/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjawOWO3cvdAhWkzoUKHepUB
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by NotAZombie: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:
U have done well aregbe, osun will never forget you
The only governor in nigeria to build next generation institutions.
Osun kids dont need to go to yankee to study in world class schools, kudos sir
Warning to sane Nigerians
Never believe anything posted by Buhari's supporters on this thread. Make your research first. Lauretta Onochie has been busted for using fake picture as Buhari's achievement. She downloaded the picture from internet. BMCs are liars. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by NotAZombie: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
if you see these pensioners protesting cos' of government unpaid gratuities and pensions, you will shed tears. these are the selfless people we are all fighting for. it's on punch online newspaper. google it out, over 3000 pensioners have died due to unpaid salaries and gratuities. so so pathetic.
My brother don't reply those fools. Lauretta Onochie was busted on twitter for using fake picture as Buhari's achievement. She downloaded the pics from net. The mad woman has deleted it after being busted.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by intruxive(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2018
NotAZombie:

Warning to sane Nigerians
Never believe anything posted by Buhari's supporters on this thread. Make your research first. Lauretta Onochie has been busted for using fake picture as Buhari's achievement. She downloaded the picture from internet. BMCs are liars. Be warned.
Pls pls pls,we are talking of osun state here not anambra or imo or enugu.
We dont do fake projects over here, thats left for the proscribed governors of south east-Ipob grin
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2018
NotAZombie:

My brother don't reply those fools. Lauretta Onochie was busted on twitter for using fake picture as Buhari's achievement. She downloaded the pics from net. The mad woman has deleted it after being busted.
imagine, Lauretta is a clueless hyprocrite. if you see these pensioners protesting, you will shed tears. I really feel their pains every time I watch them protesting. they are selfless people we all are fighting for.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Johnnyessence(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:

Pls pls pls,we are talking of osun state here not anambra or imo or enugu.
We dont do fake projects over here, thats left for the proscribed governors of south east-Ipob grin
you stop tagging people that are saying the truth that they are Ipob. besides ipob are freedom fighters fighting for their right. Yoruba man owns nairaland and still he didn't tagged nairalanders that they are Igbos. free ipob members OK.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by ylaa(f): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2018
I want to be a teacher.
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by gbishman: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2018
Shameless idiot, here is man who refused to pay 6months salaries to teachers and now that its days to election he is sharing cars

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Awoo88: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2018
The billions he got from buhari is working
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Musisco01(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Him weldone for that one, but we all know what all this is about wink
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by omojeesu(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2018
God dey!
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Tafabny(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Scam!!!
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by intruxive(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you stop tagging people that are saying the truth that they are Ipob. besides ipob are freedom fighters fighting for their right. Yoruba man owns nairaland and still he didn't tagged nairalanders that they are Igbos. free ipob members OK.
Ok Ipob grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by GavelSlam: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Infrastructurally, no governor in all of Nigeria beats Aregbesola.

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by karimcarim(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2018
ALL IN THE NAME OF ELECTION,MY PEOPLE IN OSUN SHINE YOUR EYES shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by olanrewaju99(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Johnny wailer with zero sense so 3000 pensioners have died in Osun? grin

Your lies are about to exposed tomorrow as APC wins.

I am preparing now to leave for Osun. Make I still book the hotel room for you?

You are not from Osun. You are not in Osun but you will never stop spreading lies. Same way you spread lies about my Ekiti and God exposed your lies when your savior Fayofraud was removed.

If you no get money for T fare to Osun, pm me your account info make I send you some CHANGE!!!!! cheesy
I don't know why people always fall for apc cheap tricks. Are they not the same set of people that owe 3years and Months. God will judge everyone according to his handwork.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by JamesTPhillips: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by dejolly(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2018
In as much I don't like talking about politics I see this as act of wickedness... So it's a deliberate act not paying salaries for several months now you can give cars to the same people you had deprived so their livelihood for several months. I really condemn this and it's shows our wicked our leaders are. Any Governor that can't pay or owing salaries should not be re elected and must be tried by the EFCC for financial misappropriation. Am highly disappointed in Aregbesola. And I hope justice prevail so this can serve as a deterrent to other Governors owing salaries
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2018
I have been following Aregbesola for some time. People who know him cannot separate him and Jagaban. They say if you find favor with Ogbeni, you have found with Jagaban. I heard someone said that he enters Jagaban's inner room most times with him after meetings with APC delegates. And I read how he tried to vex power in Lagos State, and his effort to rule over Ambode. Some say he stays more in Lagos than in Osogbo. But what baffles me more is how he does not pay salaries. How he cuts down the amount he should pay workers. It is a fact that Ogbeni is not liked in Osun. The evidence is how the Adelekes are pulling crowd in Osun.

Going by what civil servants are saying, this man and his party will lose the coming election. But I wonder, is it not the same ApC Ambode is in? Look at his state and look at Ambode's, yet he is claiming to be a godfather. From what he has done to the civil servants, he has killed APC in Osun. And he is trying to destroy APC in Lagos State too. Can he stand and compare himself with Ambode? He has spent 8 years but can only show primary schools and other petty projects. What has he invested in his people? Osun has abundant land for farming, yet nothing to show.

You can never hear him call civil servants together. The people he knows he can bribe are the small business owners and traders. Let him gather civil servants who work directly with him, and see if he will not be stoned.

The only way out for him is to buy votes.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Owned: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Skull Minner's

Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by MartinsD12(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2018
And this is a governor that cannot pay salary, this is dead on arrival, no amount of deception will stop the teachers and pensioners from voting for my guy the dancing senator adeleke, infact this one's are political teachers
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by lulufaj(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2018
My mom is a retired teacher in osun and I can confirm that she’s not been paid gratuity for several months. Aregbesola is not a bad Governor still. He assumed things will remain the same and acted without adequate planning of state resources. I’d say he’s a bad manager...
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by akaf16: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2018
You you like share aeroplane, your time is up in osun state with your political party
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by Shafiiimran99: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:
U have done well aregbe, osun will never forget you
The only governor in nigeria to build next generation institutions.
Osun kids dont need to go to yankee to study in world class schools, kudos sir
So that's a license not to pay workers?
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by zanehenu: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Campaign season
Re: Aregbesola Gives Car And Other Gifts To Teachers by akaf16: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2018
If he likes share aeroplane, your time is up in osun state with your political party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / FG To Stop Workers Salaries Over Payroll System Default / Peter Obi Hosts His Legal LP Tribunal Team For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.