Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu (23209 Views)

Enugu Guber: A Desperado’s Smear Campaign And Fani-Kayode’s Lash - David Chukwu / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by id4sho(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
e
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by NaijaMutant(f): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by adioolayi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Can PDP please field Saraki, to beat him dey hungry PMB.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Benekruku(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
We just need him to come to the West or North so we all an opportunity to stone him.

But having a strong feeling he wont.

South South and South East he can only be. Make him just please visit Lagos.

We have truck loads of gravel waiting to be used on him
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Righteousness89(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Politics aside, i wouldn't want to do anything with a Character like Saraki, talk more of having him as my leader. Never!

You betray your Father and sibling,
Betray your former Boss and party, GEJ and PDP,
Betray your present Boss and party, Buhari and APC.

The likelihood is that Saraki can betray anyone even the Nigeria nation at large for his own personal gain,
Saraki betraying His Father for a Common course is Great! It shows that He is not partiality even if it's his Parents
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Benekruku(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
adioolayi:
Can PDP please field Saraki, to beat him dey hungry PMB.

Bro, it's Saraki I want PDP to field too o

The landslide victory will be like how far UEFA champions league cup is to Arsenal FC
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Righteousness89(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:
We just need him to come to the West or North so we all an opportunity to stone him.

But having a strong feeling he wont.

South South and South East he can only be. Make him just please visit Lagos.

We have truck loads of gravel waiting to be used on him
So Lagos, OYO and Ogun States are East!
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Benekruku(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
So Lagos, OYO and Ogun States are East!

And what happened in Ogun on sighting him in public?

He sneaks into Lagos, He dare not try that free movement he is doing in the East
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by KanwuliaExtra: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
I never liked Saraki.

I real snake!

The ULTIMATE POLITICAL PROSTITUTE! kiss

Tinubu’s political TWIN!

I can only tolerate his mischief to deal with BUHARI and checkmate Tinubu the DRUG BAY-RON!

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by foreshore(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Wearemoving: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
beegodson:
Saraki is just a desperate man that thirsts for power, and if he is allowed so; he will set this country to doom and corruption will be the new song in the tongues of Nigerians, Saraki has lost trust in his home state. There's a saying that charity begins at home, if Saraki has not set a good foundation for his people in his own state, then i wonder what he is looking for ruling a whole country like Nigeria. We don't need a dangerous person to lead this country.

Tell us the record your lifeless President made in his own state before became lifeless president?
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Reelmii: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Almaiga:
Saraki is also a CRIMINAL, but Nigerian's are wiser now. cool
if I hear that nigerians are wiser, nigerians will forever be gullible, because they know the truth but will still sell their selves for #500, what a shame
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Sannisege: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
I prefer dangerous saraki to lifeless buhari.
Eleri Ibu
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Righteousness89(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

And what happened in Ogun on sighting him in public?

He sneaks into Lagos, He dare not try that free movement he is doing in the East
Why u just blabbing?
Saraki was in Lagos State , Saraki was in OYO State... Saraki was in Ogun state...

The Man Saraki might not be a Saint but if He is Given the PDP ticket, I assure u, he will floor Pmb even in the North..
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Roger3D(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
freeze001:
Yeye APCand presidency. Why are they so obsessed about Saraki?
Because you ibos are about to make him the president of Biafra
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Simbrixton(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Garba shehu it's not about that it's about Nigeria
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by kingthreat(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fools here saying this about APC and good about Saraki. This man had been APC untill he was sure not to get the presidential ticket. Support him at your own peril.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Benekruku(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
Why u just blabbing?
Saraki was in Lagos State , Saraki was in OYO State... Saraki was in Ogun state...

The Man Saraki might not be a Saint but if He is Given the PDP ticket, I assure u, he will floor Pmb even in the North..

grin grin grin

Floor PMB in the North grin

And West too abi grin

You watch too much cartoons

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Lorenzop: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
SARAKI = APC NIGHT MARE, if i may ask why is the APC so scared of Saraki undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by konfused: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:
Politics aside, i wouldn't want to do anything with a Character like Saraki, talk more of having him as my leader. Never!

The likelihood is that Saraki can betray anyone even the Nigeria nation at large for his own personal gain,

........How did he betray his father.........by not accepting to hand over the governorship seat to his blood sister

Is that a betrayal, I wonder what you would have said if he had done that.

That man may be a lot of things, but for standing up to his father on that occasion, he earned my respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Roger3D(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Victornezzar:

Buhari that dished out threat before last year's election ain't dangerous ahbi??

Tinubu that tied a whole region under his feet ain't greedy ahbi??

Under Buhari watch...herdsmen have been killing people like cows

Saraki will keep on tormenting u guys
Saraki can do no better than a dead nnamdi kanu, we are going to retire saraki from national politics at the polls next year. I sincerely hope that PDP picks him as their candidate so Buhari can have a smooth ride to his reelection
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by tuniski: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:

That is a man with conviction deep enuff to stand alone. Nigeria needs more sarakis. I am beginning to like Saraki as he takes on buhari/apc fearlessly!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Floor PMB in the North grin

And West too abi grin

You watch too much cartoons

Saraki does not have to win in sokoto, katsina, Kano, Jigawa to become President

The Saraki firewall runs through Niger, southern Kaduna, Bauchi, Borno

Let PDP primaries finish you will see real politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by tuniski: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Roger3D:
Saraki can do no better than a dead nnamdi kanu, we are going to retire saraki from national politics at the polls next year. I sincerely hope that PDP picks him as their candidate so Buhari can have a smooth ride to his reelection
Buhari is the Ronaldo of APC without him APC will be history. However even with him, 2019 #BuharitodauraOnPoint!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by tuniski: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
konfused:

........How did he betray his father.........by not accepting to hand over the governorship seat to his blood sister

Is that a betrayal, I wonder what you would have said if he had done that.

That man may be a lot of things, but for standing up to his father on that occasion, he earned my respect.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by proprince(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
We love DESPERADO SARAKI

You wey no be desperado how far?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Rseven(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
He was harmless and Determine when in APC but suddenly become Dangerous and desperate because he defected to Opposition party.. Hmmm.. Una try

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by lagosrd: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:

Attack the message not the messenger. Has Saraki lied.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Benekruku(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
krendo:

Saraki does not have to win in sokoto, katsina, Kano, Jigawa to become President

The Saraki firewall runs through Niger, southern Kaduna, Bauchi, Borno

Let PDP primaries finish you will see real politics

Stop watching cartoons please.

It makes one believe too many unrealistic things
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aufbauh:

Politics aside too, the President is not the boss of senators or. Governors in a presidential system like ours. They are both independent public servants who can act in unison or otherwise if they choose. The Nigerian way of saying yes-sir to 'elders' even when they are wrong is one of the things impeding our democracy.

NB: I am not Saraki's supporter.
Re: Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu by Lovetoglory(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
chiefolododo:
SARAKI IS SAYING THE TRUTH
he will lose woefully
at the primary, go and mark it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen / Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / "I Stand By My Words, Buhari Is Incorruptible" - Wole Oyelese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.