Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen (23196 Views)

NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by lordkit400: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Pictured above is Aniete Ekong, the Special Assistant on Media to Akwa Ibom state governor Udom Gabriel-Emmanuel, shared photos of himself preparing a dish at his kitchen.

He shared the photos on his facebook page and wrote; ‘Sometimes I do this. Any complain?.”

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/31/photos-special-assistant-to-akwa-ibom-state-governor-spotted-cooking-in-the-kitchen/

1 Share

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by lordkit400: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by pyyxxaro: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
How would this reduce the price of a Carton of Indomie & Bag of Mama Gold Rice

If e like make e enter Soak Away go fry Dodo

Naim know embarassed

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is he too big?

This one na trash

8 Likes

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by aresa: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Fayose of SS... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
After government work, you are a husband, bread-winner and spiritual head of domestic affairs grin

See his muscles for peeling plantain sef cool

Who the kitchen smell epp this afternoon

3 Likes

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by tukdi: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Op, abeg come inside, I have something to tell you about politicians!!!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by veekid(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
So?

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by izzou(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
We don't know him in Badagry

Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by MadCow1: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
And so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by tdemo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
so make we come dey cry becus e dey cook abi

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by complete1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
How is this one news now angry na Wetin we send am be dis?abeg I dey vex

2 Likes

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by tdemo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
so make we come dey cry becus e dey cook abi abi na me wan chop de food

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
And this is news? Even when Nigeria is going through recession, someone still found this news worthy. I think we deserve better than this shiiit

I give up mehnnnnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by NameChecker: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mods are biased!!!
When I was pounding fufu, it didn't
reach FP . . . Imagine ordinary dodo

embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by Afe11: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hehehe who he plantain epp? Fresh kitchen sha grin
Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by davibid: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Only real men do this grin
Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by missKiffy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
The kitchen is nice

2 Likes

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by khaymillers: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
smh how the fvck is this news. Everything is now newsworthy on nairaland. Abeg when. Next this man goes to toilet to sh*t. Nairaland don't forget to tell us and show us the sh*t as well and how he will flush it. Ekpa people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by haxorDelite(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
NL mods don dey kolo.. see wetin dem dey push enta front page in this era of #414 per dollar

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by geostrata(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

He is a special assistant, so there is nothing special in wat he is doing cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is just rendering special assistance to his wife grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by clevadani: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chai
Na so English dey hard this man?
Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by tyav7: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Who dey push this kind thing to front page sef?

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by Wolfbrother(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
the way we celebrate mediocrity and exalt politicians in this country.......in saner climes this would be a stupid topic

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by henrydadon(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
attention seeker

nairaland is sure giving it to him

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by ring7(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is frying plantain cooking?
Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by Joshuamilarge(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
even the yellow rubber self na burial gift. :Peven the yellow rubber self na burial gift.
Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by chemicalDisease: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
And so?
As an akwa Ibom man.
cooking suppose to be ur main job.
so be kwayett!

1 Like

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by amtaken(f): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
If it is Mark Zuckerberg that is pictured cooking or even pooing all of you will be happy.

4 Likes

Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by Ojiofor: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
The guy no go chop again...nawao
Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by tunary(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jenosy
Re: Aniete Ekong Pictured Cooking In The Kitchen by nonjebose(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good for you. I don't blame you, though I blame three persons. I blame the Op for posting this iranu, the mod that pushed this to FP, and nonjebose for opening the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday / For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.