Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike (3637 Views)

There Will Be Two Major Presidential Aspirant From South East In 2027 Election / Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by kahal29: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2018
PDP Convention: One of the Presidential Aspirant tried to take over the entire hotels in PH but I stopped him - Wike

Hear him....

“When we came back from meeting, when the national chairman said the convention would be in Port-Harcourt,before I came back, one of the presidential aspirants tried to take over the entire hotels in Port-Harcourt for the convention and I said this can’t be possible, that we can’t allow this to happen. I said if we allowed one presidential aspirant to take over the entire hotels in Port-Harcourt, then it means that other aspirants would have problem.

“And as a governor, and other governors are coming here, they are my guests,the delegates that will come here are my guests, then the same presidential aspirant that tried to take over the entire hotels in Port-Harcourt now went back to plant this in the media that the government of Rivers State has taken over the entire hotels,and said ‘look, we are no longer comfortable with the choice of Port-Harcourt as venue for PDP convention.

Culled From Vanguard Newspaper

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/some-pdp-presidential-aspirants-are-apc-molessays-gov-wike/

Please who can this presidential Aspirant be? That has the Money to Take over the ENTIRE HOTELS in Porthacourt.

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by iammo(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2018
people are very rich in this country, such candidate can buy over all the delegates and have them vote him as flag bearer. my concern isn't even about how the candidate spends his money. but voting a man who can waste his own money in such manner, if given federal treasury we might have another dasuki to contend with

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by vickylincon(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Like for saraki, share for Atiku

11 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by bender79: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Who else but the waziri

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by zlantanfan: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2018
This man nor wan allow atiku space, still is desperate as usual with the desperate opportunist to match him.

Now atiku is against wike PH since he clearly believes it won't favour him.

With this constant drag by wike on him, he knows wike would work against him, the Drama he would act if he losses is In the oven.

Seems kwankwaso lost steam
Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by vujebe(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2018
My bet is on Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by kahal29: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
vujebe:
My bet is on Atiku.

Why?
Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by abc115: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin
Wuru fights don start

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by gaby(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
What's his name..

We need to know and ensure we stopped him from taking over our collective account and wealth at the centre.

Match never start una don dey shout offsideeee...

Gargantuan gbege of enormous proportions...

Enjoy my siggy

5 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by fallout87: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
I think it is Atiku...

None of the rest have the financial means to do something like this. None of the others have the arrogance either.
Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by modath(f): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wike oo smiley

1 Like

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Omoboricash(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:
What's his name..

We need to know and ensure we stopped him from taking over our collective account and wealth at the centre.

Match never start una don dey shout offsideeee...

Gargantuan gbege of enormous proportions...

Enjoy my siggy
My guy you're right, the explosion that will happen after the presidential primary would be greater than that of Sept 11 at World Trade Center

6 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by muykem: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
PDP will make a lifetime mistake by conducting presidential primary in PH. Wike is a governor of the state with a personal interest such as other people. Some aspirant will reject outcome with a cogent reason. Why not doing it at Abuja which is no man's land or Lagos which is not under their control.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Corrinthians(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Useless party of rogues celebrated by potential and aspiring rogues online and offline. cheesy

I can hardly wait to see the painful death and burial of this evil behemoth of a political association. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Geosystem(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pdp on a part to self implosion and self destruct. When there is lack of trust in their midst how would they harmonise to oust the incumbent. PDP are on a longthing

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by 35824L: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
muykem:
PDP will make a lifetime mistake by conducting presidential primary in PH. Wike is a governor of the state with a personal interest such as other people. Some aspirant will reject outcome with a cogent reason. Why not doing it at Abuja which is no man's land or Lagos which is not under their control.
He made a promise to the Sultan of Sokoto. He will do whatever to keep that promise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is similar to the tactic used by late Adedibu in Ibadan to ensure Oyinlola became flag bearer of PDP. Most of the delegates loyal to rivals were kidnapped a night to Primary election and were released at a time they couldn't make it to the place where Primary was held on time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by AllTheWayUp: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku
Atiku

He did the same thing at APC Presidential Primaries in Lagos in 2015

1 Like

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by tuniski: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Omoboricash:

My guy you're right, the explosion that will happen after the presidential primary would be greater than that of Sept 11 at World Trade Center
You will be disappointed cos there won't be any implosion. Sending buhari back to Daura is the overriding impetus.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Mankosi: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Money bag people
Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by candygist: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
iammo:
people are very rich in this country, such candidate can buy over all the delegates and have them vote him as flag bearer.

That's the kind of person some PDP SUPPORTRS WANT FOR NIGERIA .GOODLUCK WITH THAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by zlantanfan: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
tuniski:

You will be disappointed cos there won't be any implosion. Sending buhari back to Daura is the overriding impetus.
I thought they said it was some opposition elements that was fabricating disunity? Do you know more than wike who says the report on change of venue was by atiku after making desperate move to cheat his way through.

Do you know more than woke who doesn't trust some of the candidates.

The implosion would come when each aspirants feel cheated. They are actually all cheating but the looser cheat would be furious.

With the parisan handling of the primary where all the senators delegate are openly pro-saraki, with the BOT atiku, and some other group kwankwaso It would always be battle to outcheat each other like saraki did in his decleration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by tuniski: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
I thought they said it was some opposition elements that was fabricating disunity? Do you know more than wike who says the report on change of venue was by atiku after making desperate move to cheat his way through.

Do you know more than woke who doesn't trust some of the candidates.

The implosion would come when each aspirants feel cheated. They are actually all cheating but the looser cheat would be furious.

With the parisan handling of the primary where all the senators delegate are openly pro-saraki, with the BOT atiku, and some other group kwankwaso It would always be battle to outcheat each other like saraki did in his decleration
Where did Wike mention Atiku? By the way, that is politics not implosion!
Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by zlantanfan: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
tuniski:

Where did Wike mention Atiku? By the way, that is politics not implosion!
politics you call it, but lack of internal democracy is the usual line they have always used to commit their havoc. Was the BOT chairman not begging them to quit this same "politics"?

If you don't even know it's atiku he is talking to I give up on your case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by tuniski: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
politics you call it, but lack of internal democracy is the usual line they have always used to commit their havoc. Was the BOT chairman not begging them to quit this same "politics"?

If you don't even know it's atiku he is talking to I give up on your case
U can make your guess but, Wike didn't mention anybody's name.

There will be even more high level scheming as the primaries draws closer. However, the expectation of apc and its apologists of an implosion post pdp convention won't happen. It is apc that will continue to bleed till 2019!

1 Like

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by tech18: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
This comedy coming up on 5 &6th of October called PDP convention will be very interesting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Doerstech(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
nO LONGER Comfortable with this...and i think Wike is talking too much

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Built2last: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
People get money sha
Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Carmal90(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
35824L:
He made a promise to the Sultan of Sokoto. He will do whatever to keep that promise.

You are very wrong on this...
What does wike have to win election for tambuwal??
I personally think when the going get tough Saraki will support atiku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why Did Igbo Fall For This? / Gov. Nwifuru Completes Construction Of Emefor Street With 6 Inches Concrete (pix / Donald Duke Launches Presidential Campaign Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.