Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike (3652 Views)

There Will Be Two Major Presidential Aspirant From South East In 2027 Election / Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Carmal90(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
zlantanfan:
I thought they said it was some opposition elements that was fabricating disunity? Do you know more than wike who says the report on change of venue was by atiku after making desperate move to cheat his way through.

Do you know more than woke who doesn't trust some of the candidates.

The implosion would come when each aspirants feel cheated. They are actually all cheating but the looser cheat would be furious.

With the parisan handling of the primary where all the senators delegate are openly pro-saraki, with the BOT atiku, and some other group kwankwaso It would always be battle to outcheat each other like saraki did in his decleration

All senator for Saraki??
You mean Kwankwaso inclusive,
See, the fight from my calculation is among Kwankwaso, atiku and Tambuwal ,
Saraki no dey picture at all.
You will understand this better as the date of the convention draw close.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by fallout87: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Carmal90:

All senator for Saraki??
You mean Kwankwaso inclusive,
See, the fight from my calculation is among Kwankwaso, atiku and wamakko,
Saraki no dey picture at all.
You will understand this better as the date of the convention draw close.

I agree here.

I think Saraki is playing a chess game to see who will settle him best. I believe even Tambuwal is leanign toward this.

At the moment I think it is between Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Re: I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike by Grundig: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
It has to be Atiku.

Wike is at home with the candidacy of saraki or tambuwal. He openly courted both of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ongoing Construction Of Loko - Oweto Bridge , Across The River Benue / 2019: Nigerians Should Retire Those Against Minimum Wage – Olawepo-hashim / I Regret Being A Part Of Nigeria’s Failed System — Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.