Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) (6474 Views)

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out / Gunshots, Panic As Aregbesola’s Convoy Passed Through Osogbo / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
People shouting ole (thief) on Tinubu, Aregbesola's convoy in Osogbo. please watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6CaLLBNoFo

4 Likes

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by veraponpo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
People shouting ole (thief) on Tinubu, Aregbesola's convoy in Osogbo. please watch the video below:

Opposition
Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by iammo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
tongue jokers, like say they won't collect 5k and sell their votes
Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Butterflyleo: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Johnny the habitual liar you mean the same way PDP lied about the video of shekaraus defection when they overwrote the real audio with the fake audio of people shouting kwankwaso? grin

This was actually the video of Osun people calling Saraki thief in Osun.

The video itself shows the customary orange cap colour for supporters of Oyetola as seen in my attached pic.

Johnnyessence you can never be delivered from lying. grin

View the attached pics

Another of your lying propaganda busted cheesy

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by seunmsg(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
I watched the video and didn't see Tinubu or Aregbesola or the convoy of the governor at any point. The fact that Tinubu arrived Osogbo yesterday and this video was posted on September 16 also doesn't add up.

We saw the video of how the masses harassed Saraki and Kwakwanso and it was so clear and incontrovertible. Aregbesola is a street smart politician that can walk from Oshogbo to Ilesa amidst cheers from the people.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
more comments from Nigerians.

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Butterflyleo: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
seunmsg:
I watched the video and didn't see Tinubu or Aregbesola or the convoy of the governor at any point. The fact that Tinubu arrived Osogbo yesterday and this video was posted on September 16 also doesn't add up.

God bless you for this observation. Johnnyliar cannot do without lying for one second

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Butterflyleo: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
more comments from Nigerians.

More comments from ipobians you mean

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
veraponpo:

Opposition
that's the voice of the good people of osun state.

1 Like

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by gasparpisciotta: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
We can only guarantee freedom of speech we cannot however guarantee freedom after speech. Op, be careful what you post.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
veraponpo:

Opposition
that's the voice of the good people of osun state.

1 Like

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Johnny the habitual liar you mean the same way PDP lied about the video of shekaraus defection when they overwrote the real audio with the fake audio of people shouting kwankwaso? grin

The video itself shows the customary orange cap colour for supporters of Oyetola as seen in my attached pic.

View the attached pics

period of campaign has ended please. it end yesterday. thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Butterflyleo: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
period of campaign has ended please. it end yesterday. thanks for your understanding.

It ended yesterday and you Are still campaigning with your usual lying propaganda. grin

I will always be available to bust all your lies as always wink

I am back to being your worst nightmare on NL

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It ended yesterday and you Are still campaigning with your usual lying propaganda. grin

I will always be available to bust all your lies as always wink

I am back to being your worst nightmare on NL
I always laugh when you reply me back Hmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Afamed: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Jonnyessense, the habitual liar. Where is the Tinubu and Aregbe in the video?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Afamed: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Jonnyessense, the habitual liar. Where is Tinubu and Aregbe in the video?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Butterflyleo: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:

You are as uneducated as your Olodo Ajobiewe twerker.

You don't say REPLY ME BACK in English. You simply say REPLY ME!

No wonder you would support a man who got F9 in English. Both of you are birds of a feather obviously.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Ballmer: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Why are so many Igbos born foolish for God sake? The deranged jerk that posted this lie understand he will be busted but still shamelessly went ahead.

Are Igbo people mentally sick or what ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Ajibam: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Check 1:42-1:44,
They shouted "aregbe ole"

It's definitely aregbesola

1 Like

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Oga, why are u just a liar by default ? You just hate anything that is associated with APC. When DSS catches you now, you will be shouting human right, APC is persecuting PDP. If you can go to any length to fabricate this kind of lie, believe me, i don't know if there is any part of your brain where smallest atom of truth can be kept safe without getting corrupt just for the next day. Even if they are going to shout thief, is it Osogbo, out of of all cities in Osun where Aregbe is more love because of his acheivement, they will start shouting? Just keep dancing on a 3D deceit. Meanwhile, please, try and tell your friend to edit the video very well by changing the date from 16th so he can release it for next batch of lie and propaganda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by dingbang(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin

please read my signature, thanks.
Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Dumetroniks: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
That's just too bad. Reality is what you meet on the streets!

Apple iphone 6s 16gb for 61k. Call/whatsapp 0.8.0.3.5.3.1.6.2.4.3

Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by madridguy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2018

I won't vote because I haven't seen a credible candidate... not even the lifeless one
Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
We can only guarantee freedom of speech we cannot however guarantee freedom after speech. Op, be careful what you post.
Be careful for wetiñ? That tinubu and aregbe are not tifs? undecided undecided
Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by ClassicMG(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Y
Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by FarahAideed: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

View the attached pics

Are you saying Tinubu is not a political exposed personality benefiting heavily from proceeds of state corruption?..now we know who the defender of looters is
Re: People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics) by Holuwarsweun(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
APC is a gonner in osun state.... if INEC no do 419 again..

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Ward To Ward Campaign In Miga LGA, Jigawa State / APC Campaign Rally In Ningi LG, Bauchi State / Is Osama Binladin Dead? with pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.