Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped (37527 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by dazzlingd(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
The guy should be burnt to death. Bastar.d rapist. All rapist must die
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Azam101: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Castrate the bastard!
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by dahnimoh(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2018
[quote author=danny56 post=71397712]No need to make him popular, just persecute him according to the law. Make him the scapegoat for other to learn. undecided[/quote

Is it persecute or prosecuted?
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by boiz2men(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2018
folake4u:

What is wrong with you.

I mean What exactly is wrong with you sad.

If he's a nice guy, how's that your business.

I'm sure you're one of those stupid 'Alpha male' forming fresh niggas with only mouth on Nairaland while in reality to talk to woman you go piss for body.

Drink water and stop this foolishness of yours.

Merci smiley

Alright.. U now have my attention but unfortunately for you i don't like Yoruba girls

For courtesy sake, nice to meet u too
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by folake4u(f): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:

Alright.. U now have my attention but unfortunately for you i don't like Yoruba girls

For courtesy sake, nice to meet u too

Lwkmd!

grin.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by boiz2men(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
folake4u:

Lwkmd!

grin.

Folake.. Gimme love ooo

Nah.. I have got love.. I'm not ya tecno
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by folake4u(f): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
boiz2men:

Folake.. Gimme love ooo
Nah.. I have got love.. I'm not ya tecno

Lol alright thengrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.