Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju (23877 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by GavelSlam: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is this a "come get me "plea?

grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by vujebe(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Atiku and Saraki visited Osun. Where are the rest and Wiked? End of the road for PDP in '2019' if APC candidate wins tomorrow's election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by frankwyte: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thank you for telling them the truth!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by Benekruku(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
texazzpete:
Lamentations.

I still have no clue why PDP brought such an uninspired candidate for the elections.

Same way they will bring Saraki believing he can defeat Buhari at the polls

PDP is confused

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by DTaj: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
PDP lost the Osun election when they rigged out cerebral Dr. Akin Ogunbiyi (Founder/MD of Mutual Benefits Insurance Company Plc) and rigged in the dancing nincompoop, Ademola Adeleke, in their primary election.

They (PDP) could not even rig the primaries intelligently- they claimed Adeleke won with 7 votes with so-called votes more than the accredited delegates but Ogunniyi actually won with over 100 votes!

APC’s Oyetola has won this election already. Bookmark this post!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by chukel(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Was saraki not the one they appointed to lead a committee to deliver osun to pdp? This is the first lesson. Saraki is only after himself. Knows no other person.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by ngadaAwo: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
[s]
CilicMarin:
But I thought he was a human right activist , what does he have to do with PDP?

Confused idiot.
[/s]
trash trash trash
cultists opinions are invalid and irrelevant
kapish cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by greatman247(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
PDP only think elections are won on social Media or from their comfort zones . I laugh in Spanish, when APC eventually wins that Osun States election don't come here shouting vote buying and other forms of rigging. APC Governors are doing what they ought to do now and taking the bull by its horn, also leaving no stone unturned and PDP Governors are no where to be found.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by Simbrixton(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
CilicMarin:

Confused idiot.
why not take constructive criticism seriously

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by jchioma: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wetin be my own ?

I don't care who wins, but at the end of the day, may the people of Osun be free from pain of past and be better for it.

2019: back to daura on my mind.
Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by Cajal(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
EastGold:
He's actually correct, APC Governors have been flying around, sharing money with helicopter
...they might have gone to dance with dancing and singing procedural senator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by asawanathegreat(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
They are never ready before, so failure will be their second name in Osun state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by frowland(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
EastGold:
He's actually correct, APC Governors have been flying around, sharing money with helicopter
It's not your money.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by Bhol28: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
They are ready o,at least all of them are busy broadcasting buhari's name to victory again like they did in 2015.All they care to talk about now is buhari,imagine,even @ state election campaign all they can all muster is Buhari.They have no solution to offer,just desperate to clinch power and reverse Nigeria to era of massive lootery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by frowland(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
texazzpete:
Lamentations.

I still have no clue why PDP brought such an uninspired candidate for the elections.

For his money of course..! PDP bigwigs are focusing on important issues not Osun.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by frowland(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
lucy10:
The fact that all the PDP Governors are not in Osun State doesn't mean that they are not ready to take over Government from APC. There are different strategies of achieving a goal it must not be the same strategy as that of APC.

Solidarity must mean something surely.
Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by Meritbaba(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Even Deji Adeyanju knows PDP have no chance in Osun State .
Congratulations in advance to the incoming governor of Osun State . Adegboyega Oyetola.
You have my vote tomorrow sir . MashaAllah
Not only you my brother, I can't wait to happily cast my vote for Oyetola tomorrow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by magzey: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
I said it and I will say it again Sai Baba grin grin angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by divinelove(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Deji is an idiot

Apc governors are vote buyers and they have come to buy votes.

APC rejected the idiot and he joined pdp

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by Born2Breed(f): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
He is right. PDP feels comfortable being the opposition forever and I can see their wish coming tru...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by tech18: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
CilicMarin:

Confused idiot.
hhahha my brother that's the new scam in town ooo.Everyone wants to claim 'human right activism',when he or she gets popular he will now join the 'Yam-eaters'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos orders scavengers to vacate refuse dumpsites / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight / Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.