Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (32665 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Ctorch: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Following national discourse on rotational presidency and statements from certain quarters in the north, especially the political elites, fears of a renege on the hitherto, “Gentleman’s Agreement”, seems to be rife.

In an exclusive interview with the National President Of The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, Yerima Shettima, he told Independent that the north is of the feeling that the rotational presidency issue should be jettisoned.
Shettima who asked if the rotational presidency issue is constitutional stated that, “As you may know, time and event, changes a lot of things. Naturally, you will agree with me that we are practicing democracy and you will also agree with me that the North has faced a lot of challenges and as such, you cannot leave your house in hunger and take the little you have and give it out.

“So, we will ensure we lobby and work with progressive Nigerians towards this, considering the fact that we are faced with a lot of challenges; insecurity, unemployment rate is high and so many things were not done.

The entire government and administration of
President Muhammadu Buhari, favours the Southwest and other parts of the South. The North has nothing to show for it. So, you should not have expected that the North will just fold its hands and allow things to just go like that and allow this opportunity slip off our hands. No, it is not right.

Asked if this new decision by the northern elites will not cause a rift between President Buhari and his bosom friend, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu whom a lot of nigerians believe will be considered as the next President of Nigeria, the President of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum retorted; “Asiwaju is even the last person that the North will even consider.

https://www.independent.ng/rotational-presidency-tinubu-is-the-last-person-north-will-hand-over-power-to-shettima-yerima/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Just like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

243 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by viyon02: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:
Just like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
Guy, you just read my mind: he will never get there.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by General0847: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
viyon02:
Guy, you just read my mind: he will never get there.
Never.

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by festacman(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who is Yerima Shettima? He has less than zero electoral value. Nobody is even sure if he has PVC. Dude making noise to attract largese from Jagaban. He took money from Atiku and supported him against Bubu to no avail.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by tommykiwi(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Afonjas should keep on dreaming...

Fear the North!

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Dididrumz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
What?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Citytrend: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Honestly I pity for this county. Nigeria is bleeding. Please pray for her

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on

4 Likes

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by bokunrawo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tinubu be looking at Arewa Youth like this

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Sirpaul(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Is like all of you don mad ....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by TooMuchStuff: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na so fulanis go dey play pinpon pinpon on top Tinubu pipe dream presidency!

When I say Fulanis are naturally occurring vermin and takers of political prisoners of other ethnic groups they won't let me be.

The inglorious highway treaded on by Afonja, Awolowo, MKO, Diya. Adisa, is waiting for Tinubu Las Las...

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:
I wouldn't vote for him and I am yoruba

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
General0847:

Never.
Be there saying never as if you will come out to vote against him on that day.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Sirpaul(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maybe president of Nuwrt

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by hisexcellency34: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
They will kill him like MKO Abiola

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by sotall(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by PureGoldh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tinubu is never an option..... I wonder who can actually repolish the beauty of dx country.

Nigeria is naturally endowed/blessed but we lack good Leadership/ leaders

14 Likes

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by PureGoldh(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
isthatso:

I wouldn't vote for him and I am yoruba

Chaiii....the man is just not an option at all at all undecided

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Carmit(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
My own is who are the people that think tinubu wants to run for president??

Man's scheming how southwest will produce the president and y'all are shouting tinubu upandan grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Madibah(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fffff
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Naijaarchive(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin Harsh

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Houstency(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by nkwuocha1: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
tongue

10 Likes

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by 1x2x3: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
You guys should leave igbos out of this fight oo

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by solmusdesigns: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin

Says the yerima that sang quit notice to Ibos, and the same guy that supported Atiku

If you wont handover to him(as if he has such power) why then have you being running to one media house to another financed by Elrufai just to bad mouth Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Lets face it, the fact that they dont know tinubu's plan is upseting many of them, he has the speakership of the house, the vice presidency and the Nigeria governors forum chiarman under his belt yet he doesnt make any of his next move open,....

i hope El rufai dont run mad cos of tinubu's silence

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Eskdale(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
I weep in swahili

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Like for atiku
Share for tinubu

29 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To by ozoneboy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nawao,e no easzyo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems / Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram / Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.