Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? (2626 Views)

Our Present Society Keep Marginalising The Male Gender. / Check Out Hilarious Conversation Between A Mother & Son On Whatsapp / Touching Story Of A Mother & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by gentleaura(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2006
LOL LOL LOL....are u trying to mess with a brotha?....Wants the best for me really?...yeah right.
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by lioness(f): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2006
grin no way men! am serious. she might want to check out shocked 'em ladies for you before you make a choice you know kiss kiss kiss
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by gentleaura(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2006
trust me when it comes to that, ur on point....My mum is one hell of a arrogant lady....she's got the dough and she's pretty.........she's not fussy about class at all but u gotta be on point....pretty, well-taken care of and educated. Did I forget u gotta be tall?....lol cos she's like 5'10 pretty tall for a lady huh?.....btw am 6'4/6'5....so!!
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by lioness(f): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2006
cheesy hahaah see my point with this son and mother attachment grin grin
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by gentleaura(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2006
Wotevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....hahahahah thanx for the laugh...

Whats up with yah?...holla.....
wouldnt be bad to pick u up eh...lol just kidding
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by lioness(f): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2006
grin grin am sure that would be nice grin grin

just kidding too wink
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by maybelle: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2008
Leave and cleave.
A man shall leave mother and father and cleave to his wife and they shall be one flesh.
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by maybelle: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2008
I know a girl who divorced her husband. He took her money and usually gave to his mother. She was the breadwinner or worked for most of the income.
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by stnonymus(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2008
Well its perfectly normal for a guy to bond with his mom and a girl her dad.Infact i think the reason most men abuse females is because of a lack of bonding with their mothers.Because every woman out there will represent your mom in one way or another.Of course there is always an exception to the rule.

Still i guess it takes understanding , maturity and discipline to know where to draw the line.
Re: Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? by efosanice: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
this is serious! the only time i remember bonding with my mum was when i was a kid, now adays wefight and argue over everything, we are not really even close friends, i respecther though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moji Obasanjo Delivers Baby Boy For New Husband / I Am In NIGERIA / My Mother Have Been My Frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.