Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing (41469 Views)

Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Protests In Borno Over Sudden Replacement Of NYSC Ad Hoc Staff By 'political Sup / Lawal Daura: Disquiet In Buhari’s Village Over ‘sudden’ Removal Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Sagay212: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Unfortunately some cursed and mad people will still say ambode is trying and deserves a second term. This is why I believe most Nigerians deserve what they are currently going through. For any normal human being to say a Nigerian politician is trying, it shows Nigeria can never ever move forward.

This same Ambode quickly fixed the road to fela shrine when Macron was visiting Nigeria but abandoned all other roads. You abandon pleasing people that voted for you but you are quick to please a foreigner who knows you are a monkey.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by blujoi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Exactly, the motivating factor for most of the pro-Ambode apologists is hatred for Tinubu. Let’s be objective, did anyone know who Ambode was before he was made a governor?Was he such a political force to reckon with in Lagos before he was anointed governor?He

Joyrise:
I have said it before that Ambode's performance does not deserve a 2nd term but because of PDP and their lovers hatred for Tinubu, everybody believes he is wicked. Let the gov allow someone else to try his luck too. He has tried his best. Everybody must not do 2 terms as gov.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by bigtt76(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
e nor suo again naaa grin No more Baba s'ope cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
blujoi:
Some people will read this and will still say that Ambode’s 2nd term is about Tinubu’s greed. From all indications, Ambode didn’t live up to expectations, both at party level and at the citizens level, so the question is, why should he be given a second term, when his first term has so many negatives?

but bmc were flaunting ambode achievement here on niaraland.how come you started saying he is not working now when he is having problems with tinubu?
when will Nigerians start thinking with thier brain instead of allowing politicians think for them?

5 Likes

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by OlusegunAdedayo: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
angry
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by tunary(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ambode's 2nd term is in shambles, it's clearly written on the Wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by darkelf: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nevee:
When it comes to maintenance of roads, Ambode failed woefully. The erstwhile active Lagos State Public Works Corporation is almost non-existent now. How do you explain Ikorodu road, a major road in Lagos, having so many deep potholes like that? From Onipan all the way to Maryland.
How

Wow. Are you serious?

Although I've left Lagos for two years now. I never knew things are this bad now.

So, all those his paintings at Berger are scam.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by blujoi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
I don’t remember ever saying I was a member of any group called ‘bmc’. I’m a regular dude expressing my opinion on a forum. And my opinion is shaped by events as I see and perceive them. Now, as per Ambode’s achievements, I live in Lagos, and I was excited about his efforts towards alleviating the traffic situation by building bus stops and laybys and also the speed of completion of these projects, that is remarkable, but his overall performance is below par, the operative word is ‘overall’. From what I have gathered, he alienated his party leadership and most of the APC grassroots. Internal roads in lagos got little or no attention and then the PSP wahala.Why change a working formula? These are the issues my brother.

Mklanceee:

but bmc were flaunting ambode achievement here on niaraland.how come you started saying he is not working now when he is having problems with tinubu?
when will Nigerians start thinking with thier brain instead of allowing politicians think for them?

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by gladisa7: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
if u come to festac you cry for the citizens of this country. The road is something else.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by desmond2pk: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Yorubas are the problem we have in this country. Their hypocrisy is the worst on earth.
I can remember how many curses I received because i said and stood firm that ambode is a disaster. Then, ambode was the best governor. I can remember Desmond Eliot banners in surulere, welcoming ambode, the best governor to surulere.
Now, this same ambode, whom ibos saw that he was a disaster 4 years ago, has become a disaster to yorubas because tinubu recently said so?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Milan15: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin scam
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by meforyou1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
blujoi:
Some people will read this and will still say that Ambode’s 2nd term is about Tinubu’s greed. From all indications, Ambode didn’t live up to expectations, both at party level and at the citizens level, so the question is, why should he be given a second term, when his first term has so many negatives?

if u say ambode didnt live up to expectation, what then will u say of okorocha?
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by meccuno: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
kernel001:
Same Yorubas that called him the best governor couple of months ago, have changed their position, Chai! What a people.
welcome to the wild wild west....
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by darkelf: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
richiepolymer:
See Ambode's folly? He failed the people and his godfather. The reason why it will be more difficult to return him. Who is he fooling? Was he asleep all these while?
Sub standard projects, poor quality jobs by thieving contractors, bloated figures, negligence, arrogance, defiance, dirtiness..........its endless

Wow. If this is true, it means I was deceived.

Well, I've been in Abuja for a while and its like Ambode performed excellently in distributing media propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by almarthins(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
See dem, the only thing wey dem sabi na shout and complain!!!

Well in my area dem construct beta roads at least 2 had bn finished. I have lived here for over 22 years...na only this govt remember say alimosho dey exist for map. The rest na to come n campaign after dem win ...the rest na story that makes Jesus weep.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by blujoi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Okorocha is a catastrophic failure!! The perspective we should be looking at is when you compare him with his predecessors, don’t compare him with demented fellow like Okorocha, Lmao!!

meforyou1:
if u say ambode didnt live up to expectation, what then will u say of okorocha?

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
blujoi:
I don’t remember ever saying I was a member of any group called ‘bmc’. I’m a regular dude expressing my opinion on a forum. And my opinion is shaped by events as I see and perceive them. Now, as per Ambode’s achievements, I live in Lagos, and I was excited about his efforts towards alleviating the traffic situation by building bus stops and laybys and also the speed of completion of these projects, that is remarkable, but his overall performance is below par, the operative word is ‘overall’. From what I have gathered, he alienated his party leadership and most of the APC grassroots. Internal roads in lagos got little or no attention and then the PSP wahala.Why change a working formula? These are the issues my brother.

a few weeks ago you won't have said his performance is below par.
out of the 36 present state governors, I want you to name 10 that performed better than him.
he is not the worst governors,is he?as far as I know his only crime is going against those greedy people who have refused to let this country progress
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by almarthins(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
darkelf:

Wow. If this is true, it means I was deceived.

Well, I've been in Abuja for a while and its like Ambode performed excellently in distributing media propaganda.

Nawao! Human being self ...make dem say make him fix d pot holes. Even under fashola I know many roads that had pot holes but d man was busy satisfying Lagos major cities at the expenses of minor ones. So for me o! I give ambo 80%. Shey na only dem get Lagos ni? Make dem feel wetin I dey for 20 long years

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
blujoi:

where were they before or if Ambrose never had issues with tinubu will they be saying this .... it’s just glearing that people always know the truth but waiting for who to lead .... if tinubu wakes up today and says he is no more backing Buhari because of his nepotism you will see people who supported Buihari go against him because of what tinubu said and that’s has been the case from day 1 ... it’s not everyone who can stand for the truth and the bible said you shall know the truth and it will set you free

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmmm, Nigerians

Ambode yesterday,

Sanwolu tomorrow...

If Tinubu forgives Ambode now,sycophants will change the songs.

Tinubu working on many Nigerians' brains.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Seunkings02(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
Smile !
I like it when election is always around the corner, thats when government tend to perform effectively beyond people expectations, wish governorship office tenure is 2 years.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olalan:
Any governor in lagos will been seen to have performed giving the resources at their disposal, Ambode did his best but how he made lagos one of the dirtiest state in Nigeria now still amazes me.

Lagos has always been dirty bro.
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Christistruth00: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ambode has really tried in Lagos.He was not called Governor General for nothing, but he can’t satisfy everyone . Captain Thomas Sankara was one of the best African leaders ever, but in the end his Jealous rivals blew him to pieces . Is Ambode not the one doing neighbourhood watch, didn’t he deal with Badoo, didn’t he commission 100 roads in one day, isn’t he the one doing the ten lane Airport road , New ferry terminals and service, new Lagos railways,street lighting just to mention very few?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by WetinConsignMe: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
AMBODE MUST GO!!!!!!
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by iamademola(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
kernel001:
Same Yorubas that called him the best governor couple of months ago, have changed their position, Chai! What a people.

Seriously I'm surprised.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Tundeobama(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
flexyrule:
Same Ambode that these same people have been praising here. Simply because Tinubu has chosen another candidate, Ambode has suddenly become an underperformer.
Nigerians and the love for their oppressors!!!
am ashamed of yoruba boys comments here.why sudden change. because of tinubu??

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by Bruemath(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
medicine after death
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by naijacentric(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Christistruth00:
Ambode has really tried in Lagos.He was not called Governor General for nothing, but he can’t satisfy everyone . Captain Thomas Sankara was one of the best African leaders ever, but in the end his Jealous rivals blew him to pieces . Was he not the one doing neighbourhood watch, didn’t he deal with Badoo, didn’t he commission 100 roads in one day, isn’t he the one doing the ten lane Airport road , New ferry terminals and service, new Lagos railways,street lighting just to mention very few?
ambode is a scam dont even compare him to sankara
Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by kernel001: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
iamademola:

Seriously I'm surprised.

Trusting this people is laying down on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing by lukaino(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
See where political vendetta has landed Lagos?
Ambode preferred to play politics with the lives of millions of Lagosians by embarking on the complete abandonment of all projects and programmes of Fashola. He succeeded in taking Lagos many years backwards. What is now the benefit derived from Apc ruling Lagos from one administration to another?

Lagosians for the first time in many years are unanimous in their disappointment with Ambode's government. Is there anyone who isn't suffering the pains of bad roads, dirty environment and general insensitivity of government to the plights of the people?

Fashola did well during his time to please Lagos people and the people became his saviour when he was facing the same predicament then.
I'm sure he deliberately abandoned Alimosho roads because of Aregbesola.
Even his Civil servants are not happy with him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) / ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.