Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy (6322 Views)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / I don't feel safe around women again, see as I was sexually harrased(pics) / I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Donshaga(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hey man,

Today, I'll take about the 8 things guys do that TURN WOMEN OFF. If you do some of these things, stop because it's very unattractive.

#1: Bad Personal Hygiene:-
Now a lot majority of you have hygiene in control but there are some that have long dirty, unkept finger nails. This is nasty !

Also bad breath, and even not shaving your armpit and your balls.

#2 Bad Shoes :-
You might think this isn't crucial.
Women really notice this.

So make sure it's not old, damaged and dirty.

#3 Insecurity:-
This is the most UNSEXY thing.
And the biggest turn off . Confidence ! is sexy !

If you're one of those guys that always constantly say "Do you still like me* cry face* ?
"Do you think I'm good looking"?
"Did you just checkout another guy, I saw you !, you think he's hotter than me, right?"

Constantly needing reassurance is one of the biggest turn off. Don't do this !

#4 Being rude to female cashier, waitresses even barristers!
Being rude is a big red flag & inappropriate behavior. By being rude you look like a d*ck.

#5 Being a Dirty Little Boy:-
Filthy car, filthy bedroom, filthy kitchen, if you are living in filthy. This will totally turn women off.

You don't need the nicest car, apartment,furniture.
You must to keep the stuff you have clean.

#6 Being a Bad Conversationalist :-
She's talking, you're looking at your phone,checking people out and not paying attention when she's taking to you.

Gentlemen this is a bad one. And will turn her off super fast. Another one is, when you interrupt her. Let her finish her thought! Then you can speak !

#7 Being Too Clingy:-
"Are you going out with the girls?..Can I come?..No ?..Pls Now?..So you don't like me anymore?... Pls don't leave me!" *cry baby face*
Gentlemen pls, Never do this!

#8 Being Selfish In Bed:-
Not being able to give women sexual satisfaction in bed. Is a big turn off guys! .
They also like men that are good in bed.

READ MORE; https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

So guys it's your turn, what are the things girls do that totally turn you off?

3 Likes

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by mikey99(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
if she mess for my front, that one na big turn off undecided

8 Likes

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Timagex(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
mikey99:
if she mess for my front, that one na big turn off undecided
cheesy grin
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Biglittlelois(f): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Being selfish in bed is the most annoying haba, how will you cum, withdraw then sleep without satisfying her too ahn ahn

3 Likes

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Donshaga(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
lol..yeah that's true.
Biglittlelois:
Being selfish in bed is the most annoying haba, how will you cum, withdraw then sleep without satisfying her too ahn ahn
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by dkronicle(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Funny thing is that some girls wont mind staying with a guy with money and those bad attitudes.

3 Likes

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by ikezuora4689(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Donshaga:
Hey man,

Today, I'll take about the 8 things guys do that TURN WOMEN OFF. If you do some of these things, stop NB because it's very unattractive.

#1: Bad Personal Hygiene:-
Now a lot majority of you have hygiene in control but there are some that have long dirty, unkept finger nails. This is nasty !

Also bad breath, and even not shaving your armpit and your balls.

#2 Bad Shoes :-
You might think this isn't crucial.
Women really notice this.

So make sure it's not old, damaged and dirty.

#3 Insecurity:-
This is the most UNSEXY thing.
And the biggest turn off . Confidence ! is sexy !

If you're one of those guys that always constantly say "Do you still like me* cry face* ?
"Do you think I'm good looking"?
"Did you just checkout another guy, I saw you !, you think he's hotter than me, right?"

Constantly needing reassurance is one of the biggest turn off. Don't do this !

#4 Being rude to female cashier, waitresses even barristers!
Being rude is a big red flag & ab inappropriate behavior. By being rude you look like a d*ck.

#5 Being a Dirty Little Boy:-
Filthy car, filthy bedroom, filthy kitchen, if you are living in filthy. This will totally turn women off.

You don't need the nicest car, apartment,furniture.
You must to keep the stuff you have clean.

#6 Being a Bad Conversationalist :-
She's talking, you're looking at your phone,checking people out and not paying attention when she's taking to you.

Gentlemen this is a bad one. And will turn her off super fast. Another one is, when you interrupt her. Let her finish her thought! Then you can speak !

#7 Being Too Clingy:-
"Are you going out with the girls?..Can I come?..No ?..Pls Now?..So you don't like me anymore?... Pls don't leave me!" *cry baby face*
Gentlemen pls, Never do this!

#8 Being Selfish In Bed:-
Not being able to give women sexual satisfaction in bed. Is a big turn off guys! .
They like men that's also good in bed.

So guys it's your turn, what are the things girls do the totally turn you off?
broke ass guys making noise up and down...so of all things to use ur brain Think
....Na to think hw to please woman....oga go and make money...and u will see girls doing every thing to please u...God first...my family second.. anyother thing na wash

6 Likes

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Mama the mama... I hail oogrin

1 Like

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by levino(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin especially Gold diggers
dkronicle:
Funny thing is that some girls wont mind staying with a guy with money and those bad attitudes.
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Biglittlelois(f): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Mama the mama... I hail oogrin
Na true nah grin

1 Like

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by MyGeneration(m): 1:53am On Sep 23, 2018
there's no rule that keep a girl u fit still do all those things and she no go still like you.

1 Like

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Newlifestyle: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by noahnaira: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2018
"Woman no get manual"- Obinna 2017

1 Like

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Uglymugg: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2018
How can women tell that you don't shave your balls?
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by baseman007(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2018
grin if she's your wife or gf and u sleep with her.
Uglymugg:
How can women tell that you don't shave your balls?
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Blackfire(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2018
1. Make money.
2.spend money.
3. Give them money.
4.lavish money.
5.ooze money.
6.enjoy money.
7. Splash Money.
8. talk money.

If you disagree, argue with your shoes
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by stoneq(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin
dkronicle:
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by MrSensor(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
wink
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by derrydinny: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
All these na wash, some women will stay with you if you have all those things
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bad hygiene turns me off, I actually hate insecure bitches, also I noticed shoe that a guy is putting on.
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Donshaga(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
lol..ok, good point.
Colourich:
Bad hygiene turns me off, I actually hate insecure bitches, also I noticed shoe that a guy is putting on.
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by BabbanBura(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lois kenan, the big little gel, Sannu
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by donjobill: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Na true nah grin

Some women feel too shy to explain to their boyfriends what stimulates them and gives them sexual fulfillment. Instead, they expect their boyfriends to know, disregarding the fact that each woman is unique. What may work well with one woman, might not work with another.
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by donjobill: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
dkronicle:

True! Once money is the primary consideration, some girls have extraordinary ability to adapt, against all odds. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Biglittlelois(f): 12:53am On Sep 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

Lois kenan, the big little gel, Sannu

Gaskiya ne ko?
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by donjobill: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Gaskiya ne ko?

Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by felixo40(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2018
undecided undecided some women go like stay with dirty guy way no dey brush teeth and bath for some days abi ??
derrydinny:
All these na wash, some women will stay with you if you have all those things
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by BabbanBura(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Gaskiya ne ko?

Zancen ki ce ai, ba musu ko gardama. 'Yanmata hasken gari, yaya aka yi?
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Biglittlelois(f): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
BabbanBura:

Zancen ki ce ai, ba musu ko gardama. 'Yanmata hasken gari, yaya aka yi?
Lafia kalau, nagode.
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by BabbanBura(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lafia kalau, nagode.

Na amsa. Mu yini lafiya
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by lucassy(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
smileyExactly !! @ Colourich
Re: If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
If you have money, we can endure this and more

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? / Man's 'Insane Optical Illusion' Tattoo Looks Like Giant Hole In His Head (Photo) / Couples With Huge Height Difference; Cute Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.