Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos (46297 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by jaybenugo: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Reno Omokri has emphasized the need for the the media to project natural beauty instead of the fake beauty of slay queens, IgbereTV reports

Posting photos ex-First lady of Nigeria, lady Maryam Babangida, which he used as an example of natural beauty, Reno wrote:

"Maryam Babangida was one of the world’s most beautiful women ever. We need the media to project more natural beauties like Maryam, instead of force feeding youths ‘stunning’ photos of bleached divorcee slay queens, with surgically enhanced bodies!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1330857392003829760?s=19

"This is a real beauty. Not useless people who corrupt the morals of our youth. From head to toe, nothing about you is real. Teaching our beautiful melanin endowed girls to hate their bodies, not knowing one hot towel can wipe away your fake beauty!

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1330860776685514754?s=19

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Yenefer(f): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rhino omokery. The bigot. You make sense this time

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Omo. Nothing wey pesin never see....

Watching....

Reno no get wife...?

Make e post her na...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Saao(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Rhino omokery. The bigot
I guess u r guilty? Jumping to comment on the threat with so many mistakes.

147 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by fijiano202(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Melanin Popping Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Liposure: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
True beauty is skin deep

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Moferere: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Rhino omokery. The bigot

This guy, when will you grow? undecided

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Moferere: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Saao:
I guess u r guilty? Jumping to comment on the threat with so many mistakes.
He's a HE pretending to be a SHE.
I have conducted a background check on him.

He's an impostor

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by onward4life(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Girls don suffer

One swipe of hot towel

Tower of Babel

Don go be that

Ohh my kidney grin grin

No wonder they always say turn on the AC

Even if na bike you carry Dem free!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by November1857(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just imagine this pics !

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Ayo2004: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Watch as vagina people will bash the man grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
The whole bleaching thing is annoying...self racism

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol. Reno and his hate for fake vagina people Sha. grin grin
Funniest thing is that vagina people don't have any punchline to tackle Reno. angry grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Factfinder1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Truth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by simhosting: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
cool
I see
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by cynthia500(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.
Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
Work until your rivals become tired of you.
You can’t have a million dollar dream on a minimum wage work ethic.
You must do the kind of things you think you cannot do.
It’s not what you do once in a while it’s what you do day in and day out that makes the difference.
Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.
“Wealth isn’t about having a lot of money it’s about having a lot of options.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by sylve11: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
not knowing one hot towel can wipe away your fake beauty!''

Una see this man wey them dey call Reno? Them need check him welll grin grin grin grin cool

63 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by bukkysam(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin

Buy quality footwear pure foreign leather at affordable price. We sell wholesale and retail.
Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Born2Breed(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Maryam Babaginda: Dark and Lovely.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by asobo: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Rhino omokery. The bigot
Yeye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Blackpearlous(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Black, skinny and proud

It took me a very long and rough ride through my teenage and adult years to come Into this conclusion.

Let me take you to the beginning of time ( not really just when my dad met my mum). My dad saw a very light skinned godess in Lagos and was bent on getting married to her, majorly because of her skin. He carries a distinct shade of black on every part of his body, even till now snapchat can't edit it away, so getting her was a do or die affair. Ofcourse he got her, if not there would be no one behind the phone typing now.

I was manufactured! if all of my remaining 6 siblings were manufactured in the same color, I think the world would have been a better place, Adolf Hitler would have been nicer and there would be no corruption in Nigeria. Nigeria's never ending corruption is the prove we were manufactured in different shades and sizes.
#Hint: To stop corruption in Nigeria you have to go back in time and make sure we were born with the same skin color.

The competition was mad, from my own side mostly. I wasn't only dark skinned (not like my father though) but I was also skinny, I have two big sis lighter than and I and figure 8, cars stopped for them, I always kept trekking, no attention, no free things, I tire, even at home my mum talked about her Glory days as a young woman but I had no story. Depressing.

I blamed all of my short comings always on the color of my skin and my weight. I was in Africa and I felt left out constantly. Especially when I was left out from an ushering job because my skin wasn't that attractive and I didn't have curves and my sisters were chosen, oh what a night!

I WASNT BEAUTIFUL my conclusion. So I wanted to feel beautiful. Smart me concluded that changing my skin would get me all the attention I wanted, I just wanted to be fine and big. I used as many lighting creams available and took drugs to gain weight and curves.

Boom! I was on my way to being perfect. On the look out for knuckle creams and was eating like "you know who" at a time. Every night my solace was the advances I got to reject, people could see me or guys could see me and they loved me, I was accepted because I wasn't dark anymore and I was curvy (or round, better than being skinny). I was always jealous of skinny, dark and confident girls, mtcheew what made them glow. Any body cream that makes me dark, I will say " this is not my color, this cream is not bringing out my color", I also deleted black pictures of myself online, but some of my friends were the pain in my ass, kept theirs.

Then I developed digestive issues, and my skin was super sensitive I could almost not put my feet on the ground when it's wet, yea that sensitive. These and low esteem were my price, because some days my skin was perfect some days i Iooked like the sun and my make up wasn't blending some days.

Sat on my bed one day( actually many days and nights) and I realized that I need to start Loving me and taking care of me, wasn't easy, I started looking dark again I was losing weight, the tongues were rolling again, I was hiding till I took all the strength I had and Introduced myself as the dark, skinny girl.

Started using, natural products, moisturizers, products that promises to maintain and started gaining weight at my own pace and was walking like I owned the whole world and I worked on my short comings as an individual, it was like a rebirth I attracted more reasonable people to myself, lived healthy, killed the invisible competition even got to know my sisters beyond their skin and curves, took rejection as casual as I could, then I finally got to this point of being black, skinny and proud.

N.B- the picture below is not mine. Thanks

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Punakapunaka: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
angry.... Reno Reno Renooooo ! Lef our slayqueens alone wooh ! Face Makeup is a wonderful thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by alphaconde(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
I hear the gist yesterday

but in actual fact Reno is right on this one

Fake beauty full the country too much.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Moferere:

He's a HE pretending to be a SHE.
I have conducted a background check on him.

He's an impostor

The mods should suspend the ANIMAL

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by Brandonx(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
That woman applied some sort of make up on her face, I'm pretty sure if it was this Era she would have enhanced her face very well so Reno should go and sit down he's making no sense these days.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.