Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,339 members, 7,846,482 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (183886 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Preator: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
eitsei:
it's not just credible candidates what about that are voting for them? how are they different from them?
Its true though. The average Nigerian expects their elected leaders to steal. They also expect to get part of the crumbs. They only complain when the crumbs fail to come. It matters not that the crumbs are not coming because you refuse to steal.
#Steal but circulate

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Referendum50(f): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC- Association of powerful criminals

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by futurism: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Preator:

I am over 30, but honestly, I have never voted once. I considered getting the voters card as a means of identification, but I opted for the international passport. I can't stand in the sun for any Nigerian politician
that is wrong bro. This is the problem I don't like about being a Southerner... Go to the North and see. Vote and let your conscience know you played your part. It is that simple. Imagine if everyone were like you and think you. What do you see?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by samzzycash(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
eitsei:
is Adeleke the best alternative? this is not about APC
and my comment is not about party either. Oyetola made it Clare he won't be paying salaries so let's try another alternative he might not be the best but if we fails let him be sent packing.. It's not a do or die affair.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by donb06: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Preator:

The elder brother was nice and well respected. But this one that has made a living as leech? I've read his profile severally and he is only here today on the back of his brothers.
An absolutely uneventful life. It give me the jitters how his rule will be. But the masses voted him in(or should I say voted APC out.)
Funny thing was that people actually voted Jonathan out on 2015 not that they voted buhari in. There are just no credible candidates in Nigeria.
my brother uve said the only sensible thing on Nairaland this Sunday.... We tend to vote out bad leaders only to vote in worse ones... Jonathan was seen as bad. mk I no lie me follow vote am out. Only to vote in someone that is not even ready to lead

10 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Krak(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
eitsei:
it's obvious who the idiot is between you and I

Stop arguing with them, they will never understand you. I have exactly the same mindset as you do. These people keep voting for morons who ordinarilly should not hold any leadership position, even in Primary Schools.

That is why Nigerians will continue to go through the vicious cycle of poverty and bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by futurism: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
donb06:
my brother uve said the only sensible thing on Nairaland this Sunday.... We tend to vote out bad leaders only to vote in worse ones... Jonathan was seen as bad. mk I no lie me follow vote am out. Only to vote in someone that is not even ready to lead
then I think the electorate should be given right to demand who represent then before election period comes.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by eitsei(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Krak:

Stop arguing with them, they will never understand you. I have exactly the same mindset as you do. These people keep voting for morons who ordinarilly should not hold any leadership position, even in Primary Schools.

That is why Nigerians will continue to go through the vicious cycle of poverty and bad governance.

ó ti sú mi...when will it end?
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Krak(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Preator:

Its true though. The average Nigerian expects their elected leaders to steal. They also expect to get part of the crumbs. They only complain when the crumbs fail to come. It matters not that the crumbs are not coming because you refuse to steal.
#Steal but circulate

Yesterday I witnessed vote buying for a paltry sum of 2k. And many people,including so-called graduates, were collecting it and voting.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Tolexander: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hardeysolution:
and if by debt, USA should be locked down. Debt status is not what is used to determine which state or country is doing badly but debt management. This is still your opinion tho
Hello, stop this abeg!

Wealth is measured based on the combination of debt and asset.

USA is heavily in debt and has heavy asset base on GNP and resources.
Dangote is the richest in Nigeria and may likely be the most indebted man in Nigeria. The refinery he is currently building is sourced from financial loans. But he has assets as collateral for the loan.

What is Osun state's wealth and assets to cover up for the debt incurred by Aregbesola?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by finebois(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
They should announce the winner, I don dey wait since oooo
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by sogodihno: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
All this Ipob people tire me o, but you guys were supporting Fayose now, despite the fact that he owe salaries too.

Talking of hypocrisy. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Smarkie: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by abdulwizzy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tolexander:
Hello, stop this abeg!

Dangote is the richest in Nigeria and may likely be the most indebted man in Nigeria. The refinery he is currently building is sourced from financial loans. But he has assets as collateral for the loan.

What is Osun state's wealth and assets to cover up for the debt incurred by Aregbesola?
Both of you are somewhat right. It's all about the ability to service debt. If only both of you know the indebt of what you are arguing about this arguement wouldn't have taken long.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by thatigboman: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Preator:

Wait. A polling unit was cancelled?
yes. One in osogbo ward 5 where the INEC official absconded with the results. Another one where the card malfunctioned. They used manual voting and the local govt returning officer cancelled it saying manual is not allowed. I watched those 2 this morning.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by abdulwizzy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
sogodihno:
All this Ipob people tire me o, but you guys were supporting Fayose now, despite the fact that he owe salaries too.

Typical hycroyical situation. They are always blinded by hate. At the end of the day they cry fowl.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by abdulwizzy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
sogodihno:

Typical hycroyical situation. They are always blinded by hate. At the end of the day they cry fowl.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Quidquopro: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC out!
Serves them right!!
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by thatigboman: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
They are back to the declaration room
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
They are back to the declaration room
Ok.
Give us real time update plsss kiss
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Buffalowings3(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tolexander:
Hello, stop this abeg!

I beg no argue with that one..
Na olodo
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by thatigboman: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Ok.
Give us real time update plsss kiss
will do as soon as they start announcing

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by gamaliel9: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who is he trying to call...?

This people lack courage...the INEC official look dissappointed
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by gamaliel9: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
It is evident that they are cooking something...it is not yet ready.....
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Iamgrey5(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Four local government been rewritten

I heard it being whispered at the inec collation center live on Ait

People should tune their television set to Ait

I am also hearing it is not even relevant! Because of the difference
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ifyalways(f): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Final.coalition going on now.

APC, two hundred and thirty something
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Daeylar(f): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
This 254,000+ votes for APC is it the final votes?
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hardeysolution:
and if by debt, USA should be locked down. Debt status is not what is used to determine which state or country is doing badly but debt management. This is still your opinion tho
We come with wrong assumptions because we have little or no knowledge of economics. You don’t use debt to service recurrent expenditure or infrastructures that can’t yoeld returns. This is the situation with Osun govt. The USA you mentioned, do you know how many of their products are consumed globally. Apparently, the debts are used for investments that yield returns enough to take care of the debt. Did osun govt invest in infrastructure that will yield returns. No.. roads were constructed, schools were built, more teachers with more salaries were employed. A state with no tangible IGR. I don’t support Adeleke. I haven’t heard the guy speak beforebut the truth is the present Govt needed to have reviewed their activities before now.
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by highqueen(f): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Four local government been rewritten

I heard it being whispered at the inec collation center live on Ait

People should tune their television set to Ait

I am also hearing it is not even relevant! Because of the difference
hi, trust you are good?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Picture Of Slums In The Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.