Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (183721 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 24, 2018
eitsei:
you think court would give you mandate if you didn't win election abi? he won and pdp rigged the election, he contested it court and he collected his mandate
in 2014, he won against omisore and Oyinlola and Adeleke used the popularity of APC to contest for senate a year later and only Adeleke won the senate election

The fact remains he never won in 2007 and was never in any way a political heavyweight in Osun. After 3 years of Oyinlola and less than a year out of office, Tinubu spent so much to weary Oyinlola on Court case. Oyinlola, Adeleke & Ijesa brought him to power in 2014. Oyinlola & Adeleke never used popularity of APC to contest for Senate in 2015. Last year, if Ademola Adeleke had contested under APC you could have as well said he is using the popularity of APC or Buhari.

Aregbesola has never been a political heavyweight in Osun. He is just an ordinary politician.

I was at Ilesa two weeks ago entering through OSU, Ibodi & college of education on my way to Ekiti through Ijebu- Jesa.They were about to start to patch the roads. They said it is being done because of election. The Ijesa that I know very well, they follow their leaders irrespective of whatever happened till death . My first posting after election yesterday, I complained bitterly about Adeleke contending Ijesa votes with Aregbe and said it is a bad signal to Aregbe. Despite expectations, so Aregbe has no political value in Ijesa land. If what happened at Ede & Ife central had taken place in Ijesa land, everybody would have forgotten there was an election at Osun. Ijesa has never taken him as a political leader, they only know him as an indigene.

The fact is that most people that Tinubu loves add no value to him. They use juju and Alfas to forcefully attract his favour. If you don't know, what has just happened has destroyed APC in all its ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Akanbiedu(m): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2018
babaolofin:

The fact remains he never won in 2007 and was never in any way a political heavyweight in Osun. After 3 years of Oyinlola and less than a year out of office, Tinubu spent so much to weary Oyinlola on Court case. Oyinlola, Adeleke & Ijesa brought him to power in 2014. Oyinlola & Adeleke never used popularity of APC to contest for Senate in 2015. Last year, if Ademola Adeleke had contested under APC you could have as well said he is using the popularity of APC or Buhari.

Aregbesola has never been a political heavyweight in Osun. He is just an ordinary politician.

I was at Ilesa two weeks ago entering through OSU, Ibodi & college of education on my way to Ekiti through Ijebu- Jesa.They were about to start to patch the roads. They said it is being done because of election. The Ijesa that I know very well, they follow their leaders irrespective of whatever happened till death . My first posting after election yesterday, I complained bitterly about Adeleke contending Ijesa votes with Aregbe and said it is a bad signal to Aregbe. Despite expectations, so Aregbe has no political value in Ijesa land. If what happened at Ede & Ife central had taken place in Ijesa land, everybody would have forgotten there was an election at Osun. Ijesa has never taken him as a political leader, they only know him as an indigene.

The fact is that most people that Tinubu loves add no value to him. They use juju and Alfas to forcefully attract his favour. If you don't know, what has just happened has destroyed APC in all its ramifications.

Gbogbo aso ko laa sa l' oorun. Ti a ba didun ifon a o ho ara deegun.

You cannot win all the time and this cannot destroy APC. Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by eitsei(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2018
babaolofin:

all these ones are just ranting borne out of your hatred for him... as at now he's a 2-term governor and none of your political heavyweights ever done it (Oyinlola didn't complete his second term before he was kicked out) and I don't think omisore will ever rule oṣun state.. since your heavyweights are so important in making governors yet they couldn't support another candidate to become governor, Oyinlola is now in ADP and we all know the position of the ADP candidate in the election and omisore despite his heavyweight title failed again...hahaha.. so baba you have no point

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Buffalowings3(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hardeysolution:
agreed. And that should be the issue.

Don't just come and shout debt as if it is a criterion to choose a leader. Everyone will borrow to run a state. It is normal. What are they using it for? If aregbesola did the right thing, should there be a problem?

Would.yuu say pdp should take over Lagos for debt condition.? Lagos has the highest debt

Ours is not normal, shikena sad
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ronishratis(f): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ronishratis(f): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by ronishratis(f): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
https://ronishratisblog.com/2018/09/25/suspected-kidnapper-arrested-by-the-police-in-abuja/
eitsei:
all these ones are just ranting borne out of your hatred for him... as at now he's a 2-term governor and none of your political heavyweights ever done it (Oyinlola didn't complete his second term before he was kicked out) and I don't think omisore will ever rule oṣun state.. since your heavyweights are so important in making governors yet they couldn't support another candidate to become governor, Oyinlola is now in ADP and we all know the position of the ADP candidate in the election and omisore despite his heavyweight title failed again...hahaha.. so baba you have no point
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by flemzyjoe(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Check out the list Governors seeking second term
Check out the list of Some first term governors that will be seeking re-election next year. KLASSIC Editor Jerry Joe Luka examines their chances of winning their party’s primary and the election. read morehttps://klassic.com.ng/check-out-the-list-governors-seeking-second-term.html
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by flemzyjoe(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
NLC insist, strike most hold and declare total shutdown nation wide
The Nigeria Labour Congress has declare total shutdown nation wide called on all its members and affiliate unions to join its nationwide strike. read morehttps://klassic.com.ng/nlc-insist-strike-most-hold-and-declare-total-shutdown-nation-wide.html
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by flemzyjoe(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun election: Gun-wielding thugs chase voters away, collect voters cards at Orolu [VIDEO]
watch the videohttps://klassic.com.ng/osun-election-gun-wielding-thugs-chase-voters-away-collect-voters-cards-at-orolu-video.html
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
naijapips04:

No. All the polling units in osogbo were canclled. grin
How market na
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Preator:

It is obvious you are clawing at straws. APC should start preparing for tribunal though as PDP will be declared winner. Anything else is a slap on the constitution.
How market bro!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
LaCruzz:
353 and 100,we will know the winner soon tongue
Yeah ! Sure!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by vladimiros: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
this is a message to all young Nigerians

the most indebted state in nigeria, just re elected the people that left them with So much debt.

my brother, a word of advice:

1) get skilled, main in tech

2) start doing remote tech jobs and get paid in dollars

3) save your dollars

4) leave Nigeria

Osun debt: 147 billion naira

osun igr: 1.5 billion naira

but the so called oppressed osun indigenes want to remain oppressed.

my dear young Nigerian men, get a skill needed outside Nigeria, then leave Nigeria..

let those who love the status quo enjoy their country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Picture Of Slums In The Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.