Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (183737 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by tuniski: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2018
meforyou1:
there will like be a rerun. PDP is leading though
There won't be any rerun pdp won and met all The requirement of the law to be declared elected.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2018
bettercreature:
Ayedaade is going to be cancelled.The returning office is playing game on live tv
Lies
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by dyydxx: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Princedapace:

Na wa o.. So for real, in ur mind, na only igbos dey support Ambode? Hahahahaha. Mehn, I weak for this ur comment.

My brother, even in ibadan, many yorubas don't like Tinubu. Pls not everyone who is not a fan of Tinubu is igbo..

I said the igbos that are now carrying ambode's matter for head even though they didnt like him before have changed there minds towards him beacuse of hatred for tinubu. I didn't say it's only them

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2018
tuniski:

There won't be any rerun pdp won and met all The requirement of the law to be declared elected.
Lies
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Dhugal: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2018
seanfer:

No Party yet.. There will be a re-run between APC and PDP
There won't be any re-run. Both parties have 25% of the vote in 20 local governments. The party with the highest vote, no matter how slim, wins this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Rebuke: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2018
shiloxman:
Who won pleeeeeeeeeeese!!!

Bros calm down, my boy Adeleke is about to teach them a new dancing step. My guy is coasting to victory flawlessly.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by josielewa(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2018
so many pple commenting here are stupid....about two of the lg result is having some issues of number....olorunda to b precise and ayedaade...if by this results already announced, i think pdp will win...a very close contest i must say.....live on nta, ait, channels...
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by JasonScoolari: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Omisore or whatever he calls himself is spoiling things for us. We wouldn't have been needing the Osogbo results to conclude things.

God bless the PDP
God bless Osun State
God bless Delta State
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Oduwils222(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2018
So close
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Princedapace(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2018
dyydxx:

I said the igbos that are now carrying ambode's matter for head even though they didnt like him before have changed there minds towards him beacuse of hatred for tinubu. I didn't say it's only them

So why single out only igbos then since it is not only them?

Bro, make we stop the nonsense we do here.. U know what I'm saying..

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Olatundextd(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
breaking senator ademola adeleke coasting to victory
Pdp in early landslide lead

In isikwato local govt
Abia north local govt
Ekwulobia east local govt
Ndoki west local govt
Nairaland west local govt
Instagram central local govt
Facebook local govt

I hearby declare senator ademola adeleke the gov of online state of osun
The online returning officers will present him the inec certificate.
Pdp can continue winning elections on social media from kogi,ondo edo ekiti bauchi and kastina while apc will be ruling in reality
I will come back for you after p.d.p win

[img]https://i./Fr2V.gif[/img]
[img]https://i./3kQD.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Dhugal: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2018
meforyou1:
if the number of registered voters in pulling units where elections are cancelled are more than the number which PDP use to win, which is likely, then a rerun is inevitable

Re-run can only come into the picture if there were polling units where election didn't hold at all,or their results cancelled.
I haven't heard of any so far

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by hayesconcept(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2018
You are also among the stupid people cool cool
josielewa:
so many pple commenting here are stupid....about two of the lg result is having some issues of number....olorunda to b precise and ayedaade...if by this results already announced, i think pdp will win...a very close contest i must say.....live on nta, ait, channels...
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2018
THE PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN WHOM THEY WANTED.

We've seen the final result....

Tho it was a keenly contested election.
Congrats to the people of Osun State for making the right choice.
Our question, can we really call this a victory with that little margin? 
Over to you Ogbeni Aregbesola...

Our happiness is, election in Nigeria is becoming credible, rigging and other abnormality are gone.
All thanks to this honest President we have for this.
GOD BLESS OSUN STATE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Shikena(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2018
I'm not a fan of PDP, the same PDP that we all know at the center for 16 years but the likes of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola must be accountable to the people. The same logic applied to Fayose. Vox populi vox dei.

9 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by PurestBoy(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2018
josielewa:

Yes, PDP result in Ayedaade was reduced and someone countered that result in Olorunda should be 14k and not 16k for APC

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by franchasng: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2018
PDP wins Osun State Guber election.

Congratulations to:

Adeleke
Osun People
Nigerian Youths who made this possible!

PDP don't forget the youths as you go back to power, Power now belongs to the youths!

Do not neglect youths in your government and governance

Nigeria must be returned back to the young people to decide their future.

Say no to old people recycling themselves and looting the future of Nigeria dry.

If PDP messes up again, Nigerians please get ready to push them out forever, no more time for corrupt and nepotistic leadership in Nigeria angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by SleekyP(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2018
No winners yet grin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by oladele00(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2018
APC all the way
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Aystarz: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71450251:
THE PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN WHO THEY WANTED.

"Whom"

I bet you know that person isn't Oyetola grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by sweerychick(f): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Obas101(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2018
I'm i the only one through went true the result and saw that APC leads

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Proffdada: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2018
APC wins by electoral college

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2018
SleekyP:
No winners yet grin

U na c ds one o
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by idu1(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2018
SleekyP:
No winners yet grin
undecided
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by clemzo101(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2018
Oshiomhole will be angry towards INEC chair for fighting vote buying, Apparently, it’s the only way they can win election

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by hardeycute(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71450251:
THE PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN WHOM THEY WANTED.

Same way we have decided to send Bullhari back to Daura

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Aystarz:

"Whom"

I bet you know that person isn't Oyetola grin
Thanks for spotting the typo.

Yes, he is....marginally!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by tuniski: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Lies

You should have seek to know instead Of terming what you don't know as lies.

Anyway, pdp won the majority votes 250913 as against 247837 of apc and has 25% in more than the required 20LGa (2/3).

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by josielewa(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
hayesconcept:
You are also among the stupid people cool cool
i dont where to start unpacking dis much stupidity
Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by clemzo101(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Proffdada:
APC wins by electoral college
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by idu1(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2018
Obas101:
I'm i the only one through went true the result and saw that APC leads
where you see am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Picture Of Slums In The Usa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.