Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) (78311 Views)

Look Within For Forgers Of INEC Statement’, Labour Tells APC / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tell me where you stay, even if na Borno I will come. Sorry abi you don marry ni?

annnikky:

No I dnt.. Tnx
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Owned: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adeleke And Davido Right Now =

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
emmasege:
Omisore can NEVER accept any offer from a party that has always accused him of killing Bola Ige, even after court of competent jurisdiction has acquitted him.
Beside killing of Bola Ige, that man Omisore is evil I must candidly tell u. He is neither a Christian nor a Muslim but pagan in nature
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Xzevian(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Apc is a devilish and satanic party.... with what I witnessed during the osun election, I have done voting them in any of the future election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Who are you to annnikky?

what u are to zahra buhari
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:

Bro plz is OK, let it slide I beg u sad
ok sis. All d best.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by coputa(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Neminc:
No comment on the 1000 votes deducted from Adeleke's votes

No comment about the Inec official caught tearing up the result sheet in Ayedaade

No comment on the mysterious 2000 votes added to APC
APC tried all means to pull Adeleke behind,but,alas,the people's wish still prevailed.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Tell me where you stay, even if na Borno I will come. Sorry abi you don marry ni?

why travel to borno when ur underage fulani fura sellers are in katsina with u? U are another boko haram sleeper cell commander?
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Zahra was my old time crush before PMB gave her to rich family.

thatigboman:
what u are to zahra buhari
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
I want annikky because I want to marry outside my region.

thatigboman:
why travel to borno when ur underage fulani fura sellers are in katsina with u? U are another boko haram sleeper cell commander?
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
This government and inconclusive result are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:

I Don marry so stare clear or lipsrsealed tongue
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
I want annikky because I want to marry outside my region.

cross over to niger republic and marry your fellow underage hijab wearing terrorist. Chad, libya, mali, senegal and gambia are all close by. Go there and marry your sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:

u are still replying that terrorist
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
If you're married, am so sorry for disturbing you. Please tell your Mallam am only joking.

annnikky:

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by arcnomec(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
So this is the reason why the so called INEC placed a banned on cameras near polling units.
So that it will help them rig elections for their party (APC)
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Zahra was my old time crush before PMB gave her to rich family.

there are plenty alternatives. Cheap underage fulani girls are in all the bushes you fulani herdsmen operate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
ok sis. All d best.
Tnx buh plz is OK
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Odogwu, which one be your own? In Don Jazzy voice,egbon igboman, come and have her I don commot hand.

thatigboman:
u are still replying that terrorist
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
arcnomec:
So this is the reason why the so called INEC placed a banned on cameras near polling units.
So that it will help them rig elections for their party (APC)
i say INEC is overcomprised. They reduced PDP votes by 1000 in one local govt and added 2000 to APC in another local govt.
And brought osogbo local govt own last after fslsifying it and giving APC 8,000 vote win which reduced PDP overall win from 9,000 to 300.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:

Tnx buh plz is OK
ok. Wount say anything further. Promise.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Were you there?

thatigboman:
i say INEC is overcomprised. They reduced PDP votes by 1000 in one local govt and added 2000 to APC in another local govt.
And brought osogbo local govt own last after fslsifying it and giving APC 8,000 vote win which reduced PDP overall win from 9,000 to 300.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why are you this pained? Am looking for igbo girl to marry. Any igbo girl from age 22-26 should send me PM for more details.

thatigboman:
ok. Wount say anything further. Promise.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by annnikky(f): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
If you're married, am so sorry for disturbing you. Please tell your Mallam am only joking.

LOL. No p grin
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by gladisa7: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
the election is inconclusive BECAUSE PDP WON..Usiless Inec and APC!

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Dedicating my 1st to comment to all my people in Osun that sent a signal to FG and APC at large.

In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries, succeeded in putting the state into lifetime debts and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leaders

Said Barber as seen this coming and he is having bed rest outside the country

Selling of snipper should be banned for now grin

Tinubu godfatherism as been questioned by the people of Osun and APC will lost one of there Strongholds state on Thursday.

APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that is paying salaries and pensions a week to election.
If you think that presidential election will be like this,you are just deceiving yourself, we people in Osun know that highhandedness of Tinubu (chosen his cousin from Osun central instead of a candidate from osun west)caused the mess and he should deal with it because he was cautioned but forming superman.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adeleke should start gathering evidence now. If APC wins on Thursday then its protest and finally court.

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Why are you this pained? Am looking for igbo girl to marry. Any igbo girl from age 22-26 should send me PM for more details.

have promised annnikky to say no more, so will let this slide
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
Adeleke should start gathering evidence now. If APC wins on Thursday then its protest and finally court.
no. Court don too much.
We will resist them.
When Adeleke wins on thurs, they should be d ones to go to court

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
If you think you can have her, you're only kidding yaself. tongue

thatigboman:
have promised annnikky to say no more, so will let this slide
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP needs to be extra extra EXTRA vigilant.
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by bluecircle470: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Firefire:

Where is the equity?

Anyway, the world is watching INEC closely and hope you will not play ‘ruff’ play.

How can APC think of winning Osun in the face of high level poverty with HALF SALARY?

PDP also ruled for 8 good years with nothing to show for in osun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.