Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) (78250 Views)

Look Within For Forgers Of INEC Statement’, Labour Tells APC / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Vixlot: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
STATEMENT ISSUED BY INEC ON THE OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION...

https://mobile.twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1043886361672077313?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Mostfavoured010(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dedicating my 1st to comment to all my people in Osun that sent a signal to FG and APC at large.

In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salary, succeeded in putting the state into lifetime debts and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leaders

Said Barber as seen this coming and he is having bed rest outside the country

Selling of sniper should be banned for now grin

Tinubu godfatherism as been questioned by the people of Osun and APC will lost one of there Strongholds state on Thursday.

APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people

Only insane electorate voted for that satanic party that is paying salary and pension a week to election. shocked

343 Likes 32 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
toluxa1:
INEC, can you explain?

APC's Haruna Isah was declared winner of the 2018 Lokoja/Kogi HOR by-election after polling 26,860 votes against PDP's Engr. Bashir Abubakar 14,845. The CANCELLED VOTES WERE 19,960. The margin (12,015) was LESS than the cancelled votes just like Adeleke.

Where is the equity?

Anyway, the world is watching INEC closely and hope you will not play ‘ruff’ play.

How can APC think of winning Osun in the face of high level poverty with HALF SALARY?

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by 3millionia: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adeleke will still win.

#imole_de

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by UgwuAghachi: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC are sore losers

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by slade31: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ok
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by israelboy1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sometimes, the best thing is just to stand up for your right and fight your way to success...

All these them so called leaders are just after one thing...(self interest)....I doubt if they truly know what it means to be a leader...if they will be this desperate to seek for power...but here in Nigeria, we really don't question things...if I am okay...I care less about my next neighbor...it is well dou.

Peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thursday 27 Sept, 2018 will be a day APC will never forget in a hurry. The implosion that will occur in the occultic party after then will spell their demise.
A party in power both in state and federal. And an unknown man, who was rejected in APC when his brother died is now their eternal nemesis. 9 governors and tinubu camped in osogbo since forever. All they could do was to make their rigged osogbo LG result travel from the moon to osogbo and announced last.
I'm sure buhari and tinubu will bown their heads in shame and cry tonight.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Never give up

Even when the ball s up

9 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by saaron(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
All PDP need is to put on a good show in Orolu and Ife units and they will be good.

54 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Issafela: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by ArcFrisky(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Oh Daddy Inec!
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Opinionated: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by hucienda: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Congratulations to the INEC and the political parties.

Hopefully, the 7PUs in play would exercise their franchise without fear or favour and the obvious winner declared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by UgwuAghachi: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
israelboy1:
Oga

Madam
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by sunnywhyt007: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
b
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
All I know is that PDP will win

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by thatigboman: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC, you guys are just the electoral arm of APC.
U deducted PDP's votes by 1000 in one local govt and inflated APC's votes by 2000 in another local govt.
And that rubbish osogbo LG result APC win by 8,000 after even remote local govts have submitted their results in osogbo but osogbo own was no where to be found is a no no

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Olalan(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
The votes from supporters of omisore in ife is the joker here.......
Now both parties will be trying to outdo the other in wooing him with juicy offers

6 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by micgray100(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Naija my country

1 Like

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC.......shiooorrr!
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by GdexFolami(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018

4 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by seuncyber(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
We they look
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
bd
Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
INEC, SHAME ON YOU!!!

A simple task which is your job which you have being preparing for you cannot CONCLUDE because PDP caught you hands down and you couldn't manipulate the result much

Anyways I don't blame you much! Most of you there are as a result of nepotism!!!

Shame on you guys!!!

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Dedicating my 1st to comment to all my people in Osun that sent a signal to FG and APC at large.

In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leader, APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people

I greet you specially

12 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
after their rigging plans failed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by fatymore(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kudos to people on the other thread who has for seen APC abracadabra.. lols

8 Likes

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by morgan100(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
if at all it was APC leading with that small margin, will they have declared it as inconclusive? just asking ni o, because all these people in power do obey the rules when it seems to favor them.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) by mrp0806: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Am tired of ...inec..apc...nd buhari

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.