Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls (1163 Views)

I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by JoanHicks(f): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good evening all

I was really shocked when I read comments made by most of the ladies in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4749645/how-ask-girlfriend-leave-house

A young boy that was carried away by sex.
And a young girl that was carried away by Sex, money, free house, free food, etc.

In this situation it's the guy that will get tired because in sex he looses strength, work for feed the girl, he shelter the girl, he bought phone for the girl, he literally provided everything for her, let's assume the guy didn't do all that, but this story happened somewhere else,

The only person to be blamed here is the lazy girl that refuses to work, how can a young girl because you've someone providing all your needs then you think you've arrived, all because you're having sex with him, ladies should think, I can only blame the young man for reasoning with his cock,

Those of you saying after sleeping with her, hey common they actually slept together I thought sex is mutual?

Beside the lady wasn't a virgin when she went to the guy house someone must have slept with her nobody knows what she must have passed through before, she should take any decisions the young boy takes because she left her sisters place because she's lazy to do house chores now this

Ladies please let's have a rethink about this widely believed thought of us always playing victim anytime sex is involved, if it's not rape then you both enjoyed it, because you both agreed to do so

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol..... Those girls are sick

one even said, it's the guy that is lazy that he should be working to provide for the girl

As if she fit feed person for 1week grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
My effort to bring out my joystick outta my trousers crosses out a girl's effort to open her legs.

No girl can even tell me rubbish on top sex sef. After all, I no ask any of them, but na them dey rush us

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by gabinogem(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
abeg tell ur fellow ladies oh... most of them no dey hear word. bunch of fish brains.... I'll be praying for them shah for God to give them wisdom to understand these things... Sincerely I'm really tired of seeing all these stories flooding social media.

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by JoanHicks(f): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
gabinogem:
abeg tell ur fellow ladies oh... most of them no dey hear word. bunch of fish brains.... I'll be praying for them shah for God to give them wisdom to understand these things... Sincerely I'm really tired of seeing all these stories flooding social media.

It's really alarming
Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by eddieguru(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
I believe ladies enjoyed sex than us yet they complain

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by dingbang(m): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2018
Babe don't mention, the girl is a runs girl. Its very obvious. Any man that cannot tell between a strong okpo and a normal babe is a learner..

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by steveDpro: 12:13am On Sep 24, 2018
This entitlement mentality from our ladies is one of the reasons why Africa is developing so slow. Majority of them want to depend on men for everything. Only in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by Khonifer: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2018
That's what most of us have been taught. To be honest it takes a special grace to be liberated from this disgusting African mentality. Although I think we all know most men would prefer their women entirely dependent on them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by shortgun(m): 12:19am On Sep 24, 2018
There are some things that will never change no matter how hard we try to change them. Naturally, women look up to males to provide and protect them....the feminists are confusionists.
I don't think the girl is been lazy: I think she's just being a woman.
Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by JoanHicks(f): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2018
shortgun:
There are some things that will never change no matter how hard we try to change them. Naturally, women look up to males to provide and protect them....the feminists are confusionists.
I don't think the girl is been lazy: I think she's just being a woman.

To someone she's not married to, common buddy

It. Isn't surprise you that dude don't want her to be working and be bringing her money home, I think he's just tired of her being in the house everyday

He's someone that goes out everyday I'm sure he get to meet girls working
Re: I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls by shortgun(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2018
JoanHicks:

To someone she's not married to, common buddy

It. Isn't surprise you that dude don't want her to be working and be bringing her money home, I think he's just tired of her being in the house everyday

He's someone that goes out everyday I'm sure he get to meet girls working
Not surprised cos no one knows how she was brought up.
I have cousins who will not step out of the house for days they will only go out for school, they can sleep for hours, they have no reason to think about work, their mum is a full time house wife too.

It will be strange for u tell them that they need to work or bring money home for their upkeep.
When u force girls like that to go and make money they can only end up sleeping around with men for the money.

There also girls who have been working all their lives, they never fill comfortable asking a guy to provide everything they need.... My take is look for d type of girl u can cope with as a guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Little White Boy Opened The Door For Me / My Feelings For Her Has Lessen From 56% To 0.001% Cos Of Her Bra / HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.