Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters (22840 Views)

Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by bedspread: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
wirinet:

If you are capable of clear rational thinking, you should know that I was not talking about whether Fayose can win or lose election in Ekiti state, I was telling you that the Jonathan administration rigged Fayose into power.

If you truly know about ekiti politics, then you must suffer from selecting amnesia if you tell me you do not remember so many evidence showing how Fayose in collaboration with Brigadier General Momoh, Obanikoro and Omisore rig the 2014 ekiti election.
The whistle blower, captain Sagir Kylie, who had audio evidence had to flee the country to save his life.
Obanikoro himself has become born again and confessed how they rigged Fayose in.

Fayose is popular in Ekiti, no doubt but Obasanjo rejected him because he had serious allegations against him in Britain. Have you ever heard of Fayose travelling to the UK, US or any other western nations?

Fayemi congratulated him even before Fayose was declared winner, this is because Fayemi did not want to go through the rigours and expense of the legal process. Remember APC disagreed with him on challenging Fayose's victory.

I am not arguing that Jonathan's elections were significantly better than those before him, what I detest is you guys insinuating that elections under this government is the worst in Nigeria's history.

We are praying and working for Nigeria's advancement, but there is a section of the country that wish evil for Nigeria because they do not like the president, forgetting that Buhari is not Nigeria.
You hv Nothing Tangible to say bro... I know what
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by MropeEleniyan00(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=dukie25 post=71477666]I don't see how APC could possibly win this.

APC would need to kill Adeleke to win this one.[/quote.

That's why I implore Dancing Senator should his back very well from the food he eat and all cos I smell rat from Jagaban &Aregbe silence cos they may be cooking up something crazy and deadly...APC return home to Daura...Power must change I don't care about party

2 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Roughfyzay(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Fellow Osun state indigenes we have fought Saturday's battle and prevailed but sadly the opposing forces are at it again. But do not waver for we shall crush them in the battle to come.
Gather your weapons which is your PVC and let's vote out this government together!
#TinubuOuttaOsun
#NoToHalfSalary
#ImoleDe
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Flattino(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Omisore has their keys so they will obey him.

Integrity flew with Daura dulllard to New York for UNGA.

why are you crying over Osun when you are an Hausa man
You are a bastard .
Oloriburuku Ma sanfaani . Omo ale
Alaye tita cheesy
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by chloride6: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Caseless:
omisore cannot tell those who voted him in the first round who to vote in the second round. That would even damage his political career. If someone was better than him, why did he contest against them?

It's an issue of integrity.

Baba go sit down. grin
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by sanpipita(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Omisore will never work with APC especially tinubu, they have always mocked and called him killer of bola ige
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by laffwitmi: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
So only pdp cant defeat Apc Lol

Dead party

2 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Loyalblak007(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC has lost this already.

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Misterdhee1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
[left][/left] You hv Nothing Tangible to say bro... I know what
You're the one that's actually saying trash. Learn, you no go learn.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by mrvitalis(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
What Am concerned with is Why 5-7 Governors of other states should be in a a certain state on the day of Elections...

I Say this without Fear or Favor... The Way APC has carried out Elections in Nigeria thes few times, I Doubt if The Nigerian ship will remain in Few years to come...

it is Morally,Politically and Democratically Wrong for any office holder who is not an indigen of a certain state, or assigned by reason of security to be in the state during Elections...

Mallam Elrufai has been the Leader of this Abnormally....

It's High time we Know and Understand what we want for our Country... and if we can't behave as Human beings should do, it's best we Split or go back to the Military
I don't the way people talk as if pdp are saints... I was meant to serve in osun before redeploying to akwa ibom

My corper friends there all say the same thing... The only reason apc did poorly was because they did want to spend like pdp

They say pdp paid each pu officer 24k-50k
While apc paid 2k ....

No party is a saint... But if apc really wanted to rig this election we won't be here right now

3 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by ivolt: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
mrvitalis:

No party is a saint... But if apc really wanted to rig this election we won't be here right now
grin
It seems APC now hates winning.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Koralords: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
What Am concerned with is Why 5-7 Governors of other states should be in a a certain state on the day of Elections...

I Say this without Fear or Favor... The Way APC has carried out Elections in Nigeria thes few times, I Doubt if The Nigerian ship will remain in Few years to come...

it is Morally,Politically and Democratically Wrong for any office holder who is not an indigen of a certain state, or assigned by reason of security to be in the state during Elections...

It's High time we Know and Understand what we want for our Country... and if we can't behave as Human beings should do, it's best we Split or go back to the Military
That's was one of the reason I hated pdp then but the apc seems to be doubt worst than them why would other governors abandon there states to relocate to the state holding an election ...this country is a mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Chri08102702694: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
UP PDP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Caseless:
So, omisore would just say "vote Adeleke", and everyone would queue behind him? Rubbish!

You don't know politics. PDP needs goodwill to win
It is easier for people to join the winning team than the loosing team. Even if though not all Omisores supporters may queue behind Adeleka, their coming together will make it easier for a good no of them to actually do so.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by gentlegenius(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
CoolFreeday:
We are watching...

I stand With PMB
Who is PMB?
Is it the dullard that scores own goal on international duty? grin

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by DogmaNation: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
CoolFreeday:
We are watching...

I stand With PMB
Don't stand alone. We want u to also die with him in Daura, come 2019.
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC should forget Osun state learn lessons and regroup. They have lost this battle but they must now focus on the war. This country does not need PDP at the centre.
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by elenungboro: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:

Mr. Man ask Pdp and GEJ what they have done during Ekiti election during their reign. Is not a new thing Pdp started it and it shall continue like that.
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
I kinda like PDP's style this time. Omisore was their member at one time, so approaching him this last time means a lot. Even, I sent such signal to a friend on the fence recently. Kinda read about one fence like that. grin I hope Omisore responds and sits down with PDP to know the way forward. Just like my last message to a friend who is dear to me but misunderstood me the last time. Last opportunity is always unique. And if utilized well, best union and friendship will occur no matter the bad state of friendship. Last chance is always a positive turn around for the best if utilized well. And if not, that is 100% collapsed of friendship or partnership that is not repairable for life. I hope the other party responds positively.
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Unik3030: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Caseless:
omisore cannot tell those who voted him in the first round who to vote in the second round. That would even damage his political career. If someone was better than him, why did he contest against them?

look at your lame analysis,its all about joining hands to chase out the known enemy who doesn't care about the welfare of the people.its cos u only read what it's happening in osun online ,those people have been battling with hunger for long

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Carlyscales: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Caseless:

Guy be thoroughly informed about an issue B4 commenting abeg!

The election is only gonna happen in those units/areas where election was cancelled.

So he's not really gonna have direct business with all other of his voters.
At least for now!

And if every registered voter there votes Omisore in d rerun. He still gonna lose and be third. So all he needs to use his lieutenants on ground to convince them to vote APC or PDP to swing the final results. And subsequently get a good deal from any of them or by deciding based on his conviction.
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by mrbee90: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Caseless:
So, omisore would just say "vote Adeleke", and everyone would queue behind him? Rubbish!
Sure!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by HardMirror(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
mrroy91:
This is not just about Omisore's integrity but his conscience towards his people.

He and Ademola have common enemies in Ogbeni and jagagban, he has lost the election already but can still help to actualize change of power which he craved for.

I hope he will make the right choice and I wish him well.

Win or lose APC have now realized that southwest is no longer their take home.
400,000 plus protest vote wow!

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

I Stand with PDP come 2019, it's a rescue mission

yes o!!!! Anything to kick the dullard out! I am so happy their useless trader moni vote buying scheme failed. Useless people
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by wirinet(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Caseless:

Unfortunately, that is the nature of elections in Nigeria. The supporters wait for instructions from their leader before voting. How else do you think Tinubu has an iron grip of lagos.
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by HardMirror(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Caseless:

sore loser! How is it your business? We the people of osun have spoken. U all pissed because you know omisore would rather die than endorse apc.
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by HardMirror(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
mrbee90:

Sure!!!
abi! Apc can go hang themselves. After all the mouth bmc made here on nairaland now they are humble
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by itswell1: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
This picture naa Photoshop, see 2 different shades of white background.
Fani Kayo-ODE is a disgrace see how he Photoshop pictures, it's now he knows omisore is his brother?
When PDP chased omisore out where was he? God please don't give me a brother like Fani Kayo-ODE!
It's on record any body Fani Kayo-ODE supports loses

1 Like

Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by bedspread: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
elenungboro:

Mr. Man ask Pdp and GEJ what they have done during Ekiti election during their reign. Is not a new thing Pdp started it and it shall continue like that.
[/s] You Definitely lack insight..
Re: Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters by Ferdinandu(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
It is only a fool that will listen to Omisore. Those 3500 voters supposed to know that this is once in a lifetime opportunity to demand for their own Ghana must Go Bag. Whatever that is inside the bag

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Lyon Gets Certificate Of Return / Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca / 5000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.