Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435450 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by litaninja(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2010
@ backyard members: I am humbly knocking at the backyard door with a question for the wise ones o, hoping for answers there. Thanx!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2010
litaninja:

@ backyard members: I am humbly knocking at the backyard door with a question for the wise ones o, hoping for answers there. Thanx!!!

Are you trying to say we have foolish ones in there too

Oya over to you olofofo, scan them out and flush them to the crest.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2010
@ enitan
enitan2002:

. . .Are you trying to say we have foolish ones in there too

Oga you should know what he means now. . .no need to heat up the system. o o o wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2010
@Enitan

I want to enter the backyard as well oo, who get the key abeg i need access
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2010
Olofofo is the moderator, drop ur email, he will add u after screening, cheesy wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
Sammu,
Thanks for your help.(i was the one that sent you mail)
I'm very grateful for the answers to my questions.(i decided to go for 2.4m dish)
God's Blessings.
. . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . , . . , .
@All,
I went to get a 2.4m dish for nilesat in the market (Onitsha) but to my utmost surprise, the seller advised me not to buy 2.4m cos its not big enough for nilesat in Onitsha.
He suggested i buy a 3m dish if i want to get the full channels/signals.
I spoke with a satellite technician and he said the same thing.
I'm bit confused cos most people here have nailed nilesat with 2.4m dish.
I don't have enough money to buy the 3m dish.
What do i do?
Btw, the net dish(2.4m) here is #26,000.
Is the price okay?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2010
cantell:

Sammu,
Thanks for your help.(i was the one that sent you mail)
I'm very grateful for the answers to my questions.(i decided to go for 2.4m dish)
God's Blessings.
. . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . , . . , .
@All,
I went to get a 2.4m dish for nilesat in the market (Onitsha) but to my utmost surprise, the seller advised me not to buy 2.4m cos its not big enough for nilesat in Onitsha.
He suggested i buy a 3m dish if i want to get the full channels/signals.
I spoke with a satellite technician and he said the same thing.
I'm bit confused cos most people here have nailed nilesat with 2.4m dish.
I don't have enough money to buy the 3m dish.
What do i do?
Btw, the net dish(2.4m) here is #26,000.
Is the price okay?

@cantell,

Net dish not ok for nile, go for fibre, thats da best
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zabdulai: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2010
I've tried those tp's and got about 50 chanells after blind scan they are scrambled, but only 4 open
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2010
solo1ng1:

@cantell,

Net dish not ok for nile, go for fibre, thats da best
Thanks for the advice.
But can 2.4m get nile here?
Thats what i need to know before i make my move.
I've waited for so long to do this.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
ALLL

EUTELSAT W2A KU HD/MPEG4 FRANCE MUX FREQUENCIES:

11638 H 27499 EUTELSAT W2A AT 10.E

[b]CHANNEL APID VPID PPID ENC                                                                                           TELE REUNION       0401 0301 0301 VIACESS
CONTRIB 74 0415 0315 0315 CLEAR
TELE MAYOTTE 0438 0339 0339 CLEAR
ANTENNE REUNION 0440 0340 0340 CLEAR
FRANCE 24 0441 0341 0341 CLEAR
FRANCE 2 SD 0470 0370 0370 CLEAR
FRANCE 3 SD 0471 0371 0371 CLEAR
FRANCE 4 SD 0472 0372 0372 CLEAR
FRANCE 5 SD 0473 0373 0373 CLEAR
FRANCE 6 SD 0475 0375 0375 CLEAR
ARTE SD                0474 0374 0374 CLEAR
FRANCE 2 HD 0480 0380 0380 CLEAR
FRANCE O HD 0482 0382 0382 CLEAR
ARTE HD                 0481 0381        0381 CLEAR

When Ilish promises, he delivers, lol
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
@REXTAB

I need you confirmation on BADR at 26.0E.Are we able to recieve it here in Zambia?Is it on KU and Cband?Let me know.Also email me at: wma21st@gmail.com

Fastele mudala, waiting?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2010
@all, hey guys! crtv has announced up to 50 channels on its bouquet and it's free for life!, but the unfortunate thing is that their decoder is not here in lagos. does anyone have the tp of the bouqet. at least if strong reciever can pick up their existing broadcast it should be able to pick the rest.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kcbenjamin(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
cantell:

Thanks for the advice.
But can 2.4m get nile here?
Thats what i need to know before i make my move.
I've waited for so long to do this.
Yes it can but in the long run there is a good chance you might regret why you did not go for 3m. Besides for my own personal experience i can say that my 3m pan is far more better than my 3m fibre. You can call me if you need more details since i am within your zone. 08030525771
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Kcbenjami

can i see a 5m dish in onitsha,and hw much would installation and motorisng cost?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
Ilish:

@REXTAB

I need you confirmation on BADR at 26.0E.Are we able to recieve it here in Zambia?Is it on KU and Cband?Let me know.Also email me at: wma21st@gmail.com

Fastele mudala, waiting?
yes its recievable on ku.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
miju:

@all, hey guys! crtv has announced up to 50 channels on its bouquet and it's free for life!, but the unfortunate thing is that their decoder is not here in lagos. does anyone have the tp of the bouqet. at least if strong reciever can pick up their existing broadcast it should be able to pick the rest.
for your info,that advert clearly states the 50 channels could be watched for a one-off payment of 250ghc.that advert has been scrolling for weeks now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by litaninja(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Freshp: Him dey ginjah d swagger ni, na him siddon under tree for backyard sef smiley)cheesy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2010
@cantell. You can only get some-not all-transponders with 2.4m pan.Since you are residing at Onitsha you can give me a call if you need a 4m pan dish.I believe my design is the best around this area.08036166686
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2010
@Ilish,
Good job there. Will track that position to see what gives.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2010
@moderator
i just noticed a trend in this fta tread,more than half of members deliberately refused to paste their pics on their profile.Plz can we make it compulsory ,i mean let it be a pre-requisite for entering into the house so we can easily identify ourselves and maybe guide against scammers in the house.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2010
So, what give you the impression that a scammer will not use the wrong picture(s)?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2010
'we' know 'ourselves'., abi no be so Twinskenny, twinsty, badaru, olofofo, babaegun,bodejohn,adeex amongst others
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2010
@enitan

sure we know our self, and I believe we also know the serious minded people in the forum, not those who come to take and disappear,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2010
Sure jare, no be by pictures, i can give you a million pics if na crateria, wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ibaku(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
Ok very nice to b back wit u all, George, enitan,twins t&k,olofofo,badaru,microgiant,sammu,enigma and so much more great names on these wonderful thread,, just a second, let me read backwards and try to play catch up !!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2010
@ ibaku welcome back,
@ solo, no 1 goes to d backyard just like dat, u earn it. ur contribition precedin ur request mite howeva ginger quick opening of backyard door.
dats wat eni is trying to tell.
its give to get, give ideas, get idea.
long live fta grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
twinskenny:

@Enitan

I want to enter the backyard as well oo, who get the key abeg i need access

if twinskenny never enter backyard, only GOD know those who they there . grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2010
@zabdulai
@Rextab
@all (who have tried)
which 4 of these 50 channels you got after blind scan on Badr26 e are open?
Can you name them pls, and what's their content? Some of us are anxious to know exactly what is receivable
in this new African beam.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2010
pofolo:

@ ibaku welcome back,
@ solo, no 1 goes to d backyard just like dat, u earn it. your contribition precedin your request mite howeva ginger quick opening of backyard door.
dats wat eni is trying to tell.
its give to get, give ideas, get idea.
long live fta grin

@pofolo,

Note that as twinstaye is the moderator of FTA thread, so also is olofofo to backyard, both of them have the key to open or close the door on intending members & members, even if you contribute without requesting, u'll never get there, ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN.
Some good contributors here don't even have access to backyard, maybe they never requested.
On twinskenny, olofofo no be witch, how he wan know his email id to grant him access,
Most pple were even lucky to gain access to the backyard…left to eni…na just few…or fewest members go gain access…
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olatufu(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2010
@ eni, it's so gud to b bak home afta 4 wks of camp.v bin fingerin my dish since ystdy to get updated. V really misd FTA.imagine wot wil bcom of me afta 11 months of non instaltn.by then, u and adeex wil v alot of work to do to put me bak on track.wot is d latest?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by miju(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2010
@all please, can i use 1meter dish to pick metro tv signal on 37 degree west with a c band signal.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
@"them wen know themselves"

So i might as well remove my picture from my profile,its like im d odd guy here oo, with his picture in his profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.