Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session (31680 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Jide Sanwoolu: Tinubu Won't Ask Me To Step Down For Ambode / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by oyoirabor: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

I don't respond to wawa creatures. Bye.

Yes bye...make we see better people abeg. Animals go just full everywhere for nairaland like say dem be person.....spits

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Quidquopro: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

2011, Tinubu didn't want Fashola back as Governor, party members were in favour of Fashola continuing as Governor and Aregbesola took Fashola to meet Tinubu in Mecca to appeal to him.

2018, Ambode has offended Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Mandate group, Justice group, Party members, Civil servants and the electorate.

Out of all the SW APC Governors, not a single person is begging for Ambode.

Ajimobi is a south east governor
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Carlmax:
I don't get, what made him wrong?

1st as far as party politics is concerned he has crossed the red line. If u must leave let it be with honor or smtn. He Offended the very people who brought u in. Sidelined relevant people for selfish reasons because it definitely wasn’t for lagosians just look at the bad roads and dirty streets even tho he tried in sm other areas bt if he fixed Lagos without excuses I’m sure lagosians wud have been ready to defend him to any extent like fashola.

How can a man offend everybody at thesame time and survive it. All the people begging for him now don’t even know him fully like those he has offended.

Sm of the complains were prideful, disrespect and unforgiveness. A combination of this can’t get u far.

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by perryy(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
ASO001:
I stand by Tinubu 100% he is a life changer

Yeah, being a thug , u must support Tinubu who allowed you to be collecting money from all parks without remitting same to the state's coffer.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by murmee: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

2011, Tinubu didn't want Fashola back as Governor, party members were in favour of Fashola continuing as Governor and Aregbesola took Fashola to meet Tinubu in Mecca to appeal to him.

2018, Ambode has offended Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Mandate group, Justice group, Party members, Civil servants and the electorate.

Governor Ajimobi of Oyo State has begged Tinubu severally on the matter. Many other Governors outside the South West had also intervened. The only people that have not prostrated for Tinubu over this matter are the President and the Vice President. Tinubu should continue playing God!
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by DzTzl(f): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
lawbabs:

You are a smart and very reasonable guy! Where is your offering basket, make i appreciate of common sense that has eluded many!
I be babe oh! grin
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by DzTzl(f): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
esty57:
wow! You are brilliant, I just got to understand what is happening to Ambode. But it's getting late every day by day for him to realise this
I am glad my post enlightened you
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Gazzy88(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

That caused fight between Osoba and Tinubu which made Osoba, Olumide, Olusegun Williams, Obadara and others decamp out of APC.

Most of those you're arguing with have zero knowledge of politics. When we started analysing politics, they were still in their mothers' kitchens using tongue to lick moinmoin leaf like baby goats.
Point of correction sir. Segun Williams didn't decamp which made his second term possible as the Abeokuta South federal constituency representative.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Gazzy88(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

The masses there supported Tinubu, they even called Amosun a betrayal
Amosun later conquered tinubu in Ogun politics. Amosun threatened to scatter APC in Ogun state should tinubu keep backing Yayi to come from Lagos and contest for gubernatorial seat next year in Ogun. One thing people don't understand is that a man with an achievement as a leader will be very hard to pull down. Amosun is currently unbeatable in Ogun politics unless APC is willing to lose the state. I know all these things because I live here,Abeokuta precisely, and I have first hand information. Amosun just approved over #16b to offset all civil servants arrears including pensioners which he has been owing them for some times now. The man is a smartass governor. Ambode is simply dull hence his current travails.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by KingBaba1(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

How did he offend the civil servants and the electorates? get your facts right pls. Ajimobi begged for Ambo at APC osun campaign, or is Ajimobi not SW APC governor again? u are free to support Tinubu, but don't lie about it
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Gazzy88:
Point of correction sir. Segun Williams didn't decamp which made his second term possible as the Abeokuta South federal constituency representative.

Noted, thanks.
Will amend my post accordingly.
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by afroxyz: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2018
OmoEpe:

God and take your drugs o. Ta ni tu aja le

Says the man (abi na dog) that can't write a grammatically correct sentence even with auto correct
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by technicallyrich(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You're not the first wawa pig to deny his fathers here on Nairaland and you won't be the last.

It's a normal thing over there.
as usual yo expect ss to hate igbos,but i am proudly ijaw and love igbos and see them as family(fellow biafrans).
Na drink poison like awo and die.cowward
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by OmoEpe(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
afroxyz:

Says the man (abi na dog) that can't write a grammatically correct sentence even with auto correct

Werè ja wo oja e ba mi de lokun. Asinwin ebi werè
Alaribu somebody
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by afroxyz: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
OmoEpe:

Werè ja wo oja e ba mi de lokun. Asinwin ebi werè
Alaribu somebody

It's obvious that even your phone is smarter than you
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
technicallyrich:

as usual yo expect ss to hate igbos,but i am proudly ijaw and love igbos and see them as family(fellow biafrans).
Na drink poison like awo and die.cowward

Fellow Biafrans indeed. Wawa illiterate.

When your father abandoned his properties and ran away during the war, why didn't he collect them back from the SS people?

Go and ask what ijaws did to Biafrans during the war and see how dumb you'll be.

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by IbrahimDamola: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Fellow Biafrans indeed. Wawa illiterate.

When your father abandoned his properties and ran away during the war, why didn't he collect them back from the SS people?

PGo and ask what ijaws did to Biafrans during the war and see how dumb you'll be.

My dear yoruba muslim brother, do you want us to keep praying to Allah for SS to hate SE so that our nigeria to survive?
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My dear yoruba muslim brother, do you want us to keep praying to Allah for SS to hate SE so that our nigeria to survive?

Yes, third class wawa slave claiming Yoruba cos he's ashamed of being an Igbo man, give me 3 asalam alaykum there.

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by IbrahimDamola: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Yes, third class wawa slave claiming Yoruba cos he's ashamed of being an Igbo man, give me 3 asalam alaykum there.

Asalam alaykum my dear yoruba muslim brother. Insha Allah! Amin
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Hotfreeze: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Asalam alaykum my dear yoruba muslim brother. Insha Allah! Amin

May Shuku Obuko Eponmalu the disgraced god of pigs and idiots be with you. Isee

1 Like

Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Mayflowa(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sanchez01:

Obviously you don't understand the politics and dynamics of Lagos state. I was a member of the Mandate Group, Kosofe for three years and I know how well that group call the shots in Lagos politics, all thanks to the instructions they get from BAT.

'Egbe Mandate' as we called it back then runs across the whole of Lagos and remains the most formidable group within the APC. If you think members of the state's HoA will choose Ambode over Tinubu, then it is needless wasting precious time with you on this.

Well, Ambode missed the first lesson of the 48 Laws of Power which is 'Never outshine the master'. If you miss this, others might not just work for you. It's as simple as ABC.

Really? Who is most positioned to offer jobs and appointments to people in Lagos State? You have your believes already only time can teach you otherwise. I wonder why Saraki wasn't impeached? But let's watch as events unfold! You will know the power of the man holding power.

By the way, your Kosefe woreva isn't that powerful as you think!
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by lawbabs: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
DzTzl:
I be babe oh! grin

Sorry jare, beauty and brain. A thousand hugs for u
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:41pm On Apr 19
Quidquopro:
Tinubu's political end is near.
He can't win this!
Tinubu is now the president of Nigeria his political career have not ended
Re: Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 19
FarahAideed:
2019 both Buhari and Tiinubu will be retired in 2019 if Tinubu is not careful
Tinubu is now the president not yet retired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Oyetola Heads To Appeal Court Following Defeat At Osun Tribunal / Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.